The Anything Goes Thread

A83FBFF9-95E0-44A8-ADA7-DB6692F6E98A.jpeg

upload_2021-3-14_0-30-19.png

upload_2021-3-14_0-31-51.png

Today I sent an email to a group of people ending with
« Kind retards »
Back in my early days I would have been mortified . Now I just chuckled .

0492C16A-F571-4AF0-9547-B609BBB866A5.jpeg
i’m so excited ! A new brand of lemon chu-hi
Will Strong Zero finally get a worthy challenger?

162413688_10222850832514055_7754222105936399163_n.jpg

Now when they have decided not to let any foreign spectators in to the Olympics I am waiting for the next logical step where they disallow any foreign athletes to enter the country.

Then the only thing the other countries can do is to recruit people who already are in the country to their teams.

I am pretty sure I will look just amazing in the gymnastics uniform but I am also planning to enter the skateboarding competition. Everything that involves flexibility and balance is like made for me.

Now when they have decided not to let any foreign spectators in to the Olympics I am waiting for the next logical step where they disallow any foreign athletes to enter the country.

Then the only thing the other countries can do is to recruit people who already are in the country to their teams.

I am pretty sure I will look just amazing in the gymnastics uniform but I am also planning to enter the skateboarding competition. Everything that involves flexibility and balance is like made for me.

you need to sing well O Monts Independents too, when you are on the podium

Reactions: MikeH

sigh.........i just felt some food come up :p:):D

Reactions: MikeH and Acid Burn

The Olympic villages have always been famous for the sexual promiscuity of the athletes. I would join any sport that does not require so much effort out of the bed.

Reactions: MikeH