The Anything Goes Thread

Efficacy of Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Looks promising.

JohnsonJohnson.jpg

I didn’t know this was somehow a thing now.

View attachment 16162
This could be a viable cosplay option for デリヘル.

You exit the shower 15 minutes after the girl. You walk over to the bed to "discover" your kawaii girl in JK uniform, snuggling with the Pokemon plush centipede body pillows. From that point, the possibilities are endless ...

This could be a viable cosplay option for デリヘル.

You exit the shower 15 minutes after the girl. You walk over to the bed to "discover" your kawaii girl in JK uniform, snuggling with the Pokemon plush centipede body pillows. From that point, the possibilities are endless ...

Excellent suggestion, sir! My imagination is now flying, helped by a dram of good bourbon.

Whaaat! :eek:

A JPG file just sold for US$69.3 million at auction.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/11/arts/design/nft-auction-christies-beeple.html

“Everydays — The First 5000 Days” by the artist known as Beeple.

View attachment 16185

I heard about this NFT nonsense. Basically you take a digital asset (like say, a poorly created meme made on MS Paint), slap some cryptocurrency to it, do a little hocus pocus, and voila! It’s worth a bajillion dogecoins/Ethereum/whatever. Sounds like the latest scheme to fleece those with more money than brains.

I heard about this NFT nonsense. Basically you take a digital asset (like say, a poorly created meme made on MS Paint), slap some cryptocurrency to it, do a little hocus pocus, and voila! It’s worth a bajillion dogecoins/Ethereum/whatever. Sounds like the latest scheme to fleece those with more money than brains.

i think I will try to sell all my TAG posts that way. They’re works of art.