The Anything Goes Thread

PhilSB and I with just a tad of photoshopping (i added the rainbow)
659B3488-CC03-48F0-BE78-E8EF63C270BD.jpeg

Last edited:
I think you are trying to pull a fast one on us all and there is way more photoshop going on than you admit. Last we met you had much more muscle.

Reactions: Frenchy
Interesting this so-called « pink tax » : same products or services costing more for women than men . Say razors or haircuts.
They didn’t bother to check the P4P industry though. I would have a LOT to say about the « blue tax » there!

Reactions: MikeH
A little known Tokyo taxi trivia: so I tried to book a Uber from a bar in Ginza and it was not possible. There is a big pinkish area on the app’s map covering a good part of Ginza and it said « cannot pick up here ». I was intrigued so I walked out of the area to Sukiyabashi crossing and asked my driver what is this fuss about.
I assumed some kind of anti-Uber new reg but not at all: it dates back... from the Bubble era (the 80s). In those hectic days the hostess bars area was so full of traffic that they prevented taxis to be called there in the evening. And this being Japan they continue to obey that rule even in the Covid era when Ginza is deserted and you have 10 taxis for one pedestrian on average .
The driver told me the same rule applies to Akasaka too , which makes even less sense nowadays

RIP my last three fishes.
Jimmy, Robert and John-Paul will soon follow Bonzo in the sink...

2A9EE5DD-A530-4EC7-A69F-20007492CBCE.jpeg

RIP my last three fishes.
Jimmy, Robert and John-Paul will soon follow Bonzo in the sink...

View attachment 16282
RIP. As your compatriot Anatole France said: “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.” You have loved three –at least. My condolences for the loss.

Reactions: Frenchy
RIP. As your compatriot Anatole France said: “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.” You have loved three –at least. My condolences for the loss.
Four, but Bonzo died earlier (which was expected given his name)
Ok I hope this won’t jinx the 3 other LedZep guys

Four, but Bonzo died earlier (which was expected given his name)
Ok I hope this won’t jinx the 3 other LedZep guys
Sorry for Bonzo too. They are now Knockin' on Heaven's Door.

Sorry, I wanted to said they are climbing the Stairway to Heaven. I am getting old and this has touched me.
Ah ah I corrected first
To be true they will go down the Highway to Hell (my toilet)

Rather climbing the Stairway to Heaven...

I was going to say your fishes' inability to climb stairs could hamper their changes of going to heaven but if you can become the most powerful man in the world without that skill then maybe it doesn't matter so much.