The Anything Goes Thread

I was going to say your fishes' inability to climb stairs could hamper their changes of going to heaven but if you can become the most powerful man in the world without that skill then maybe it doesn't matter so much.
After all, it is figuratively about their souls, @Frenchy has already sent the bodies down the sewer.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Time to get a cat?

Reactions: MikeH
Time to get a cat?

I believe he already flushed the fish down the drain, no need for cat anymore.

Anyway, if you need one or two or eight just give me a holler. I spend my days petting pussies.

I believe he already flushed the fish down the drain, no need for cat anymore.

Anyway, if you need one or two or eight just give me a holler. I spend my days petting pussies.

not yet .. they’re a gift from PhilSB and she is kinda responsible for their deaths for putting them into normal tap water last time. So she will decide tonight what to do with the dead fishies ... maybe fry them ?

not yet .. they’re a gift from PhilSB and she is kinda responsible for their deaths for putting them into normal tap water last time. So she will decide tonight what to do with the dead fishies ... maybe fry them ?
They are no longer good for sashimi. Let us know if you have the funeral tonight, I can go to lay some flowers.

Reactions: MikeH
They are no longer good for sashimi. Let us know if you have the funeral tonight, I can go to lay some flowers.
Thanks. Who knows. Even after this tragic event she will be horny and you could take care of her, I have work to do :)

Reactions: Joe2017 and MikeH
Even after this tragic event she will be horny and you could take care of her, I have work to do :)

Always slacking off at work and leaving the difficult tasks to other guys I see. A sign of a born CEO.

Reactions: Joe2017 and Frenchy
Always slacking off at work and leaving the difficult tasks to other guys I see. A sign of a born CEO.
You’re kinda right. She’s cooking now (not the dead fish though) and I’m happy to watch and give strong management support.

Reactions: Joe2017 and MikeH
Thanks. Who knows. Even after this tragic event she will be horny and you could take care of her, I have work to do :)
If this were in the open forum, there would already be many “Interested. PM me” answers. BTW. I’m always ready to help a fellow, but not even with a whiskey in my hand I can't quite believe what you said. If you wanted to get me horny, you got it. So, what can we do now?:)
7ABEFEA5-11D2-4402-A44F-6B5EA60E0195.jpeg

Reactions: Frenchy
If this were in the open forum, there would already be many “Interested. PM me” answers. BTW. I’m always ready to help a fellow, but not even with a whiskey in my hand I can't quite believe what you said. If you wanted to get me horny, you got it. So, what can we do now?:)
View attachment 16284

well, sorry, she’s not horny after all
(Nice glass though)

Reactions: Joe2017
well, sorry, she’s not horny after all
(Nice glass though)
No worries. Young half PhilSB had come to dinner and now she is preparing a hot bath. She is going to take care of the other things.:) We could plan a Filipino dinner party some night, I put the glasses. :D

I don't understand, those posts were more than three minutes apart.
After rereading the posts,he said she was no horny after all. Not that she was already satisfied.:D What a great gossips we are! :ROFLMAO::dead:

No worries. Young half PhilSB had come to dinner and now she is preparing a hot bath. She is going to take care of the other things.:) We could plan a Filipino dinner party some night, I put the glasses. :D
That could be fun! Didn’t find any decent Filipino restaurant in Tokyo though. Does yours knows one?

Reactions: Joe2017
That could be fun! Didn’t find any decent Filipino restaurant in Tokyo though. Does yours knows one?

I think Hard Rock Roppongi are doing a Filipino food promotion during April.

New Nanay's in Roppongi is supposed to be legit. But Filipino food is not my thing. Fresh fruit in the hotel was the only food I enjoyed in the Philippines. But I am a fussy eater :)

Good question! There are thousands of Filipino bars, but restaurants ... I'll ask mine, even though she's only been living in Tokyo for four months (She es from [Edited] Chiba). She will come back on Sunday and promised to cook Filipino. Pinay girls seem to use cooking as a weapon of seduction.

Last edited:
I think Hard Rock Roppongi are doing a Filipino food promotion during April.

New Nanay's in Roppongi is supposed to be legit. But Filipino food is not my thing. Fresh fruit in the hotel was the only food I enjoyed in the Philippines. But I am a fussy eater :)
The only flavor I remember from my few business trips to the Philippines is the slightly salty taste of a hotel receptionist’s kitty, who wanted to introduce me to her family.:p

Pinay girls seem to use cooking as a weapon of seduction.

Nyah, she just wants to learn where you keep your knives in case she will need them later.

Reactions: Joe2017 and Sudsy