The Anything Goes Thread

Well, if she is true to her national character you'll have plenty of good times before you die.
Finally she has not come. She texted me at 11:00am saying that her boss had asked her to work today. :( She just lost many positions in the ranking of candidates to my Resident SB. No regrets, a Japanese lady friend phoned me in the late afternoon asking what I was doing. She came to dinner and comfort me. In the end, I have finished happily the Sunday, without risking my integrity and with 3man in my wallet. Life is flush!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Yep. Once at a reception for him at the Okura I saw Chirac entering the toilets while I was leaving them. He nodded at me and I saw history in the making
I met Clinton once at Okura, but my feeling was not the same. I had two big guys from the intelligence service behind me following my steps, making sure I went straight to the elevator and then to my room without stopping in the secured floors. The French Republic has always been more liberal.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
So you are saying that you did not have sexual relations with that man?
That notch is not on the grip of my revolver. :D I was just passing by, and from the faces of the secret service boys I had the feeling that supposedly I should not be there at that precise moment. Besides that the cigars are not to my taste.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Frenchy
I met Clinton once at Okura, but my feeling was not the same. I had two big guys from the intelligence service behind me following my steps, making sure I went straight to the elevator and then to my room without stopping in the secured floors. The French Republic has always been more liberal.:)
Yeah I was surprised Jacques’s bodyguards didn’t follow him . They stayed at the toilet’s entrance. He was just by himself so I guess I could have turned back and chat with him while he was peeing... missed opportunities...

Reactions: Joe2017
Whoo-Hooo! Hideki Matsuyama won the Maters!!!
He said after winning: “In my family we say that if I was stupid enough to think I could play the Masters, I am also stupid to think I can win." Very Japanese! :)

A013FBF6-51FC-4CA8-B857-CD88B15E49CA.jpeg

RIP Bernard Madoff
A true hero of the American dream
With lots of hard work , innovation and dedication , you can make it there

How to lose about 1,500 calories while you sleep. :oops:

I think that guy has bigger goals than a mere 1.500 kilocalories. Looks like he is about to lose 50 kgs of fat.

I mean he looks like he has been out drinking with buddies for a couple of days and when he goes home he notices the fat has left and took the kids with her too.

This hack really helped after I received my first jab. (y)

And if you start swinging your arms wildly early enough you don't even feel the needle as you won't get the vaccine! :eek::D

Reactions: Majestyk
The more you learn... Today in our Japanese Word of the Day lesson we learned about a new service. Called チンカスフェラ.

I guess in English that could be translated as "cheese fellatio". Also knows as "not gonna book that girl".

A great day in my life
I found a better chu-hi than Strong Zero

It's good to have goals and ambitions.

But what do you dream of from now on?

Reactions: Negi77