The Anything Goes Thread

Mini-Scherzy got me to burst in laughter once again...
So we stay in this nice ryokan with kaiseki course served in the room , shamisen BGM, private rotenburo, view on the garden bla bla bla
As each dish arrives she wants explanations about the food served and only gets grunts from me coz
1. Mostly I don’t know either
2. I don’t care, as long as its good (it is)
3. The days when I tried to be the gentleman, translator, educator , fixer, butler etc with my SBs are over. I pay, I drive... lady you’re here for my entertainment not the other way round. And the cool thing about her is she gets that .
Anyway , I digress...
so each time the poor guy serving us comes into the room he gets the “kore wa nani?” question and sweats it trying to explain in half broken english half japanese
Then towards the end come the fruits and for once it’s really simple : 4 strawberries, 2 slices of orange, whipped cream. More obvious, you can’t.
But by now she’s so used asking the same question , she does it again , by reflex...
and the look on the waiter’s face is priceless...I give him a “yes, she’s retarded , go on buddy” kind of sorry look and he starts “ kore wa ichigo... stlobelli desu... kore wa orenji..”.
And I can’t resist anymore and explode with a sadistic laugh. She’s super embarrassed. The waiter is even more confused.... Damn if I was generous I would invite him to a 3P with us later on, the guy kinda deserved it :)

Last edited:
Second shot of Moderna coming up. Wish me luck. Hopefully I end up like my dad who basically went through the rest of his day without problem, and not like my mom, who had the 24-hour flu.

Other than some lingering arm soreness and a few random aches, basically made it unscathed. 5G upgrade is complete!

Other than some lingering arm soreness and a few random aches, basically made it unscathed. 5G upgrade is complete!
Will you have to do it again anytime soon?

Got some time off later this month. Thinking of going to Las Vegas. The question is: Do I drive or do I fly?

Will you have to do it again anytime soon?

The head of Pfizer has already disclosed that they're fine-tuning a 3rd "booster" type shot right now to combat some of the known variants, and that he expects the general public will be needing some form of booster every 6-12 months for the next several years at the very least.

I was at a CVS recently getting a non-COVID vaccination and the pharmacist administering the shot was bitching about how sick his second dose of Moderna made him, and lamenting the fact that all known data he's seen thus far suggests we'll be needing a booster annually and he's weighing the option of just not getting it again and taking his chances if the numbers drop next year.

Fauci--if you're inclined to believe him--has long been forecasting that in the coming years, at best, COVID will morph into something resembling the common flu; every year we'll see variants, every year the vaccine will be modified to address those variants, and we'll likely end up requiring an annual flu-COVID combination shot for the foreseeable future.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm getting anything and everything Pfizer puts out in the near future. Neither my first nor second dose had much of a negative impact, aside from the second causing a little fatigue and feeling like I got punched in the arm by an angry Samoan for the next few days. I come up on my six-month mark in October, right around the same time I normally get my flu shot before I fly to Japan (in better days) so if Pfizer's booster is on the table, I don't care if they stick it up my ass...I'm getting it.

Reactions: just4fun

I'm in the Bay Area, but I can circumvent traffic there by heading east onto I-5 or 99 if I want to go deeper into the Central Valley. About a 8-9 hour drive. On the flip side it's a 90 minute drive from my place to SFO airport. I don't know much about flying during COVID; how safe is it?

Reactions: Negi77
An Angry Samoan, you say?

I grew up around a lot of Samoan/Tongan kids while I was in elementary school, and then ran with a group of them during my late teens on the West Coast. Just like in college, the novelty of a small Japanese boy who could outdrink most of them was worth something.

But if you really, really wanted to learn how to fight, or at least learn how to take a punch, that's how you did it. We had "for fun" boxing night at the neighborhood park with 16oz gloves, and even when those guys would do pity-rounds with me and take it easy, I never, ever tried swinging at guys who could move that fast and hit that fucking hard. I estimate my best rounds would last, maybe, thirty seconds max, and would usually culminate in some sort of three-punch combo that dropped my gloves just enough to deliver that Samoan Special right cross to the temple and there went my legs. At least they were nice enough to pick me up and drag me back to the bench where I got congratulated for lasting longer than last time.

And then everyone sits around and chugs Mickey's 40s and kava until the cops come and, not wanting to start a brawl with 10-12 Angry Samoans (and one beaten-up Asian kid), just tell us to fuck off and go home.

Reactions: Sudsy
I'm in the Bay Area, but I can circumvent traffic there by heading east onto I-5 or 99 if I want to go deeper into the Central Valley. About a 8-9 hour drive. On the flip side it's a 90 minute drive from my place to SFO airport. I don't know much about flying during COVID; how safe is it?
I understand that Flying is still the safest way to travel :p

upload_2021-5-4_10-33-4.gif

I went to my regular hotel health spot today, and the front staff looked over the available girls and apologized because he didn't think there was anyone suitable for how hentai I apparently am. He ended up being correct, but I am still not so sure how i feel about having a reputation.

Reactions: Negi77 and SugoiBoy
but now Britain and France trade insults about « small dick energy"

That sounds more like a praise to me rather than an insult.

Reminds me of a guy who claimed dick sizing unit is not cm but cm/min.

Reactions: Sudsy