The Anything Goes Thread

A8886994-41BE-4928-8AF4-A784C6C51664.jpeg

Is there like a meme thread here? Anyways, have a great weekend y’all

I was watch TV tonight with daughter #2. We came across yet another eating show, one where people compete to see how much they can eat. Of course, such a show means the appearance of Gal Sone. Immediately when she appeared on screen D#2 launched into a profane tirade about what a repulsive person Sone is. I cannot disagree. GS is definitely one of my least favorite POTs (People On TV). It got me to thinking about which other POTs I strongly dislike. Maybe this should be its own thread.

We came across yet another eating show, one where people compete to see how much they can eat.
I detest most television, but stuff like this most of all.

Reactions: MikeH
I detest most television, but stuff like this most of all.

Absolutely. It can be fascinating the first couple of times you see it, but after that . . .
Here is how much I detest Gal Sone. Given a choice between having sex with her or Masami Hisamoto I'm going with Hisamoto.

Not sure if anyone saw this one today….

A total of eight men and women between the ages of 22 and 40, including Akinari Nishi, 31, the owner of "Magic Banana," a pink salon in Ueno 6, Taito Ward, Tokyo, and an employee and a male customer, were arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure, according to the Metropolitan Police Department's Security Division. According to the police department, there have been cases in which the Metropolitan Police Department has busted pink salons for inadequate lighting, but this is the first time the department has busted a pink salon on the same charges.  The suspect was arrested on May 22 for forcing a nude female employee (31) to perform indecent acts with a male customer (33) at a box seat in the salon. The box seats had no walls and were visible from the surrounding area, and the male customers were being served while completely naked.  According to the police, all the suspects admitted to the charges, and Nishi stated that he instructed the employees to serve the customers naked. The restaurant opened in 2015 and is believed to have sold about 1.46 billion yen so far. This is the first time I've ever seen such a thing.

Here is how much I detest Gal Sone. Given a choice between having sex with her or Masami Hisamoto I'm going with Hisamoto.

I'd be opting for the third option... swift and rapid departure.

Not sure if anyone saw this one today….

A total of eight men and women between the ages of 22 and 40, including Akinari Nishi, 31, the owner of "Magic Banana," a pink salon in Ueno 6, Taito Ward, Tokyo, and an employee and a male customer, were arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure, according to the Metropolitan Police Department's Security Division. According to the police department, there have been cases in which the Metropolitan Police Department has busted pink salons for inadequate lighting, but this is the first time the department has busted a pink salon on the same charges.  The suspect was arrested on May 22 for forcing a nude female employee (31) to perform indecent acts with a male customer (33) at a box seat in the salon. The box seats had no walls and were visible from the surrounding area, and the male customers were being served while completely naked.  According to the police, all the suspects admitted to the charges, and Nishi stated that he instructed the employees to serve the customers naked. The restaurant opened in 2015 and is believed to have sold about 1.46 billion yen so far. This is the first time I've ever seen such a thing.

I wonder how many German vegan backpackers ventured into the "Magic Banana" looking for nutrition over the years.

Finally had a camera/lens combo that could fill the frame with the moon. Found a great location away from all the light pollution of the city. Spent over an hour getting the tripod set up and the settings dialed in for a perfect shot of the lunar eclipse.

Completely clear sky all night...until.....

Right when it starts, clouds start forming out of nowhere and completely obliterates my view. :banghead:
And lasts until just after the eclipse is finished, of course.:facepalm:

:arghh:FML

E2YbfnoWYAAHTT-

So I finally had some free time today to watch Army of the Dead on Netflix.

I didn’t read any reviews because I wanted to just chill and enjoy the film. I mean, it’s a zombie movie.

Man … I was so, so wrong. I should’ve just gone hiking. It’s such a nice day.

Anyway, I salute the guys who made the trailer. IMO, it was better than the film it promoted. Using Kenny Rogers’ “The Gambler” was brilliant.