Well they already have the model for it
Would look great at 50m tall , all pure gold
New-Yorkers would love it !
Send the bill to Mexico

0E040C63-6883-4F90-95B9-2C0D3D51F4B6.jpeg

Beware Yankees!
We are severely pissed off
We’re close to taking the Statue of Liberty back
You will have to replace it with a same size replica of Kim Kardashian or something. It will cost you! :mad:

https://theweek.com/world/1005024/france-recalls-ambassador-to-the-us-for-the-first-time-ever

Haven't you got some fast food you could rename? (Remember how deep that cut).

I think there should be a rule that if a country goes all theatrical and recalls their ambassador, they shouldn't be able to send him/her back again, and you can't send over a new replacement for 12 months.

Anyway, why do we even have diplomats and embassies in 2021 - surely "modern" technology ( transportation, telecommunications, the internet) should have made them redundant.

Haven't you got some fast food you could rename? (Remember how deep that cut).

I think there should be a rule that if a country goes all theatrical and recalls their ambassador, they shouldn't be able to send him/her back again, and you can't send over a new replacement for 12 months.

Anyway, why do we even have diplomats and embassies in 2021 - surely "modern" technology ( transportation, telecommunications, the internet) should have made them redundant.

yeah I agree, its a relic of the past
They live like princes in their palaces and entertain guests and give medals and make speeches. That’s about it .
Oh yeah and they get recalled. That’s an important part of the job

With the current way each party paints the other, they could probably do well by throwing up one with interchangable heads.

The original Fuhrer for when the GOP is in power, and Uncle Joe for when the Dems have the helm.

upload_2021-9-20_7-12-25.png

Reactions: Frenchy
I like ladies with long , fake eyelashes
Turns me on

Yeah, if ain't fake it ain't gonna make it for me.

Fake eyelashes.

Fake boobs.

Fake puss... wait, what?

well it’s true that quite often you get also 2 and 3 with “ladies” who have 1.

I was referring to how each party paints the other’s leadership.

Reactions: MikeH