The Anything Goes Thread

C5A219AC-F7B7-4AEF-A4B6-BAC6EEDB44F9.jpeg
Eh, Boris, Macaron, they all report to McKinsey anyway. ;) The real question is who does McKinsey serve I guess…. :whistle:

Reactions: CharlieSimms
There is no way he will go. There is no mechanism to force him to go. All of the current rules and procedures rely on him having some sense of responsibility.

There is a chance that the Tories could change their rules to force him out but he will never go of his own accord.

He has shown repeatedly that he is incapable of honesty or good faith and his only sense of responsibility is to himself.

damn I should have made a bet with you on this!!
Would be doing one of your GFs while you watch now! :)

I'm genuinely surprised. As late as yesterday evening he was threatening to sack everyone and to try to hang on. I guess the record number of resignations made that untenable.

I'm genuinely surprised. As late as yesterday evening he was threatening to sack everyone and to try to hang on. I guess the record number of resignations made that untenable.
He should have gone full-Trumpy and claim the resignations were fraudulent :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: just4fun

He sacked Gove for urging him to resign. Then he resigned lol

Reactions: Cinnabums
He's still hoping to hang on till autumn though. And his exit speech was like father Ted's acceptance speech.

What a fucking world we live in.

In other news there was the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones. Sometimes called "America's Stonehenge" they were a somewhat popular tourist attraction. They had inscriptions in eight languages on what to do in case of an apocalyptic event. No one knows who was behind their creation. The inscriptions led to conspiracy theories, mostly by Christian wackadoos, that the stone were instructions for a new world order. A Republican candidate for governor (who only got 3% of the primary vote) made the destruction of the guide stones part of her platform.

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/06/1110210885/georgia-guidestones-monument-damaged-explosion

In other news there was the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones. Sometimes called "America's Stonehenge" they were a somewhat popular tourist attraction. They had inscriptions in eight languages on what to do in case of an apocalyptic event. No one knows who was behind their creation. The inscriptions led to conspiracy theories, mostly by Christian wackadoos, that the stone were instructions for a new world order. A Republican candidate for governor (who only got 3% of the primary vote) made the destruction of the guide stones part of her platform.

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/06/1110210885/georgia-guidestones-monument-damaged-explosion
Next on deck, the reactivation of the Salem witch trials. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I'd like to point out that there are good things that work correctly in the states. Those sorts of things don't make the news nor are made popular by social media. You're only ever going to see the wacky nonsense make it to the frontlines of national headlines.

Reactions: IchigoDave
Next on deck, the reactivation of the Salem witch trials. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I'd like to point out that there are good things that work correctly in the states. Those sorts of things don't make the news nor are made popular by social media. You're only ever going to see the wacky nonsense make it to the frontlines of national headlines.
Love that FOX news.....

FXMGnH4XEAEacDS

Reactions: minus3
66295280_2954251324649813_7900091388891496448_n.jpg

Just keep your hands to urself......unless you're a spinner under 30

Wow. Lots of news about tech company layoffs in the past few days. Hope everyone here is okay.

Is it possible to open a foreign currency account (let's say in USD or in CHF) at one of the big banks here (SMBC, Mizuho, MUFG)?