The Anything Goes Thread

Reactions: Sudsy
Anyone watching the serie Letterkenny? Worth it?
That's a Texas-sized 10-4 . I'd tell you to give your balls a tug, but it looks like your pants are doing that for you.

It's sad that I know that line and where it's said :oops:
It's sad for me that this show means Americans can understand us when a few Canadian country boys get to chirping now.

And yes... we really do talk like that.

It's sad for me that this show means Americans can understand us when a few Canadian country boys get to chirping now.

And yes... we really do talk like that.

Ok maybe a bit too esoteric for me then 😄

Currently staying nearby Sumida and there's this small bakery selling German stuff. Holy, of course it's a bit more expensive than back home in Germany but their Käsebrezeln hit the spot so hard. Also sell proper bread for comparatively cheap. Hidden gem.
Can you share the name of the bakery please?

Sure as God wears strappy sandals, you'll get the hang of it!

For some reason I feel quite sad how much better I understood that than some things your neighbours down south say.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
Not that I thought either Croatia or Morocco would win, but I had hoped.

Viva Les Bleus

Reactions: Frenchy
WHAT

53317198-7075-4C54-A264-B84659F6784F.jpeg

Where the fuck did they get this picture of me? I am gonnna fuckin sue.

Seriously, if I had voted for this guy I’d start to be a bit discreet about it… nothing against Republicans in general (still think Reagan was the best President after Lincoln) but here, clearly, there was a casting error .

Holy fuck. I did my daily walk along Sumida river because I wanted to get my steps in today since tomorrow is apparently gonna be shite weather. On my way back, I see these two young (presumably, due to accent) Americans filming themselves, singing random gibberish to the tune of that one "Runaway" song. A whole lot of n-word and bitch. Random Japanese woman walked past them and they just got louder, threw in the word "foreigner" in their "song" and continued with "Runaway bitch", laughing.

What in the fuck? Cringiest thing I have ever seen here.