The Anything Goes Thread

Ballerinas,,, their men's part always tents out over his tights. Universally, kids love watching the ballet performance, but I wonder why, it never ends up issue with the mens tent!! Don't they say like, " Mom, what's that things you see in the middle of male dancers legs!!" Pretty hot ejacuated dick shape, clearly seen balls, heard that they are male dancers respect towards his role female partner.
I love watching ballet, but I get embarrassed when male dancers with big pumped up tent show up...

I think it's pretty much sexual harrassment. Why don't they hide their mens simbolic part!!! I wish they hide wearing an extra piece of garment!

But it actually makes me want to lick up from his tights, play with his balls, touch his dick from over his tights...Such a naughty imagination going on, even watching this beautiful music and performance...

Its called a dance belt, its so a man doesnt crush his testes when performing.

Reactions: Simonka
Its called a dance belt, its so a man doesnt crush his testes when performing.

In ballet various moves may cause injury or at least pain to the male genitalia when it is not supported. So male dancers need the dancing belt :) It also prevents the contour of male genitalia being visible during a performance.

Reactions: Yuriko
I knew one who wanted a boobs REDUCTION job! Could not believe that’s even a thing

Big boobs are a nice sight for men but if they’re way too big it’s painful for the back and hard to exercise with. Usually girls with western F cup or bigger get a boob reduction to reduce their cup size to a D.

Maybe if the ballerina ‘boys’ would just wear a damn jock strap, they wouldn’t be such goddam sissies and they could then play football like normal men. Of course the Buta always lets the ButaBollocks fly wild and free within his Uniqlo XXL supima cotton briefs regardless of wether he is dancing the Nutcracker Suite at the Bolshoi or tearing it up on the grid iron.

Big boobs are a nice sight for men but if they’re way too big it’s painful for the back and hard to exercise with. Usually girls with western F cup or bigger get a boob reduction to reduce their cup size to a D.
If I were the President, I would make boob reduction a criminal offense.

Reactions: Frenchy
Ok. I would only allow boob reduction if it is a matter of safety. Like for example elderly matrons with elongated banana shaped way low swingers who operate large printing presses. That could be dangerous and could delay my morning paper too.

Reactions: Yuriko and Frenchy
Ok. I would only allow boob reduction if it is a matter of safety. Like for example elderly matrons with elongated banana shaped way low swingers who operate large printing presses. That could be dangerous and could delay my morning paper too.
You also need to consider the suffering of people on the beach having to watch the big sagging boobs of topless grandmas. Not a problem in Japan, I know, but in France it may create deep traumas and eye injuries :D

You also need to consider the suffering of people on the beach having to watch the big sagging boobs of topless grandmas. Not a problem in Japan, I know, but in France it may create deep traumas and eye injuries :D
“Mam, we understand you are not Muslim, but would you please wear this burka anyway? We took it from that young Muslim girl in the bikini over there.”

Reactions: Frenchy and Yuriko
“Mam, we understand you are not Muslim, but would you please wear this burka anyway? We took it from that young Muslim girl in the bikini over there.”

I imagine something equivalent to chin chin rocks revealing on the beach scenes!!! Not much seen,,, I wonder why..,

they wouldn’t be such goddam sissies and they could then play football like normal men.

You mean rolling in the ground screaming in pain because someone almost touched them? Yesterday I caught the last moments of the Japan game. I thought someone had died and they were having a silent moment on the pitch.

Reactions: TheScientist
You mean rolling in the ground screaming in pain because someone almost touched them? Yesterday I caught the last moments of the Japan game. I thought someone had died and they were having a silent moment on the pitch.
A shameful moment in the history of football and of our adopted nation.

Maybe if the ballerina ‘boys’ would just wear a damn jock strap, they wouldn’t be such goddam sissies and they could then play football like normal men.

1. because a jock strap holds your balls in a different place than a dance belt. They are designed differently because they serve different purposes.
2. ballet dancer friend of mine way back in the day in NYC who was as queer as a $3 bill got harassed by some musclebound "jock" types. The result was not pretty at all. For the jocks that is. Turns out that a decade as a ballet dancer builds up all sorts of core muscle strength.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
1. because a jock strap holds your balls in a different place than a dance belt. They are designed differently because they serve different purposes.
2. ballet dancer friend of mine way back in the day in NYC who was as queer as a $3 bill got harassed by some musclebound "jock" types. The result was not pretty at all. For the jocks that is. Turns out that a decade as a ballet dancer builds up all sorts of core muscle strength.
I would totally believe that. Besides them jocks are just good at bragging and drinking beer watching american football on TV

I guess I work too much... walking by heels all day long can create such fatigue. Noticed guyz different reaction, by 9 cm heels, or low heels is such a funny thing!!!

I wish I had romantic, passionate time for weekends...A cinderella with never prince appearing story...maybe a prince goes after mean sisters paradox!!! always mopping floors in sexy lingeries sigh...

Happy Friday, everyone!
What are you up to???

At the office doing post-production on several shoots. Suddenly there's a loud pop and then the faint smell of burning electronics. :eek: Now comes the fun part of searching through 3 computer setups and about a dozen or so hard drives and RAIDS to find out which component just died on me...:facepalm:

At the office doing post-production on several shoots. Suddenly there's a loud pop and then the faint smell of burning electronics. :eek: Now comes the fun part of searching through 3 computer setups and about a dozen or so hard drives and RAIDS to find out which component just died on me...:facepalm:
Oh you have my complete sympathy! I got sick of direct connected RAIDs and all the troubleshooting that comes with them and got a NAS a while back. Was hard on my wallet but so far worth it.

Reactions: AMcguyver
Oh you have my complete sympathy! I got sick of direct connected RAIDs and all the troubleshooting that comes with them and got a NAS a while back. Was hard on my wallet but so far worth it.

Yeah, we back everything up to our QNAP NAS - works in progress live on the RAIDs. :)

Luckily it turned out to be nothing major - just blew the power supply on my retro gaming rig. (Dang it, no after-hours R-Type tonight :()

Yeah, we back everything up to our QNAP NAS - works in progress live on the RAIDs. :)

Luckily it turned out to be nothing major - just blew the power supply on my retro gaming rig. (Dang it, no after-hours R-Type tonight :()
Loud pop is usually a power supply. If its "just" a computer, well its annoying but honestly it just means a bit of repair and replace. When its one of the RAID drives? That there is what we used to call a bucket of shit.

Just go get you a gameboy and enjoy playing some other SHUMP.

Reactions: Sudsy and AMcguyver
When its one of the RAID drives? That there is what we used to call a bucket of shit.

We usually call something like that an AFM. ;)
"Aww, FUCK Me :("

Just go get you a gameboy and enjoy playing some other SHUMP.

Been trying to find a good way of turning my RetroPi project into a fully portable setup but so far haven't found a build online that I'd like to do. Might just end up getting a GPD XD and dumping everything on that.

Been trying to find a good way of turning my RetroPi project into a fully portable setup but so far haven't found a build online that I'd like to do. Might just end up getting a GPD XD and dumping everything on that.

Yeah I just cant make that much effort to build and troubleshoot something that is never going to be as good as a gameboy anyway. Plus these days most of the retro I have any nostalgia for has been re-issued anyway. Last thing I'll say on that subject is no matter what fancy tricks you play on an LCD, its never going to capture that feeling of being a kid sitting 6 inches away from a CRT gripping a controller build in a world before ergonomics existed so hard that its cutting into your hands.

Reactions: MikeH and AMcguyver