The Anything Goes Thread

Watched monster shark film THE MEG last night. I was drinking, so I didn’t miss Spielberg too much.
But damn ... I was glad to see that 45-year-old Chinese actress Li Bingbing still looks so, so fine.

She was the only part of that movie that was worth watching.;):love:

Reactions: Majestyk
You should avoid alcohol when in a depressed state. I've been feeling shitty for the last month and decided not to have any for the last week and holy shit I actually have started to feel human again.
How much were you drinking? I ask because I have also experimented with reducing or stopping. I think improving your diet can also help improve your mood hugely.

Half-drunk midnight thought...
I was sitting on a fence for too long.
Sometimes thinking that my (main) SB was the best person I have known for years.
Sometimes thinking that the same person is just a Sugar slut , lazy, selfish, passive, cold and greedy.
And I could switch from one point of view to the other in a matter of minutes , multiple times a day. Exhausting.
Then I had some kind of epiphany: the best thing that happens to you at some point of time in your life can also be the worst. Instant karma, in a way. It doesnt need to be either/or. It can truely be both at the same time.
Having solved that sort of Zen koan... I ditched her. Always Sitting on a fence is not much fun anyway.
Love you all :kiss:

Last edited:
Always Sitting on a fence is not much fun anyway.
As an old relative of mine once put it, standing in the middle of the road is the best place to get hit by a truck.

Sometimes thinking that my (main) SB was the best person I have known for years.
Sometimes thinking that the same person is just a Sugar slut , lazy, selfish, passive, cold and greedy.
And I could switch from one point of view to the other in a matter of minutes , multiple times a day. Exhausting.
Then I had some kind of epiphany: the best thing that happens to you at some point of time in your life can also be the worst. Instant karma, in a way.

Man ... What I’ve learned is it takes someone real special to make me smile with tears in my eyes.
Life has a twisted sense of humour.

Reactions: Frenchy
Then I had some kind of epiphany: the best thing that happens to you at some point of time in your life can also be the worst. Instant karma, in a way. It doesnt need to be either/or. It can truely be both at the same time.
Having solved that sort of Zen koan... I ditched her. Always Sitting on a fence is not much fun anyway.

That is a powerful emoji.

Field reports from Koh Samui gave the impression that things were going swimmingly well....no hint of a pending Narita divorce. What flicked the switch? Bitch refused to share her complimentary peanuts on the flight back home? :snaphappy::cold::beaver:

Reactions: Frenchy
That is a powerful emoji.

Field reports from Koh Samui gave the impression that things were going swimmingly well....no hint of a pending Narita divorce. What flicked the switch? Bitch refused to share her complimentary peanuts on the flight back home? :snaphappy::cold::beaver:

Lol! As I wrote , what flicked the switch for good was that in me neurotic head, it was flicked on/off all the time. So the switch just broke, I guess...

Lol! As I wrote , what flicked the switch for good was that in me neurotic head, it was flicked on/off all the time. So the switch just broke, I guess...

Btw I prefer the Urban Dictionary definition of “flicking a switch” ;)

How much were you drinking? I ask because I have also experimented with reducing or stopping. I think improving your diet can also help improve your mood hugely.

Between 2-4 beers a day with something stronger when I have the next day off. Not a heavy drinker but an already depressed state didn't help.

I had a similar kind of conflicting thoughts when seeing my shrink. In the end i ditched her as well. :D

If the test of a first-rate intelligence is, as F. Scott Fitzgerald said, the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function, well Frenchy, you failed. On the other hand, modern psychology would diagnose your condition as Cognitive Dissonance and would likely counsel you to pick one or the other (as you did). You pass! What does the Buta think? Well not being a fan of F Scott, modern psychology or Zen for that matter, I would say you probably made the right move. But this is only because I just don't get the whole sugar concept. It would never work for me. I have non-P4P relationships. And I partake in P4P for sex without requiring a relationship. That's it. The two must never cross.

If the test of a first-rate intelligence is, as F. Scott Fitzgerald said, the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function, well Frenchy, you failed. On the other hand, modern psychology would diagnose your condition as Cognitive Dissonance and would likely counsel you to pick one or the other (as you did). You pass! What does the Buta think? Well not being a fan of F Scott, modern psychology or Zen for that matter, I would say you probably made the right move. But this is only because I just don't get the whole sugar concept. It would never work for me. I have non-P4P relationships. And I partake in P4P for sex without requiring a relationship. That's it. The two must never cross.
I kind of arrived to a similar conclusion .
Also the cost / satisfaction ratio started to look a bit ridiculous.
But the fact she pushed all my buttons (good and bad), without even probably noticing, had nothing to do with P4P or not. It was a weird relationship for sure...

I have non-P4P relationships. And I partake in P4P for sex without requiring a relationship. That's it. The two must never cross.

Buta, like me, is probably of the generation that only had black and white television when growing up. After the world invented colours it has never been that easy anymore.

I have relationships with any of the girls I meet regularly. Some of them are still p4p relationships. Rather than spending my time thinking is this a relationship, p4p, sugaring or something else I think it is much better use of my time to have sex with them all.

Last edited:
I kind of arrived to a similar conclusion .
Also the cost / satisfaction ratio started to look a bit ridiculous
Sugar relationships as I have heard them described, only make sense to me when the money was really not the girls only motivation (maybe she actually liked him a little bit) and when the guy was rolling in so much dough that the money didn't matter to him. Then the money is actually like sugar: a sweetener to make a workable deal just a little better.

Buta, like me, is probably of the generation that only had black and white television when growing up. After the world invented colours it has never been that easy anymore.

I have relationships with any of the girls I meet regularly. Some of them are still p4p relationships. Rather than spending my time to this is this a relationship, p4p, sugaring or something else I think it is much better use of my time to have sex with them all.

You’re as wise as Yoda, Mikey.

Sugar relationships as I have heard them described, only make sense to me when the money was really not the girls only motivation (maybe she actually liked him a little bit) and when the guy was rolling in so much dough that the money didn't matter to him. Then the money is actually like sugar: a sweetener to make a workable deal just a little better.
I should have computed the cost per hour spent REALLY together. That is, excluding when she was glued to her cellphone. But some stats are better left unknown... :)
And maybe I’m just really super boring. Never happened with the others though...

After so much time I still don’t get it: is the Sugar supposed to design the money paid by the SD, or the affection (more or less genuine) provided by the SB?
I’ve read both things and it bothers me (again a case of cognitive dissonance! :D)

Anyone get offended by Gilettes recent Ad? I wasnt offended but found it amusing considering it's for a razor company, and the fact that they charge women more for the same damn razors ('pink tax').