The Anything Goes Thread

Just came out from Conrad Tokyo. Beautiful! ^ - ^

Reactions: Frenchy
Haha, just joking Frenchy. Of course you can't post a pic of someone here.
And for the record, even if she was gorgeous (as I'm sure she is), I wouldn't hate ya. Be a bit jealous though.

Ok so to tell you the truth she is a good friend (or more? Dont really care) of that actor/musician who got arrested a few days ago for coke possession. Pierre something

Reactions: Viggagadye
I won’t likely be in Japan next year, but would love to be a student if you are willing to teach when I come next week or if you come to America. I wonder if we might find a willing member to be the recipient? It would seem only fair if he covers your session fee...

Why would be only fair, if a volunteer client should pay? I think YOU want to learn, and if you mastered it, you could make money in the future, or you could make your partner happy. You may potentialy gain lots of money afterall. If you're not willing to pay for coaching, I'm sorry but I would not teach, coz it's my business that I build it up by such yrs of practice.

I'm sorry but I don't think this will happen. Only imagination, as It's like you want to learn tarot reading for free from a pro, and you only want a tarot reading reqester to pay the session fee and not you. It doesn't work that way, sorry. If you were me, you would understand.

Why would be only fair, if a volunteer client should pay? I think YOU want to learn, and if you mastered it, you could make money in the future, or you could make your partner happy.

I'm sorry but I don't think this will happen. Only imagination, as It's like you want to learn tarot reading for free from a pro, and you only want a tarot reading reqester to pay the session fee and not you. It doesn't work that way, sorry. .
My sincerest apologies, Yuriko. I meant no offense or disrespect. It seemed fair to me that the recipient of such pleasure from you and me would be quite fortunate,but maybe there’s a cultural difference there.

I teach and I coach but I do not charge for my time. My pleasure is in sharing the pleasure.

My sincerest apologies, Yuriko. I meant no offense or disrespect. It seemed fair to me that the recipient of such pleasure from you and me would be quite fortunate,but maybe there’s a cultural difference there.

I teach and I coach but I do not charge for my time. My pleasure is in sharing the pleasure.

I don't give plesure play session for FFM, anyways. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Sirenity
View attachment 10458

A bit overdressed. But lucky to have a long coat to hide all this :)

Charlize is a fan.

E9F38BF8-3A79-451F-9D30-84E66F33F882.gif

Hmmmm... not so lucky will be the ones who won’t be able to see what’s hidden then. Thanks for the pic! :)

Even less lucky for those who cannot see the deleted picture even!

Reactions: Frenchy
BF63FF43-0BC9-432C-A50C-C2265EB4DEAB.jpeg

Got my test results. I’m very happy because this time they missed the vein (it was my bad, I had severe hospital anxiety and the veins had shrunk) and had to draw the blood twice :(

Even less lucky for those who cannot see the deleted picture even!
Will repost a few days later, paranoid me thinks it’s safe to let the few hotel staff who had seen the full extent of my outfit have a memory reset :)

Will repost a few days later, paranoid me thinks it’s safe to let the few hotel staff who had seen the full extent of my outfit have a memory reset :)
Damn, now that’s paranoid for sure :)
But who knows, maybe all the staff nembers are TAG members too!

Damn, now that’s paranoid for sure :)
But who knows, maybe all the staff nembers are TAG members too!

I don’t want to brag but me wearing 120 mm stilettos is quite a memorable sight :D 178+12 = 190 cm!

Reactions: Majestyk
Wow! Guess Maybe Simonka wanted just me to see it! It must be that , no doubt :D

Yeah, that picture is still captured in my mind. I'd be pretty excited if she was seeing me today.

Yeah but not to brag, if I did the same, they would remember me even more :)

Could you walk in stilettos? I know I'd probably break my ankles if I even tried not to mention it'd be very awkward to walk.

Reactions: Simonka