The Anything Goes Thread

if that happens to you with what they call **coffee** in a starbucks, wait to have a real one!

I thought Starbucks is popular in Japan because they provide you with a free English lesson whenever you are trying to order your soy milk non-sugar Doubleshot Frappuccino with Vanilla and Honey topped with whipped cream and cascara cold foam.

Melbourne considers itself to be the coffee capital of Australia and they were so proud when Starbucks in there decided to withdraw from the market as they couldn't get any customers.

Yuriko - if you're so bored in the office, just grab the next guy that walks past you and do what you do best. Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I bet you wouldn't be bored any longer and I'm sure the lucky guy wouldn't be bored as well, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuriko - if you're so bored in the office, just grab the next guy that walks past you and do what you do best. Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I bet you wouldn't be bored any longer and I'm sure the lucky guy wouldn't be bored as well, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also she wouldn't have to be bored in the office after that never again! At least not in that office, most likely not in any other office in the greater Kanto area either. :eek::D

Reactions: Sudsy and Yuriko

Hahaha!!!
I fantazise as if my next desk foreign guy knows who I am after 19:00!! Yeah,, would be fun if I could grab a guy one after another, and maybe give bj express service! or maybe I should apply for an office masseur position, instead of an executive assistant, I'd never get bored, perhaps!!

Why French sounds so hot?? Where are those "hot French men" in Tokyo??? lol. Sigh. Ah, More French client, welcome!!! Although I know you guyz want FS...but I know I'm hot to French eyes.

Listening "M radio" now. One of my fav. channel.

I have to kill time, as my client asked me to wait another half an hour. Sigh.

Ate light dinner at Tully's. I usually don't eat much before my session, but shoganai. Killin time...

Not really the bad-ass SONS OF ANARCHY outfit I imagined wearing.

7C379D3F-B72A-4D20-83D2-C182DB3D2785.jpeg

Anyone can recommend a cool bar near the love hotel area of shibuya? I have a date :)

I know the place but I don't find it good for a date, much better for drinking beers with bros

Fuck the exercycles
I mean, if that’s your kink, more power to you. Personally I’d rather slip it to one of the aerobics instructors.