The Anything Goes Thread

something wrong here. lol
yeah i got a kick out of it too, lol. way back in ancient times when lived in japan i never thought much of the meaning of the places names. though i suppose i don't really think that much of place names back home either now that i think about it.

yeah i got a kick out of it too, lol. way back in ancient times when lived in japan i never thought much of the meaning of the places names. though i suppose i don't really think that much of place names back home either now that i think about it.

Yep, they are just names even if they have meant something in ancient times. After you realise they have Liverpool in England it's all over.

Reactions: Negi77
I did a double take at this photo. Kudos to whoever made these bar stools. (y)

Swing Out Sisters
90BCAECE-5DB0-4995-9A4D-0FF6FA108062.jpeg

8851220E-DF73-4781-A349-A078C4554A6F.jpeg

Why do Japanese cats have that salaryman face?
This cat looks like he goes out to drinking with his buddies after work and ties his necktie around his head after two beers ahahaha

I find this Corona-compatible sport insanely cool . Also the athletes are not overpaid divas and the public is not unruly

Well they did have a fight in the stands. Maybe the football fans have turned in to this now when the leagues are stopped?

But you can just admire the skill and the dedication of these fine competitors. I watched it twice, in slow motion, to be sure to get all the details.

Reactions: Frenchy
lol. was this stream live and who are the sponsors
I discovered it watching John Oliver’s « Last Week Tonight », who found it so cool he eventually decided to be the sponsor himself. Its quite serious apparently, there are thousands of marbles races fanatics and some circuits are really elaborate

Last edited:
Reactions: Negi77
Well they did have a fight in the stands. Maybe the football fans have turned in to this now when the leagues are stopped?

But you can just admire the skill and the dedication of these fine competitors. I watched it twice, in slow motion, to be sure to get all the details.

you’re right, re-watched it and there was indeed a fans tussle that I missed the first time.... but there was no injury as far as I can tell

i like the simplicity of marbles racing in sands circuit too

i was vouching for The Ugly One, but watching Foggy stucked till the end made my day. Miserable loser.

Last edited:
i was vouching for The Ugly One, but watching Foggy stucked till the end made my day. Miserable loser.

Come on, he was not stuck. He just had a revelation in the middle of the race and understood the universe and the feebleness of life and stopped for meditation.

I wonder if they have doping tests in this sport. I mean anyone watching must be really high on something.

Come on, he was not stuck. He just had a revelation in the middle of the race and understood the universe and the feebleness of life and stopped for meditation.

I wonder if they have doping tests in this sport. I mean anyone watching must be really high on something.

high on boredom? you gotta admit though the savage collision of Flower Power with The Ugly One was a must-see

Reactions: Negi77 and MikeH
So PhilSB sent me a video of her flowers being watered (I can post this, she doesn’t appear). And it gave me an erection. WTF?!

Attachments

• IMG_1727.MP4
    18.4 MB · Views: 147
So PhilSB sent me a video of her flowers being watered (I can post this, she doesn’t appear). And it gave me an erection. WTF?!
Oh fuck it ... can’t upload a mp4 file on TAG apparently.... never mind

Oh fuck it ... can’t upload a mp4 file on TAG apparently.... never mind

Oh, it worked as advertised. I have a half boner now. Just kept hoping I could make her garden wet.

Reactions: Frenchy