The Anything Goes Thread

Good luck with that. I'm sure you will find plenty of sugar daddies.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.38.38 PM.png

There are older Japanese guys who will take of her that I've heard stories about not nothing to verify

Perhaps it is meant as an equivalence relation. If you perform another logical negation on it you get what she really/also means: "[having] Sex" is equivalent to "[having] strings attached"

but then again: good luck with that!

i wonder whether you could still litterally attach strings to a lady in bed and have no sex

Dear Mr R,
My website host failed to redirect the inquiry to my mailbox, as a result I ended up replying to you 2 days later.. If you’re reading this please accept my apologies and check your mailbox. I’d love to meet if you’re still keen on seeing me.

Edit: (Got in contact, thank you!)

Last edited:
Seen on Twitter: the great Stevie Nicks’ open letter on the late US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, champion of gender equality a.k.a the Notorious RBG.

5C0C0F91-BE04-4822-AA55-C4E77D0B2A2E.jpeg

Reactions: Negi77 and Ken1988
Seen on Twitter: the great Stevie Nicks’ open letter on the late US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, champion of gender equality a.k.a the Notorious RBG.

View attachment 15125

I talked to my dear American ex (we’re still best friends) about her and although she respects her achievements too, she thinks she should have resigned while Obama was president.

Now there is this new mess again which will divide the Country even more, with McConnell being an obvious hypocritical cunt (saying in EARLY 2016 the Senate should not validate Obama’s new nominee for Supreme Court as it was an election year, but saying LATE in 2020 that they would gladly do so with Trump’s one)

Last edited:
How is it going in Tokyo and Osaka now?

Been a year since my visit to Japan, I kinda missed Japanese nuru massage :p

How is it going in Tokyo and Osaka now?
Life is fairly normal in both cities, just don't see any tourists around anymore.
There are of course changes due to the virus, but most people have adjusted and are moving forward.
I say life is fairly normal, which it is, but a fair amount of people are still working at home 100% of the time, myself included.

Been a year since my visit to Japan, I kinda missed Japanese nuru massage :p
Fuzoku world has been flipped upside down but it's not dead - some shops have closed up for good, merged or changed names.