The Anything Goes Thread

Saw this on my timeline. This elfish, septuagenarian rocker made me smile.

Happy Boxing Day!

A17B18B3-DB90-4EA7-945A-031A012A766D.jpeg

Reactions: Frenchy
Sounds like the discussion on how we should next visit sun as we have visited moon already. Some people were saying it's impossible as it's so hot and someone told them they are idiots as obviously we would visit on night time.

Sounds like the discussion on how we should next visit sun as we have visited moon already. Some people were saying it's impossible as it's so hot and someone told them they are idiots as obviously we would visit on night time.
Ah ah, good one.
Speaking about idiots I still have this weird fascination for the nutjob conspiracy theorists a la QAnon etc ... can’t help it , it became some kind of hobby
So, the thing now is that Democrats won thanks to the Chinese Communist Party allied with Zuckerberg/Gates/Dorsey and the Google guys to make the US a Chinese tributary state and Covid19 was really how they started everything. And then Jesus will come to save us all anyway so no worries.

I know girls who can make that second coming happen in minutes.

And some guys too if that's how he swings.

That reminds me of when I heard people here in Tokyo seriously discussing if the moon phase on the southern hemisphere is the same as for them in Japan.

That reminds me of when I heard people here in Tokyo seriously discussing if the moon phase on the southern hemisphere is the same as for them in Japan.
Of course not! As soon as you cross the Equator a full moon self-erases. Everybody know that!

Reactions: shadowboxer