The Anything Goes Thread

This Christmas…

“Come out to the coast. We’ll get together. Have a few laughs …”

— John McClane

EF938534-EA42-4BED-B09C-E9BB1B07CDBD.jpeg

So since last month or so the mail I should receive is returned to their senders with a cryptical
あて所尋ねありません mention.
Went to the post office and they confirmed they still had my name attached to this address
The mail (at least the one I know of) was sent using english addresses which was never a problem before. And it was correct.
Did something similar happen to you ?
Maybe Japan Post has a new xenophobic postman for my area? Maybe I should complain to my embassy? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Negi77
Honestly, that’s how I felt when meeting TAG friends the first time (and it was great btw)

FAB8E509-FC43-4FE4-9F4A-E2AB848C55C0.jpeg

upload_2021-12-12_20-0-27.png

View attachment 17305 Bored…
First time I went to a club in a loooong time
The new Raise in Ginza
So damn cold, corporate, predictable, stiff and not fun .
I love it
They have an interesting rule:
“Customers over 50 years old are allowed entry by making a VIP table reservation.”
My SB asked me to go there. I'll have to warm up my credit card. They do not accept cash payments.

They have an interesting rule:
“Customers over 50 years old are allowed entry by making a VIP table reservation.”
My SB asked me to go there. I'll have to warm up my credit card. They do not accept cash payments.
Well, I look younger I guess
And paid cash at the entrance .
But it was a thursday and relatively early
It was cool to see that there are still people splurging on Dom Perignon at ridiculous prices though. Helps French trade balance…

Reactions: Joe2017
So in the serie Frenchy outPinkPanthers the Inspector Clouzot I did my first Domino pizza online order (yeah… don’t judge)

and then I chose “double toppings” because I am so posh

but then there was a list with all the toppings listed so I assumed I had to confirm. i wanted to “double them” all

then I just discovered now it was in fact the “remove topping” menu

so waiting for my pizza now… will it be just a normal one with double toppings back to single toppings? Or no topping at all?

live dangerously my friends

Reactions: Negi77 and Joe2017
So in the serie Frenchy outPinkPanthers the Inspector Clouzot I did my first Domino pizza online order (yeah… don’t judge)

and then I chose “double toppings” because I am so posh

but then there was a list with all the toppings listed so I assumed I had to confirm. i wanted to “double them” all

then I just discovered now it was in fact the “remove topping” menu

so waiting for my pizza now… will it be just a normal one with double toppings back to single toppings? Or no topping at all?

live dangerously my friends
You could check it in the app, but I understand that you like to keep the mystery. It is like undressing a Japanese girl waiting to see which is the real size that is under the bra. The more toppings the bra, the less size inside.

You could check it in the app, but I understand that you like to keep the mystery. It is like undressing a Japanese girl waiting to see which is the real size that is under the bra. The more toppings the bra, the less size inside.
It just arrived
Thank God I didn’t click on everything
Because for the ones I clicked there is nothing
And for the others its double
Meaning I got the exact reverse-toppings pizza that I wanted
Oh well . Delivery girl was cute

Probably afraid of a psycho ordering pizza with no cheese but double onion

I swear TAG must be the place where I have laughed hardest with my pants on. Almost as hard as the girls laugh when I take them off.

I hope you told her "It's called gourmet, check it out" to assert dominance.