The Anything Goes Thread

Holy fuck. I did my daily walk along Sumida river because I wanted to get my steps in today since tomorrow is apparently gonna be shite weather. On my way back, I see these two young (presumably, due to accent) Americans filming themselves, singing random gibberish to the tune of that one "Runaway" song. A whole lot of n-word and bitch. Random Japanese woman walked past them and they just got louder, threw in the word "foreigner" in their "song" and continued with "Runaway bitch", laughing.

What in the fuck? Cringiest thing I have ever seen here.
TikTok is to blame.
For all of it.
The whole thing.
All. of. it.

I wanted to tell them to shut the fuck up but I'm not gonna risk getting into shit in a foreign country even if it is with other foreigners. Absolute bellends.

Reactions: Negi77 and Pudding
I wanted to tell them to shut the fuck up but I'm not gonna risk getting into shit in a foreign country even if it is with other foreigners. Absolute bellends.
It's a good thing you didn't. You would be arrested and possibly face criminal action alongside them.

You're nicer than me. I would have been highly tempted to shove them into the river.

The singing random shit part I thought was stupid, but not enough to make me really mad. But when that woman walked past and they raised their voices because she walked past, I got tilted. But yeah, if this were Germany, I may have said shut the fuck up and piss off but I am not risking any trouble here lol.

And I wanted some hot lemon tea.

The singing random shit part I thought was stupid, but not enough to make me really mad. But when that woman walked past and they raised their voices because she walked past, I got tilted. But yeah, if this were Germany, I may have said shut the fuck up and piss off but I am not risking any trouble here lol.

And I wanted some hot lemon tea.
I told off some kids who were playing music in front of the konbinis closer to my house. This is a all-residential zone and apartments are tucked in and around this specific konbini and it was late at night...
Told them to knock off the noise, this isn't a dance club... surprisingly, they apologized and turned the music off.

Probably would react more violently or hurl some verbal abuse back at me had it been someone other than Japanese.

Reactions: Tabanico
I told off some kids who were playing music in front of the konbinis closer to my house. This is a all-residential zone and apartments are tucked in and around this specific konbini and it was late at night...
Told them to knock off the noise, this isn't a dance club... surprisingly, they apologized and turned the music off.

Probably would react more violently or hurl some verbal abuse back at me had it been someone other than Japanese.
Well its a nice way to say those kids must have been shit-scared of you ! 😄

Well its a nice way to say those kids must have been shit-scared of you ! 😄
I used my booming, authoritative voice. Wasn't an ass about it... but just told them to shut that shit off, people are above you trying to sleep. (etc.)

Reactions: Frenchy
Ugh. Driving.

PSA: if there is an empty lane to the left of you MAYBE THINK ABOUT USING IT.

Reactions: Sudsy
Also think about not posting on TAG while driving. ;)
I did wait till I was out of the car! Although as I was joining the motorway yesterday the guy in front of me was clearly on his phone, weaved across the road like he was drunk, and narrowly avoided an actual collision with the etc barriers.

Honestly I wouldn't mind driving so much if it weren't for other drivers.

Reactions: MikeH
I did wait till I was out of the car! Although as I was joining the motorway yesterday the guy in front of me was clearly on his phone, weaved across the road like he was drunk, and narrowly avoided an actual collision with the etc barriers.

Honestly I wouldn't mind driving so much if it weren't for other drivers.
Yeah. That was me.

Yeah. That was me.

Cannot be as he said "weaved across the road like he was drunk".

But it's getting totally crazy. Last week in Tomei a car was slowly drifting over to my lane and I saw a girl driver putting her make up on.

I had to swerve so hard I almost spilled some of my muesli and milk on my suit.

Reactions: Tabanico
There is a girl sitting opposite to me on a train whose shirt says "Sloppy sloppy sloppy".

I am tempted to ask her if that is an advertisement.

My hate for Qatar grows. Why do I have morals and refused to watch this cup lol. The clips from the final are absolutely nuts. I'd have loved to watch that shit live but alas...

Well, I have had on P4P experience and no other opportunity to be immoral unlike the senpai in this forum :p

That being said - I may have a Bumble date this week...

My hate for Qatar grows. Why do I have morals and refused to watch this cup lol. The clips from the final are absolutely nuts. I'd have loved to watch that shit live but alas...
If you watched the clips that still means you heartily endorse their product.

Reactions: Cinnabums
If you watched the clips that still means you heartily endorse their product.
Eh, illegal clips on a third-party website will not have an impact. Moreover, they have already made their money from sponsors, so ultimately, boycotting did fuck all except for me feeling like I did the right thing - which matters not! I also do not hold it against anyone who did watch though, unlike quite a lot of people...