The Anything Goes Thread

As will I. It puts me into a quandary. On one hand I like Ferrari. On the other I don't particularly care for Hamilton. For me it would be like the Atlanta Braves signing Trevor Bauer.
What's all the Trevor hate?

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/b907ec1a1dc931499ca0a67af512df55c3b9d043

「暮らしを応援!TOKYO元気キャンペーン」 March 11-31, 2024

Up to 3,000 yen rebate total when using electronic payment methods during the period above. (can be 12,000 yen if you cap on all 4 services mentioned below)
  • Rakuten
  • Paypay
  • auPay
  • dPayment
1706955014555.png

1706955076014.png

Youtuber polyglots can be the most cringeworthy and punchable people to ever live but that guy, he's in on the joke. It's a pretty fun channel.

Youtuber polyglots can be the most cringeworthy and punchable people to ever live but that guy, he's in on the joke. It's a pretty fun channel.
Not a polyglot but Dogen makes the best Japanese language and sort of culture related content.

“During the mating ritual , males exhibit their feet by lifting them up and down , while strutting before the females”

Well … first I laughed then I remembered how dumb humans look trying to get the attention of a potential mate in a bar or club or with Tinder profiles

It would be really cool to watch if human men put up a show like male birds usually do :D

It would be really cool to watch if human men put up a show like male birds usually do :D
Well if you want some day I will try to put peacock feathers in my ass and paint my feet the same blue color as those birds then will strut in front of you.

But only in a love hotel’s room

And you’ll have to relinquish any phone or camera

Reactions: Alice and AMcguyver
Been job hunting for a few weeks and my god some companies are on some shit. Offering minimum wage on a part-time job to a trained professional with 8 years of work experience...