The Anything Goes Thread

People still think about Japan as if its the year 2000 or something, at least in the US. Everyone I talk to thinks its super futuristic and super expensive when I talk about it.

The videos that annoy me are the ones that are like "you will basically get deported if you walk and carry a drink at the same time" or any other of those types of rules that sometimes are good but sometimes really exaggerated.
I know right?!

I saw a video stating that you can be imprisoned for spitting on the street. Not saying there might not be some law about it but I have never seen anyone getting fined, let alone arrested for that.

While behaviour is poor there must be far worse tourists!

I dunno man, this looks pretty fucking bad to me. I mean, it is one thing doing it on a train in your own country where you know the customs, whether you are going to annoy the people around you or break any rules. It feels like a whole other thing to be doing it in another country. I think if I saw someone doing this I would probably lecture them. It reminds me a bit of the videos of one of the murderers of Nicola Furlong doing egregious shit on a train like thrusting his groin in the faces of old ladies and swinging off the bars etc.

Reactions: Sudsy
IMG_2733.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Majestyk and Alice
Back in the States after a much-too short trip. 8 days and 16 sessions later I am a drained husk of a man and I will not be repeating this busy of a schedule on my next trip.

8 reviews submitted, 1 more almost finished, and 1 being worked on (a 6-hour outside date with Club 39's Alice) I have zero idea how to write properly.

Back in the States after a much-too short trip. 8 days and 16 sessions later I am a drained husk of a man and I will not be repeating this busy of a schedule on my next trip.

8 reviews submitted, 1 more almost finished, and 1 being worked on (a 6-hour outside date with Club 39's Alice) I have zero idea how to write properly.
I take it you didn't visit the sights in Kyoto

Any good recommendations for Independents in Yonaguni? Should I open a separate topic for this question 🤔

Any good recommendations for Independents in Yonaguni? Should I open a separate topic for this question 🤔
This may be better suited to its own topic in Q&A.

I take it you didn't visit the sights in Kyoto
No, I contended myself with the sights in Ibaraki and Enoshima this time. Plenty to do within a couple hours on the train around Tokyo - and in Tokyo itself - for short trips like this one was. My main goals were see sakura, practice my Japanese conversation, eat good food and destress from my 3rd straight month of 250+ hours worked per month. All goals accomplished.

Want to see Nagoya but with less rollercoasters and spa lands? Come to Tokyo!

If you have sex in the VIP House of this music festival would you get caught for doing it in a public place?

1713953850653.png