Guest viewing is limited

The Bitches Who Crossed Your Path

Status
Not open for further replies.

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I can say I'm a very nice guy and I've been mostly lucky with my past relationships.

But there are times when a real bitch enters your life.
I'm talking about the girls who show the worst personality you could think of.
These girls have the power to turn the nicest guy into a hatred factory thanks to their constant lies and betrayals right in your face.

I've dumped one of these recently, literaly kicking her out of my apartment.
She is the meanest piece of junk who entered my life.

Anyway, after I kicked her out, I really prayed that the worst thing happen to her.
Well, I didn't have to pray really hard because her sick behaviour constantly puts her in troubles she can't handle.

Long story short, she contacted me again this week complaining about the fact that the last guy she met used her as a sex doll during one week straight and that he fucked her in the ass so violently that her anus hurt for days.

I didn't want to hear this story ..... but you can imagine the grin on my face when I heard it.

Anway, there are really poor souls in this world.

Fortunately, I got over it and have two dates planned this weekend with two new girls.

Share your story too :)

hmmm I get what you're trying to say but it's way more complicated than that.

Maybe you should reread my post again.
Especially this part :
"These girls have the power to turn the nicest guy into a hatred factory thanks to their constant lies and betrayals right in your face."

So, if I translate it for you : by default a nice guy but driven toward hate by the over party.

The term bitch isn't about frustration, it's about using an easily understandable term in order to describe a type of personality.

If you can find a better term please go ahead :)

but I can't imagine deriving any sort of self-satisfaction over the fact that someone had been sexually abused, regardless of how mean they were.

Found in the Wiki you shared :
"A 2006 experiment about justice served suggests that men, but not women, enjoy seeing "bad people" suffer."

That may explain your view on this matter.

How about "woman with a really horrible personality"? Or "Woman that stomped all over me"? Or "liar"?

Reactions: Sudsy and User#6326
How about "woman with a really horrible personality"? Or "Woman that stomped all over me"? Or "liar"?

Maybe I've been in Japan way too long but the term "ビッチ" (bitch) is commonly used by the Japanese to describe women with a mean personality. In that case the term isn't related to anything sexual.

Is it the same gf who traveled a few hours just to meet you or am I mistaking that? ;)

This thread is pretty useless without knowing how you treated your partner in return. She might very well have been justified in her actions.

I've dumped one of these recently, literaly kicking her out of my apartment.
She is the meanest piece of junk who entered my life.

Long story short, she contacted me again this week complaining about the fact that the last guy she met used her as a sex doll during one week straight and that he fucked her in the ass so violently that her anus hurt for days.

I didn't want to hear this story ..... but you can imagine the grin on my face when I heard it.

Certainly, you do not sound like a "very nice guy" from what you have written. I can't imagine the lack of empathy required to turn away someone you know, no matter your feelings towards them, when they come to you for help.

Honestly, it sounds like your feelings were hurt and instead of nursing them and moving on, you want to kick the woman when she is down and post long rants about her on the internet. Maybe instead of jumping into more dates you should consider staying single for a while until you no longer have such bitter thoughts towards your ex.

More often than not if a man says that he is a nice guy, he typically isn't. Usually entitled immature and think that women owe him something.

I don't know the details of the situation, I may be completely wrong in your case.

Reactions: Sudsy and Wwanderer
I unfortunately also try my best to treat a lady like a lady but have had similar experiences. When you are trying to be at least a regular guy but subject to mental torture it can leave you bitter.
My experiences made me swear off dating Japanese women so I understand his bitterness. It will go away but best not write things that make it seem like the feelings are pointed towards all women.
I know plenty of guys who went out with someone who couldn't control their emotions, temper, or have restraint. Each guy thought they could control her (as in make her feel better), but each attack just always escalated. I understand.

This thread is pretty useless without knowing how you treated your partner in return. She might very well have been justified in her actions.

The goal of this thread was to hear other people stories about bitchy girls.
Nothing else. It wasn't supposed to be centered on me if you get what I mean.

Certainly, you do not sound like a "very nice guy" from what you have written. I can't imagine the lack of empathy required to turn away someone you know, no matter your feelings towards them, when they come to you for help.

First of all, when she told me that she wasn't seeking for help at all.
You're just constructing scenarios that suit the bias you have against me.

Second, I know myself pretty well and you on the other hand, you know strictly nothing about me.
So please refrain from trying to play the amateur psychologist with me :)

Honestly, it sounds like your feelings were hurt and instead of nursing them and moving on, you want to kick the woman when she is down and post long rants about her on the internet.

This thread isn't a rant.
I wanted to hear others story.
Starting with my own story was the least I could do right?

More often than not if a man says that he is a nice guy, he typically isn't. Usually entitled immature and think that women owe him something.

I don't know the details of the situation, I may be completely wrong in your case.

Your are completely wrong.

I did everything I could do for this girl. And I mean EVERYTHING.
Just like when I supported my past girlfriend for months till the last day of her life (cancer).

But when you get nothing but betrayal in return, even the kindest guy can turn very sour.

Shall we now close this case and have some fun with others' tales?

First of all, when she told me that she wasn't seeking for help at all.
You're just constructing scenarios that suit the bias you have against me.

I'm curious, what was she looking for, if not help? What "bias" do I supposedly have?

Also, it doesn't take a psychologist, amateur or not, to know that grinning at someone suffering sexual abuse is not healthy...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you find someone that you don't get along with........delete them from your facebook page and move on.

Your are completely wrong.

I did everything I could do for this girl. And I mean EVERYTHING.
Just like when I supported my past girlfriend for months till the last day of her life (cancer).

But when you get nothing but betrayal in return, even the kindest guy can turn very sour.

Shall we now close this case and have some fun with others' tales?

As I said, I don't know the details of your situation. So, please accept my sincere apologies for being wrong.

I have also known girls that will take advantage, however I cut them loose pretty sharpish. Although I don't harbour the feelings you have, I understand how it can turn you sour. A better way of looking at it is to learn from this and stop it at the source when it first happens.

grinning at someone suffering sexual abuse is not healthy...

Nor is it something a "nice guy" does.

I find myself wondering what, specifically, the OP means by "betrayal"...what did his partner do that turned him (against his will apparently) into a "hatred factory"? It must have been something pretty terrible one would think.

As a general aside, when a couple splits on bitter and/or angry terms and you hear about it from both of them, it is nearly always hard to connect/synch their stories even roughly. It usually seems as though they are talking about completely different events and relationships. There are two sides to essentially every such situation, but it is often mystifying to try to understand how the two sides connect to one reality.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@majimekun - Imo hearing similar stories from other guys would be bad for you, in the sense that it will only intensify your feelings of hatred toward this woman and potentially cause them to spread to women in general. It is also likely to delay you in letting go of this experience and moving on.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@majimekun - Imo hearing similar stories from other guys would be bad for you, in the sense that it will only intensify your feelings of hatred toward this woman and potentially cause them to spread to women in general. It is also likely to delay you in letting go of this experience and moving on.

-Ww

Wow guys ... I'm totally FINE. I'm wasn't even angry at her anymore when I started that thread.
I was REALLY angry at that time when it happened but obviously I did move on pretty fast.
So please stop making weird interpretations, okay?
The story was in the past, and so were the feelings.

Also, we still are in contact and even if I know that I don't want to waste my time with her anymore, now, I can only feel pity for her mental issues.

Plus, I had a wonderful date with someone else yesterday and chances are that she will become my next girlfriend.

Crossing fingers :)

@majimekun - OK. We can only take your word for it, and I am glad to hear that your current situation and state of mind are not what your OP implied (to most of us). I still wonder in what terrible way this woman " betrayed" you, but I can easily see why you might not want to go there.

Anyway, good luck going forward. Fwiiw, my advice is to try to never get so mad at a romantic partner, or former one, that you are happy when something bad happens to them. Even feeling that way temporarily is a significant step in the direction of the truly dark and dangerous states of mind in which you *cause* something bad to befall them. Imo it would be far better to cut off any contact with the person in question *long* before things reach that level of hurt and ire.

-Ww

Reactions: Ladylisa
Are you just being superstitious or you're talking about me acting in a way that cause harm?

Not sure I understand you here.

No, I'm not superstitious. It's bad luck to be superstitious! ;)

Nor am I saying that wishing something bad to happen to someone is the same as trying to harm them directly. Nor am I saying that you would ever do such a thing (I have no idea...don't know you at all of course).

I am saying/meaning *exactly* what I wrote, which I repeat here with underlining for emphasis on the key words:

@majimekunEven feeling that way temporarily is a significant step in the direction of the truly dark and dangerous states of mind in which you *cause* something bad to befall them.

No rocket science here - when people want something to happen, when it would make them happy if something happens, they often try to make it happen. I am just saying that wanting bad things to happen to other people (for the sake of revenge or for other reasons) *sometimes* leads *some* people to try to make it so. I think we should all try to avoid that *potentially* slippery slope as best we can.

I hope that is clearer.

Fwiiw, I suspect that the generally negative reaction you got to your OP is due to people's gut-level discomfort with the idea of someone grinning at news of another person being sexually mistreated and that their discomfort is due in significant part to the *possible* connection I mention above. Basically I'm merely saying that you/one should be careful with feelings of Schadenfreude and try to avoid them if possible.

-Ww

Reactions: Ladylisa
Okay I got what you're trying to say.

Fortunately for me, I'm able to draw a thick line between what's going on in my head and what I actually do.

As for the dangerousness of Schadenfreude, I believe that letting angriness overcome you INSIDE can help avoiding it become acts. Because in my case for example, doing such a thing consumes all the feelings of revenge.
Basically, I hurt her only by imagination (virtually) which greatly helps avoiding doing things in the real world.
Once I'm tired thinking of dreadful scenarios things get a lot more easier :)

You know what, her stories are full of ex-boyfriends doing awful things to her for revenge.
Because, believe me, she has a real talent for making people angry.
Even all her friends (even females) ran away from her, calling her "bitch".

I was the only one who tried to help her whatever she did (which is the reason why she still loves me) ... but her "talent" is really too strong.

As for the dangerousness of Schadenfreude, I believe that letting angriness overcome you INSIDE can help avoiding it become acts. Because in my case for example, doing such a thing consumes all the feelings of revenge.
Basically, I hurt her only by imagination (virtually) which greatly helps avoiding doing things in the real world.
Once I'm tired thinking of dreadful scenarios things get a lot more easier :)

OK, I understand your thinking on this and agree that it has some validity. I believe that it is even a recognized "anger management" technique. Still, I think it prudent to be careful/watchful about/of Schadenfreude. Also with posting about it!

-Ww

OK, I understand your thinking on this and agree that it has some validity. I believe that it is even a recognized "anger management" technique. Still, I think it prudent to be careful/watchful about/of Schadenfreude. Also with posting about it!

-Ww

You should never hear me cursing, when driving. Instantly takes away all the urge of buying a tank and roll over all those morons who can neither handle their car properly nor behave properly on a street :D

Driving? What's that?

Reactions: DJV and just4fun
Status
Not open for further replies.