The Issue Of Age

As for women, i care less than men. I find that some women take very good care of themselves and have good hygiene, so i sure like me some milf then! Google "Laura Leighton" for an example of an absolute milf. I find her very very attractive!

I like women age range from late 20's to mid 40's for intimate fun.
It is always more fun with someone who knows or at least starts to knowing their sexuality yet looks physically attractive to my eyes.
But again as @User#8628 mentions, there are often exceptions.
She is the one good example.
Looks wise, @Ches is the Asian version of Alice in my opinion. She has a killer body...

As girl friends, I always hang out with ones around my age.

Looks wise, @Ches is the Asian version of Alice in my opinion. She has a killer body...
Just like you and all the TAG ladies here. :love:
This just made my day :love::love: i love you already @Manami TMK,

(Sorry off topic) Meanwhile, few seconds ago, I was reprimanding a japanese guy for pressing his boner to me too much in a extremely crowded train. He went all out making IT move, and there were lots of space in his back just pressed me like. He went out the last stop, haha, a bit funny though.

I have many funny train stories. Hahah i'll share soon. That's probably coz I live in the middle of nowhere and I spend more than 2 hours of my life everyday riding train haha

Last edited:
what IS a useful way of thinking / Categorising?

/waitsforinevitableeveryoneisdifferentrespo se ;)

When people justify their preference for certain age ranges they virtually always do it in terms of some quality that correlates with age. Like they will say older people tend to be more experienced and have better bedroom skills or younger people tend to be in better shape physically. Or men will say that they like the innocence of most younger women, and women will say that they like the greater self-confidence and maturity that older guys tend to have. Etc. Etc. It is such traits themselves, not actually the number of years since the person was born, that people actually care about.

My point is why not just categorize and/or think about those traits rather than age. So, if you like innocent women, why not think of women in terms of how innocent they are. If you like self-confident and mature men, why not just categorize and think about the self-confidence and maturity of the men you meet/know. Etc.

For me personally, passion in life and strength/courage are the traits in a woman that most capture me. I have rarely ever had any significant attachment to a woman that doesn't have a lot of both in one way or another. Neither much correlates with age, so it is not even a good indicator variable for me. I just think/categorize about those traits specifically, among others.

-Ww

Last edited:
In the spirit of our recent controversial threads let's start another! Some research has shown that men tend to prefer women in their early 20s regardless of the man's age, where women tend to prefer men close to their own age. What say you, TAG friends?

When I was around 30 I had no problem dating women 5+ years older, assuming they were pretty of course. Now that I'm older I find women in their 20s significantly more attractive, and rare indeed is finding one over 30 who is even close to say the average 25yo.

Aging really seems to accelerate after 30 and poor lifestyle choices like excessive food & drink and lack of exercise definitely take a more noticeable toll. Is that it?
I'm ok with women between 20 and 50 but I think I prefer women in their 30s

That certainly is a sharp upper boundary. Do women really change that much in appearance (in your eyes) on their 28th birthday?!

-Ww

No, it's just a light-hearted fantasy approximate as is the lower one, as well. Nothing perverted, just looking, remember? Also, have to be careful not to violate, even in spirit, any TAG guidelines on the lower level.

And on a practical, real life level, my wife just turned 40, and I think she still looks mighty good!

No, it's just a light-hearted fantasy approximate as is the lower one, as well. Nothing perverted, just looking, remember? Also, have to be careful not to violate, even in spirit, any TAG guidelines on the lower level.

And on a practical, real life level, my wife just turned 40, and I think she still looks mighty good!
You might say she had her 11th 29th birthday.

You might say she had her 11th 29th birthday.

I got lucky/chose well. When I look at the photos when we first met fifteen years ago, not a lot of difference, and in some ways she looks even better. I really can't say that about many women and some that are younger than her. Somehow, some women by their late thirties look like they are much older, somehow become worn out.

In a P4P situation it's what ever I fancy that day. Relation ship wise I shoot for older than me like 30-45. In my experience they dont play games as much and are a litter more stable.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
My point is why not just categorize and/or think about those traits rather than age. So, if you like innocent women, why not think of women in terms of how innocent they are. If you like self-confident and mature men, why not just categorize and think about the self-confidence and maturity of the men you meet/know. Etc.

Though traits are important, I still find age to be a factor. For example, I personally find that there's a difference with between a 20 year old acting/being innocent like to a 30 year old with the same trait.

Why? Do you believe one and not the other?

-Ww

Actually that didn't come to mind, but that is something to consider as well!

For the 20 year old, one can simply assume the trait of being innocent and lack of experience is simply due to her age. But when it's a 30 year old, you have to consider other factors. Perhaps she has other personality traits that prevent her from having many sexual encounters? Or maybe she simply doesn't enjoy sex?

Or as you mentioned, the 30 year could be faking it as. Of course a 20 year old could just as easily do the same, but at least the facade would be more believable.

Actually that didn't come to mind, but that is something to consider as well!

For the 20 year old, one can simply assume the trait of being innocent and lack of experience is simply due to her age. But when it's a 30 year old, you have to consider other factors. Perhaps she has other personality traits that prevent her from having many sexual encounters? Or maybe she simply doesn't enjoy sex?

Or as you mentioned, the 30 year could be faking it as. Of course a 20 year old could just as easily do the same, but at least the facade would be more believable.

Thanks for answering.

It may seem just a minor logical niggle, but it seems to me that it is still only the traits that interest you, not *directly* or actually the number of years since she was born. In other words, you are using her age to help you infer or learn about some of her traits (such as negative personality traits that keep her from having many sexual encounters or not enjoying sex), but her age itself isn't what is in play (in your examples). Does that make sense to you?

-Ww

Hmmm.....I think I prefer younger guys for stamina and older for experience haha.

Seriously, I usually only go with guys who are in to maintaining their fitness and looking after themselves so I don't have a preference as long as its legal and I don't feel like a cradle snatcher or a carer. I don't think I would have settled with a younger guy. I prefer to be with someone who is at the same stage in life as me.

Thanks for answering.

It may seem just a minor logical niggle, but it seems to me that it is still only the traits that interest you, not *directly* or actually the number of years since she was born. In other words, you are using her age to help you infer or learn about some of her traits (such as negative personality traits that keep her from having many sexual encounters or not enjoying sex), but her age itself isn't what is in play (in your examples). Does that make sense to you?

-Ww

Sure, but I still think there are certain traits that are simply "age appropriate" or would have different connotations depending on the person's age. Other examples I can think of are speaking in a cutesy manner, or someone who dabbles in gyaru fashion. So sometimes a persons age does come into play since it's so tightly connected to the trait the person is looking for.

Very true.
Teenagers/Early 20s like matures and Matures like teenagers/Early 20s. It's vice versa. Of course it's happened to me and guess for all.
Young boys likes huge, and mature women likes strong penetration lol.