The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I think Hawaii has such risk either , tbh

No, Hawaii lacks most of the demographics that lead to widespread violence elsewhere in the states, but most of my tentative plans have me back on the west coast soon (or possibly back in D.C. if Biden wins) so I'm planning accordingly. Perfect example, my condo in Seattle was two blocks from where that ridiculous CHOP/CHAZ or whatever those fucking retards were calling it was. That, and I also lived through the WTO riots in Seattle about twenty years ago. And I'm still licensed to carry a firearm in Washington State (and 36 other states). You can bet your ass I'll be armed and dangerous if I have to move back there, although this time around I'm hoping to have the finances to live across the bridge in Bellevue. Beautiful community made up of older, wealthy former Microsoft dot-comers who cashed out, grew up, vote Republican and pay a lot of money to fund a phenomenal police department that keeps the radical lefty trash on the Seattle side of I-90.

Beautiful community made up of older, wealthy former Microsoft dot-comers who cashed out, grew up, vote Republican and pay a lot of money to fund a phenomenal police department that keeps the radical lefty trash on the Seattle side of I-90.
If I were one of them , I would be ecstatic to have you as my new neighbor :D

Guardian headline: Donald Trump ensures first presidential debate is national humiliation

I think next time they should introduce the "cone of silence". When it is Biden's turn to talk, a large remote controlled transparent cone descends and covers Trump....the cone is sound proof, so we can see Trump talking and shouting, but we can't hear him in real time, the cone records everything Trump says and the recording is released to the media. Then when it is Trump's turn to speak, the cone is lifted and another cone descends on Biden.

Guardian headline: Donald Trump ensures first presidential debate is national humiliation

I think next time they should introduce the "cone of silence". When it is Biden's turn to talk, a large remote controlled transparent cone descends and covers Trump....the cone is sound proof, so we can see Trump talking and shouting, but we can't hear him in real time, the cone records everything Trump says and the recording is released to the media. Then when it is Trump's turn to speak, the cone is lifted and another cone descends on Biden.

Why don't we call it evenly, have one cone each and keep it down for the next four years?

In a few years nobody will care who the next U.S. president is, and they won't ever again.
I wonder what the world will look like without the U.S. dollar. Ren and IMF bucks won't replace it.

East Asia, esp. Japan, will look very different without strategic competition between the U.S. and China.
The return to a more traditional peasant society rather than lower-middle/middle class seems inevitable.

The world is shaping up to get exponentially weirder this decade. So weird I wonder if we'd
look back and laugh about COVID.

Yawn..............at least he stopped dropping names.............

I listened to it live streaming as I drove up from Miyazaki to Fukuoka.
So was listening without seeing it.

Seemed to be a classic alpha male trying to kick sand in the face of skinny wimp at the beach. Like those comic book ads of the 70s.

bit like some of the dudes in this thread

I noticed Donny dropped to 12% on the Economist poll tracker ....I think that is the lowest I have seen.

https://projects.economist.com/us-2020-forecast/president

When will people who like that guy finally wake-up from this mass hysteria/ hypnosis / collective delusion ?

I have Republican friends who never accepted him yet never voted for a Democrat either and are thinking about simply abstaining now.

i tell them it reminds me when after voting for the French equivalent of « normal » Republicans for years, we had only the choice between the kinda equivalent of a Democrat (Macron) and the sorta equivalent of Trump (Le Pen). I chose Macron. Not because I really liked him but like 66% of the French, we just found the alternative stinky as hell. No hesitation and no regret.

Reactions: Majestyk and Sudsy
When will people who like that guy finally wake-up from this mass hysteria/ hypnosis / collective delusion ?

I have Republican friends who never accepted him yet never voted for a Democrat either and are thinking about simply abstaining now.

i tell them it reminds me when after voting for the French equivalent of « normal » Republicans for years, we had only the choice between the kinda equivalent of a Democrat (Macron) and the sorta equivalent of Trump (Le Pen). I chose Macron. Not because I really liked him but like 66% of the French, we just found the alternative stinky as hell. No hesitation and no regret.

Down to 11%....... will we see a sub 10% score as the polls are updated post the debate.

Reactions: just4fun
Do they pay out if he dies of covid or otherwise comes to an unpleasant end before the election?

I guess if he dies but still gets re-elected they won't pay me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.