The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This truly is the long-term effect of DJT. He's able to fuck everything up from the political afterlife. And these fucking moron sycophants in the "freedom caucus" don't realize that by pulling this shit, the only real consequence will be that McCarthy will have to score the votes from the other side of the aisle by cutting side deals to put Democrats in highly-influential spots as chairs/sub-chairs which means the GOP will be significantly weakened, on top of having such a slim margin majority. But do they care?

Don't get me wrong. Kevin McCarthy is a fucking asshole. I had to help host a fundraiser for him some years back, and even then he was prepping to take over as Speaker. Raging dickhead, arrogant and snobby. But then again, nice guys don't seem to last very long in that post. I've met and worked with former speakers Gingrich and Ryan (had my pic taken with them in just case they one day became POTUS), both very nice guys, and I've heard Boehner is fun as shit to hang out with (he's a fall-down drunk, major alcoholic), and look how the GOP took a whopping shit on all of their careers and ran them out of town.
Well DJT is in favor of McCarthy here so … trouble in MAGAland?

Anyway the rule makes no sense … why don’t they select the guy with most votes after say 3 rounds without a majority winner? Or just flip a coin?

3D3B78BE-5973-4F6E-84C7-EBD39F66C7AE.jpeg

Well DJT is in favor of McCarthy here so … trouble in MAGAland?

Anyway the rule makes no sense … why don’t they select the guy with most votes after say 3 rounds without a majority winner? Or just flip a coin?
DJT officially went neutral on McCarthy in an interview yesterday, or maybe the day before. Par for the course with this backstabbing piece of shit. But at this point who cares? The bottom line is that it looks like Ron Desantis has a clear path to the presidency now, so that'll probably be the hot topic this summer. Yay.

And Kevin McCarthy was just elected Speaker. Evidently he was able to flip most of the "freedom caucus" jackasses, including the chair of that group of shitkickers, short of the real standouts like child-molester Gaetz and that retarded cunt Boebert. It remains to be seen what he promised those morons but whatever it was, it's going to come back to bite him. I'm so glad I don't work there anymore.

Reactions: just4fun
Status
Not open for further replies.