The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK THAT. If they try bringing that douchebag back into the spotlight I'm leaving the GOP (again). I actually lose my appetite just looking at Mitt. Listening to him speak makes my dick soft.

In quiet corners of the RNC, the search is already underway in D.C. for our 2024 candidate and a few names are being tossed around. Clearly we'll be looking for candidates that weren't die-hard Trumpers. Ppor Mike Pence will likely be cycled out and forgotten about. The obvious one is Nikki Haley, since we can assume we'll be going up against Kamala Harris. I like her, but I also hear some not very flattering things about her and her potential relationships with male staffers.

I've also heard Kristi Noem, the governor of South Dakota, being very seriously considered for something bigger. I don't know a lot about her but being gov of a buttfuck state certainly doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Between that and her colored contacts, almost zero percent body fat (fitness freak, possibly has eating disorder), resemblance to Michelle Bachmann and her obvious attempts to look sexy on camera (she's probably a great lay) I think she'd be a liability. She's like Sarah Palin but with with a brain.

If we're going with a male, which I would prefer simply because of the contrast, right now I'd be taking a hard look at Senators Josh Hawley and Tom Cotton, preferably the latter. They're both outstanding politicians, brilliant and with resumes that will rival any opponent. I like Cotton better, not just because he's got the actual combat veteran badge but he also comes off as a lot more genuine than most high-level politicians.

It sounds ridiculous to be discussing this the day after the election but in politics this is how the game works. Beginning now and over the next year and a half, ambitious politicians are going to fight for attention and spar with the Biden Admin as often as possible to make their bones and a name for themselves. They'll insert themselves into the 2022 congressional races and by 11/2022 will aim to be household political names. As soon as that election is over they'll launch exploratory committees and begin fundraising.

That's the truth about elections. The second you win one, you're already jockeying and raising cash for the next one or the next promotion. Actually doing your job comes second. At the end of the day it's all bullshit and I fucking love this game.

Harris? That is a big assumption. I think she was in the right place at the right time. I would be surprised if she was considered "electable".

And I don't think Trump will be "erased". His two campaigns were "incredible" (literally), and I think we will see some Trump wannabes coming thru the ranks, and people will look at his campaigns and learn some tricks. Trump has left his mark - unfortunately.

Just saw someone has already dubbed the Hitler bunker scene - Trump the day after the election. Some good dialogue.

"Of course I can't win if they count all the votes"

You can watch the video on the Facebook page of "Very Brexit Problems".

Reactions: just4fun
Harris? That is a big assumption. I think she was in the right place at the right time. I would be surprised if she was considered "electable".

And I don't think Trump will be "erased". His two campaigns were "incredible" (literally), and I think we will see some Trump wannabes coming thru the ranks, and people will look at his campaigns and learn some tricks. Trump has left his mark - unfortunately.

Not an assumption at all. Biden has already gone on record saying he will not seek a second term. Whether it was a senior/dementia moment or not, he has already said that he's actually "Kamala's running mate." When he decides to forego re-election, the natural progression will be for Harris to campaign for the big seat. But I do agree with you, she is not electable, and she was in the right place at the right time because Biden was caving to the BLM pressure and just wanted a black female, ANY black female, for his running mate....but Kamala was a mistake. She couldn't even make it to the first Democratic caucus. She's a loser, lacks any sort of high-level political acumen, basically slept her way into every job she's ever had and people just don't like her. That's why I said, I'm looking forward to the 2024 campaign against her.

Regarding "Trump wannabes," I was dealing with that shit in 2016-2017 as a GOP official and don't even want to remember the experience. I've said it many times, the biggest impact Trump had on GOP politics is that he inspired all of these fucking crazies, nutjobs, douchebags and losers to run for office, thinking that because Trump could do it, any "outsider" could win elected office. Hordes of abject losers with zero political experience started coming out of the woodwork and fucking up the entire process with their antics. But we've now had two election cycles and virtually every single one of them lost, and lost big. They're slowly going away now and as the GOP goes into damage control mode and tries to repair itself, those types of assholes will be culled, I guarantee you.

Trump was an answer to Obama. Obama came in, a neophyte with zero experience but gave great speeches. He was a mistake, enraged conservatives and blue-collar workers and was largely useless. To offset that we elected Trump, a billionaire magnate who talked a very good game and hit the right notes in working-class districts. He was very effective by the numbers, but so offensive and ridiculous that it split the country and fractured his party. What's going to happen now is an attempt to return to some sort of normalcy. I expect we'll hear a lot about references to Reagan and the good old days.

But hey, sometime tonight while I'm asleep they could call AZ for Trump, then call NV for Trump, and by the time I wake up for my 5am jog the whole world could be in meltdown mode. Who knows? Best to just have another drink and try to get three hours of sleep tonight.

Reactions: MikeH
Not an assumption at all. Biden has already gone on record saying he will not seek a second term. Whether it was a senior/dementia moment or not, he has already said that he's actually "Kamala's running mate." When he decides to forego re-election, the natural progression will be for Harris to campaign for the big seat. But I do agree with you, she is not electable, and she was in the right place at the right time because Biden was caving to the BLM pressure and just wanted a black female, ANY black female, for his running mate....but Kamala was a mistake. She couldn't even make it to the first Democratic caucus. She's a loser, lacks any sort of high-level political acumen, basically slept her way into every job she's ever had and people just don't like her. That's why I said, I'm looking forward to the 2024 campaign against her.

Regarding "Trump wannabes," I was dealing with that shit in 2016-2017 as a GOP official and don't even want to remember the experience. I've said it many times, the biggest impact Trump had on GOP politics is that he inspired all of these fucking crazies, nutjobs, douchebags and losers to run for office, thinking that because Trump could do it, any "outsider" could win elected office. Hordes of abject losers with zero political experience started coming out of the woodwork and fucking up the entire process with their antics. But we've now had two election cycles and virtually every single one of them lost, and lost big. They're slowly going away now and as the GOP goes into damage control mode and tries to repair itself, those types of assholes will be culled, I guarantee you.

Trump was an answer to Obama. Obama came in, a neophyte with zero experience but gave great speeches. He was a mistake, enraged conservatives and blue-collar workers and was largely useless. To offset that we elected Trump, a billionaire magnate who talked a very good game and hit the right notes in working-class districts. He was very effective by the numbers, but so offensive and ridiculous that it split the country and fractured his party. What's going to happen now is an attempt to return to some sort of normalcy. I expect we'll hear a lot about references to Reagan and the good old days.

But hey, sometime tonight while I'm asleep they could call AZ for Trump, then call NV for Trump, and by the time I wake up for my 5am jog the whole world could be in meltdown mode. Who knows? Best to just have another drink and try to get three hours of sleep tonight.

if I could , I would totally vote for a Sarah Palin with a brain :)

Reactions: AMcguyver
if I could , I would totally vote for a Sarah Palin with a brain :)
Sorry. That’s not available but how about a Mayor Pete with tits?

These are the compromises that democracy forces on us.

Reactions: just4fun

I won't vote for anything with tits on. Because that would be sexist. And I am a decent person so I always vote for a male.

Reactions: Keihan

Or without tits. Frankly I thought he could have been a much better candidate than Biden. Smart, Articulate, with some modicum of moral compass (by politicians standards at least), actually served his country in uniform, not afraid to appear on Fox ... but he’s gay so I guess for many Americans its still a big no no

Or without tits. Frankly I thought he could have been a much better candidate than Biden. Smart, Articulate, with some modicum of moral compass (by politicians standards at least), actually served his country in uniform, not afraid to appear on Fox ... but he’s gay so I guess for many Americans its still a big no no

Mayor Pete was actually one of my strongest predictions for the Democratic nominee and I had pegged him as the #1 threat. He is a very, very strong contender, and I expect we'll see him come up again for national-level politics at some point. He is incredibly well-spoken, intuitive and far more intelligent and personable than Obama, in my opinion. He's extremely relatable to the extent that nobody even cares that he's gay. But there's just something about him...he's just a little too perfect...and there's something behind the eyes that's not quite normal...and I think that turns people off.

Political analysts say that he fizzled out because he's "just" a small town mayor, and no mayor has ever gotten a presidential nomination. Perhaps, but no demented geriatric has ever gotten the nomination before this year, either. I would say Mayor Pete is someone to keep your eye on.

Reactions: Frenchy
FUCK THAT. If they try bringing that douchebag back into the spotlight I'm leaving the GOP (again). I actually lose my appetite just looking at Mitt. Listening to him speak makes my dick soft.

In quiet corners of the RNC, the search is already underway in D.C. for our 2024 candidate and a few names are being tossed around. Clearly we'll be looking for candidates that weren't die-hard Trumpers. Ppor Mike Pence will likely be cycled out and forgotten about. The obvious one is Nikki Haley, since we can assume we'll be going up against Kamala Harris. I like her, but I also hear some not very flattering things about her and her potential relationships with male staffers.

I've also heard Kristi Noem, the governor of South Dakota, being very seriously considered for something bigger. I don't know a lot about her but being gov of a buttfuck state certainly doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Between that and her colored contacts, almost zero percent body fat (fitness freak, possibly has eating disorder), resemblance to Michelle Bachmann and her obvious attempts to look sexy on camera (she's probably a great lay) I think she'd be a liability. She's like Sarah Palin but with with a brain.

If we're going with a male, which I would prefer simply because of the contrast, right now I'd be taking a hard look at Senators Josh Hawley and Tom Cotton, preferably the latter. They're both outstanding politicians, brilliant and with resumes that will rival any opponent. I like Cotton better, not just because he's got the actual combat veteran badge but he also comes off as a lot more genuine than most high-level politicians.

It sounds ridiculous to be discussing this the day after the election but in politics this is how the game works. Beginning now and over the next year and a half, ambitious politicians are going to fight for attention and spar with the Biden Admin as often as possible to make their bones and a name for themselves. They'll insert themselves into the 2022 congressional races and by 11/2022 will aim to be household political names. As soon as that election is over they'll launch exploratory committees and begin fundraising.

That's the truth about elections. The second you win one, you're already jockeying and raising cash for the next one or the next promotion. Actually doing your job comes second. At the end of the day it's all bullshit and I fucking love this game.
Pretty sure the biggest plot twist of this whole election is gonna be when you come out and admit you are actually teenage non-binary lesbian living in your mom’s basement in a suburb of London and have never been to Osaka or worked at an english school, much less been some kind of West-Wing-esque quite racist but still like-able puppet master.

Pretty sure the biggest plot twist of this whole election is gonna be when you come out and admit you are actually teenage non-binary lesbian living in your mom’s basement in a suburb of London and have never been to Osaka or worked at an english school, much less been some kind of West-Wing-esque quite racist but still like-able puppet master.

i could forgive him for being all this (especially never been to Osaka) and more, but do you insinuate he may also be... a Brit?

Wait? I thought everyone knew that already?

Like that I am not a 42 old virgin living in my mom's basement in downtown Detroit.

I already turned 43.

Reactions: Frenchy

We go even bigger & better than just gay. Get with the times man!
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54806677

i could forgive him for being all this (especially never been to Osaka) and more, but do you insinuate he may also be... a Brit?

Come on, we all know that would just make you more eager to fuck him. Hard.

We go even better than just gay. Get with the times man!
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54806677

yeah, and I saw that in a small town somewhere Republicans nominated (by mistake) an anarchist transsexual libertarian to become their... sheriff ! It was hilarious . The guy/gal completely trolled them and it worked. Guess they had to vote for the Democrat candidate in the end, adding insult to injury

Honestly I start (late , I know) to not give a fuck about this election. Yeah , pulling out just before the finish line... my specialty. Flip a coin America! Maybe that should have been the best method from day one.

Honestly I start (late , I know) to not give a fuck about this election. Yeah , pulling out just before the finish line... my specialty. Flip a coin America! Maybe that should have been the best method from day one.

TWS : Trump Withdrawal Syndrome

Time to move on ....... Kim Jong-un, XXXXXX, Boris Johnson.

(A quick edit there... just in case I go on holidays))

All brilliant strategies I read about this here.
But I would place my bet on a comeback in 2024 of Donald with a blackface.

Trump's people getting their lawyers involved does sound really much like they know they are going to lose for sure.
I wonder.....who's paying those lawyers?

C44A8617-DBB2-4929-BABD-4B72EBA5C319.jpeg

E9687CA7-AEBD-456E-94C7-0FA91A06334D.jpeg

Reactions: namae
Not this time if I remember well. Went to Florida just to vote and make a show of it in front of tv cameras. Must have been the most expensive voting trip in US history :D

I thought “the Donald” voted by mail, but his current wife voted in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.