Guest viewing is limited

The Red Queen: Sex And The Evolution Of Human Nature

Wise, mellow, charming, and good-hearted people.... well.... thank you????

You need to look up the meaning of the word "refute".

Having regrets???? Old man????

Regrets, no, not al all...as I already mentioned, my life is and has been just about as wonderful as I could have hoped and far far better than I could have reasonably expected. Those who know me in real life know that I make this point frequently.

But "old", yes...you finally got something about me right! I am indeed old, especially by TAG standards. Congratulations!

You should hope that you too can be old someday...and, if you are lucky, perhaps even mature as well, though that doesn't look so promising at the moment.

-Ww

You need to look up the meaning of the word "refute".

Regrets, no, not al all...as I already mentioned, my life is and has been just about as wonderful as I could have hoped and far far better than I could have reasonably expected. Those who know me in real life know that I make this point frequently.

But "old", yes...you finally got something about me right! I am indeed old, especially by TAG standards. Congratulations!

You should hope that you too can be old someday...and, if you are lucky, perhaps even mature as well, though that doesn't look so promising at the moment.

-Ww
Old goat... okay.... Can't stand others successes??? What a sad day when you can't be happy with others successes....

At this point I'm pretty sure that you aren't interested in the actual nature of my problems with PUA/gaming, but in case you or others might be, here is the best statement of them I've made recently, fwiiw:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/female-pick-up-artists.11833/#post-74328

-Ww
Problem??? The only problem I see is that an old guy who is not happy because more guys are having success with women. Someone who is trying to find any reason to tear down the success. More like an angry grumpy old man.

Problem??? The only problem I see is that an old guy who is not happy because more guys are having success with women. Someone who is trying to find any reason to tear down the success. More like an angry grumpy old man.

You have said this before, but repeating it does not make it any more accurate.

-Ww

here, I googled it for you guys. took me all of two seconds.
"The popular fan theory—called "R+L=J", an abbreviation of "Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon"—proposes that Jon is actually the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Ned's sister Lyanna Stark."

Some kind of theory from a TV series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Snow_(character)#Parentage

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I never would have thought to apply that theory here.
(I'm an avid GoT fan, it just didn't click on those lines...)

Reactions: Wwanderer
You have said this before, but repeating it does not make it any more accurate.

-Ww
Deny all you want... the fact is you are crying because guys are getting women. You can't be happy for them. You have to be the angry grumpy old guy.... bring everyone down with you. Sad old man????

Deny all you want... the fact is you are crying because guys are getting women. You can't be happy for them. You have to be the angry grumpy old guy.... bring everyone down with you. Sad old man????

Whatever you'd like to think is ok...no worries.

But if you are interested in the truth (unlikely I suppose), there are quite a few on TAG who have met me, women and men; you might want to see if you can find anyone who will confirm your impressions/guesses. Good luck! Or even see if your fellow PUA-advocates agree with you.

Btw, you are edging up on personal attacks, forbidden on TAG, though I don't mind them particularly...especially since you are so feeble at them.

-Ww

Oh delusional one, Mr. BadVibes,

Try reading the threads. Ww's track record is unsurpassed, as is DireWolf's. Both are decent human beings-traits that not only attract women, but have them coming back for more.

These "old guys" are far from grumpy and share their positive experiences freely on the board.

To me, they are inspirational when it comes to relating to women.

Who would say the same of you?

Your original post sharing the Red Queen gave us an informative and logical article that stimulated discussion.

We thank you for that.

I appreciate clever satire and good-natured banter. However, these social skills seem to be missing in your replies.

We on TAG often agree and sometimes disagree. What makes this board special is that we get past the disagreements and actually like each other.

Last edited:
Whatever you'd like to think is ok...no worries.

But if you are interested in the truth (unlikely I suppose), there are quite a few on TAG who have met me, women and men; you might want to see if you can find anyone who will confirm your impressions/guesses. Good luck! Or even see if your fellow PUA-advocates agree with you.

Btw, you are edging up on personal attacks, forbidden on TAG, though I don't mind them particularly...especially since you are so feeble at them.

-Ww
You said you're an old man.... Just stating the facts. Your actions speak of discontent with men who have success with women. That's sounds like anger to me. Who would tear down others successes? I'm just calling what I see. You just can't stand guys having success with women. You just sound selfish.

Ww's track record is unsurpassed, as is DireWolf's. Both are decent human beings-traits that not only attract women, but have them coming back for more.

These "old guys" are far from grumpy and share their positive experiences freely on the board.
Unsurpassed?? Since I've been here, he's been crying about guys having too much success with women. Calling them things unfit for human beings. With the energy he puts into the mischaracterization of PUA, some would say anger. Anger at what? Guys having success with women. Quite selfish to be truthful.

I certainly am not angry if PUA/gaming does people good in a meaningful way. Why would I or anyone be angry or irritated about that? Rather I don't believe that it does so in most cases, nearly all probably.

In brief, my problems with @4vibes version of PUA/gaming are:
1 - The definition of "success" is so shallow and limited that it will often have bad consequences for those involved, of both sexes.
2 - It disrespects and bothers many women (they say so...not only on TAG but all over the media, online and in print).
3 - It is likely to have bad psychological and social consequences for horny and naive men who see it as the answer to their prayers.
4 - Much of it is "snake oil" in the sense of promising far far more than it delivers to most who attempt it.
5 - It promotes the view that something which is easy and natural is difficult and requires development of great skill.
6 - It encourages men and women to use each other to meet their own goals rather than to support their partners in achieving his/her goals.

I have similar issues with many other forms/versions of PUA/gaming. I have spelled out all of the above in detail, including the logic and evidence behind these conclusions over many other threads and am not going to go through it all again in this thread. Look it up if you care.

Imo the character of most of @4vibes 's posts on TAG support my conclusions about his version of PUA/gaming.

-Ww

Reactions: hkAlone
Unsurpassed?? Since I've been here, he's been crying about guys having too much success with women. Calling them things unfit for human beings. With the energy he puts into the mischaracterization of PUA, some would say anger. Anger at what? Guys having success with women. Quite selfish to be truthful.
Wwanderer
381.jpg
Member Since: Nov 17, 2010 Messages:3,614 Likes Received: 6,740 Trophy Points: 113

4vibes
upload_2016-7-19_9-27-39.png
Member Since: Feb 13, 2016 Messages: 360 Likes Received: 54 Trophy Points: 28

Reactions: Wwanderer
I certainly am not angry if PUA/gaming does people good in a meaningful way. Why would I or anyone be angry or irritated about that? Rather I don't believe that it does so in most cases, nearly all probably.

In brief, my problems with @4vibes version of PUA/gaming are:
1 - The definition of "success" is so shallow and limited that it will often have bad consequences for those involved, of both sexes.
2 - It disrespects and bothers many women (they say so...not only on TAG but all over the media, online and in print).
3 - It is likely to have bad psychological and social consequences for horny and naive men who see it as the answer to their prayers.
4 - Much of it is "snake oil" in the sense of promising far far more than it delivers to most who attempt it.
5 - It promotes the view that something which is easy and natural is difficult and requires development of great skill.
6 - It encourages men and women to use each other to meet their own goals rather than to support their partners in achieving his/her goals.

I have similar issues with many other forms/versions of PUA/gaming. I have spelled out all of the above in detail, including the logic and evidence behind these conclusions over many other threads and am not going to go through it all again in this thread. Look it up if you care.

Imo the character of most of @4vibes 's posts on TAG support my conclusions about his version of PUA/gaming.

-Ww
Nitpicking.... Guys have success with women and the old man has a cow. He cries: it has to be only his way. People call that sour grapes. So selfish. No one can be successful with women. Please write a book to show your anger. What's the old saying??? In love and war there are....

And know the old guy is going to lie the way he always does and accuse me of misogynist. Women want to be the most desirable person in the world..... because I can do that I'm being call a misogynist.

Crying because guys have success with women.

Nitpicking.... Guys have success with women and the old man has a cow. He cries: it has to be only his way. People call that sour grapes. So selfish. No one can be successful with women. Please write a book to show your anger. What's the old saying??? In love and war there are....

And know the old guy is going to lie the way he always does and accuse me of misogynist. Women want to be the most desirable person in the world..... because I can do that I'm being call a misogynist.

Crying because guys have success with women.

Methinks you exist:

a29bf8183c6bf507dfbc5fa6b41ddf5650047e3a4307b2ce5b2fbfedf392dcfe_1.gif

Don't be too hard on @4vibes , imo no one has done more to damage the reputation of PUAs and gaming on TAG than he has. And no, I'm not joking. No smilie face.

Thread Wwexit time I think...

-Ww

Don't be too hard on @4vibes , imo no one has done more to damage the reputation of PUAs and gaming on TAG than he has. And no, I'm not joking. No smilie face.

Thread Wwexit time I think...

-Ww
Funny... I've shown PUA is base on a solid scientific foundation and it works. Its a given there will always be detractors especially from angry grumpy old guys. Like rock music old people just can't understand.

Defecating has "a solid scientific foundation and it works," but what normal human being wants to wallow in it?
(rhetorical question, in case you're not aware)

Pig Mud Wallow to Make Romans Jealous.jpg

It just shows the bias of the forum against PUA. Nothing new.

Nah. @Sinapse catches lots and lots of the flak directed at PUAs/gamers on TAG (as I am sure he will agree), some of it ill-founded imo, but he still gets more than 10x as many "likes" per post as you. You have one of the lowest ratios I can recall seeing on TAG in recent times. It is not bias against PUA; it is an indication of what people think of your posts.

Whatever it is you are trying to accomplish on TAG, you appear to be doing an exceptionally bad job of it...unless it is making yourself and, by association, your version of PUA/gaming unpopular. Please proceed as far as I am concerned.

-Ww

Nah. @Sinapse catches lots and lots of the flak directed at PUAs/gamers on TAG (as I am sure he will agree), some of it ill-founded imo, but he still gets more than 10x as many "likes" per post as you. You have one of the lowest ratios I can recall seeing on TAG in recent times. It is not bias against PUA; it is an indication of what people think of your posts.

Whatever it is you are trying to accomplish on TAG, you appear to be doing an exceptionally bad job of it...unless it is making yourself and, by association, your version of PUA/gaming unpopular. Please proceed as far as I am concerned.

-Ww

I think I got it.

He thinks that if he keeps going around in circles, people will pay attention to him.

Something like the the Red Queen. It may have something to do with parasites, according to the essay.

tumblr_mgg1j8WQWR1qh59n0o1_500.gif

May be we actually agree there... (n)
Do we agree with the following sentence :
"Women tend to prefer tall strong witty powerful men to short ill socially-challenged poor men. Such preference might certainly have a genetic base."

@4vibes thinks it's the demonstration of a scientific base of PUA. You think it's common sense.

-Ww
My version is what brings guys to PUA. Its not as shallow as P4P though. At least we allow the women to enjoy themselves, unlike P4P who gets upset if the women does. Talk about misogynist.
http://jezebel.com/5448937/it-is-he...sturbing-beliefs-of-men-who-visit-prostitutes