Guest viewing is limited

The Sexless Women In Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read what Solong writes and thinks, the more I wonder how he ever gets laid, or more specifically, what type of woman fits his "type".

It's very rare indeed to find a man who has the gall claim to have a better understanding of women than women. We are extremely lucky at TAG to have apparently one of the world's foremost authorities on the physical, mental, sexual, personal, social, and medical conditions of all of the women on earth. I truly hope such talents are not only benefiting us fortunate few at TAG, but are being put into service in all other areas of society for the betterment of the human race.

One thing that I note has not been mentioned in the other posts in this thread is medication.

A single female friend of mine has not had sex in years because she is taking an antidepressant to deal with the stress of her job, and a major side effect of her medication is that it suppresses her libido. This effect can also quite commonly be caused by certain diabetes control medications, and somewhat ironically, by a hormonal reaction to birth control pills.

I don't know why we need a thread on sexless women. The reason why most of these women are sexless is that they unrealistic expectations.

I know a 41 year old woman without a boyfriend for 10 years. She only wants to date 'elite' guys because she went to the best elementary school in Japan......'Elite guys' have options. She will die a lonely old women.

Let's close this thread. And discuss more worthwhile topics.

Reactions: majimekun
The more I read what Solong writes and thinks, the more I wonder how he ever gets laid, or more specifically, what type of woman fits his "type".
@Solong what is your type? and where do you go looking for them?

You seem to have many encounters with JPN women who have physical or mental problems. Do you naturally attract these type of women? or are you putting yourself in venues where these women are likely to be?

Maybe you need to change your methods. It can't be good for your mental health to continually have unhappy encounters with JPN women and then Google explanations and solutions. Particularly, when most guys are out and about meeting fantastic JPN women who are completely "normal".

You seem to have many encounters with JPN women who have physical or mental problems. Do you naturally attract these type of women? or are you putting yourself in venues where these women are likely to be?

Maybe you need to change your methods. It can't be good for your mental health to continually have unhappy encounters with JPN women and then Google explanations and solutions. Particularly, when most guys are out and about meeting fantastic JPN women who are completely "normal".

I have to admit that I have often wondered the same thing, though I felt it a bit too rude and intrusive to ask directly. But since the topic has been broached, let me go ahead and add that I have been around the block so many time that I've worn a groove in the sidewalk, and I have decades of broad experiences at many levels of society from high to low as well as in many countries and cultures. Yet I have never ever met anyone who reports even a quarter as many awful and depressing experiences with women. @Solong , reading your posts it feels like you and your pals (from what you say about their experiences with women) are magnets for bad news babes.

I hope your luck improves soon!

-Ww

Last edited:
Reactions: Curacao
I don't have a negative outlook on women in general but I certainly have met ladies in a lot of the situations Solong usually describes. Some may not apply to all of Japan but certainly there are some truths about Tokyo.
Women in that konkatsu stage in life in Tokyo can act the way he describes at least here in Tokyo.

Reactions: Solong

It's very rare indeed to find a man who has the gall claim to have a better understanding of women than women. We are extremely lucky at TAG to have apparently one of the world's foremost authorities on the physical, mental, sexual, personal, social, and medical conditions of all of the women on earth. I truly hope such talents are not only benefiting us fortunate few at TAG, but are being put into service in all other areas of society for the betterment of the human race.

Do you feel better now? Showing that you have the inability to argue the point, you then went straight for the childish ad hominem attack. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem).

Since you are incapable of debate and are mentally defeated, obviously you want to launch desperate personal insults to make yourself feel better. I'm laughing at you. See the pic on my profile, 1 of many in my collection. Let the jealousy and hate burn your fragile little feelings.

Reactions: Midlife Crisis
One thing that I note has not been mentioned in the other posts in this thread is medication.

A single female friend of mine has not had sex in years because she is taking an antidepressant to deal with the stress of her job, and a major side effect of her medication is that it suppresses her libido. This effect can also quite commonly be caused by certain diabetes control medications, and somewhat ironically, by a hormonal reaction to birth control pills.

An excellent point and probably one of the most common explanations for disinterest in sex, I'd guess.

-Ww

Damn can't you guys generate the brain power to debate a topic, versus childish insults? Guess not.

Poor Namae, clearly you don't know something about life and women. Guys who date lots of women, will meet lots of different kinds of women. It's math. Guys that almost never date or who have met few women, will have few experiences.

Oh, and this is for you too. Ad hominem (aka defeated person resorting to childish insults not related to topic).
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem)

Last edited:
Reactions: namae
@Wwanderer
Just judging from what @Solong writes on this board l guess variety comes with numbers ;) I think he is not exactly living a monogamous life nor aiming for such.

True. I find it hard to imagine where he has even found the time for all the encounters, experiences and relationships he has reported on TAG. Maybe he is even older than me! :D

-Ww

I don't have a negative outlook on women in general but I certainly have met ladies in a lot of the situations Solong usually describes. Some may not apply to all of Japan but certainly there are some truths about Tokyo.
Women in that konkatsu stage in life in Tokyo can act the way he describes at least here in Tokyo.

Are you a mathematician? I like/admire the way that you avoid over-generalizing from your experiences...seriously.

+++++

An engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician were on a train heading north, and had just crossed the border into Scotland.

• The engineer looked out of the window and said "Look! Scottish sheep are black!"
  • The physicist said, "No, no. Some Scottish sheep are black."
  • The mathematician looked irritated. "There is at least one field, containing at least one sheep, of which at least one side is black."
+++++

-Ww

True. I find it hard to imagine where he has even found the time for all the encounters, experiences and relationships he has reported on TAG. Maybe he is even older than me! :D

-Ww

Ww, because you insist on buying women to pretend to love you, doesn't mean every other guy does or wants to. For you, of course you have few experiences, how many women can you afford to pay for at the same time?

She don't love you Ww, she love that money you give her. "Money can't buy you love." Sorry, for you.

Ww, because you insist on buying women to pretend to love you, doesn't mean every other guy does or wants to. For you, of course you have few experiences, how many women can you afford to pay for at the same time?

She don't love you Ww, she love that money you give her. "Money can't buy you love." Sorry, for you.

May I direct your attention to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

:D

Fwiiw, I have and have had all my life both p4p and np4p experiences (whom I usually refer to as lovers) in roughly equal parts and in numbers much larger than the vast majority of men...as many of my posts on TAG have indicated. Anyway, no matter...

-Ww

Reactions: meiji and Sudsy

-Ww

Do you know the movie Made of honor? That's how I picture his life minus the fact that he probably has an actual job :D
I'm only 50% jealous, cause I guess it would be too stressful for me ;)

May I direct your attention to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

:D

Fwiiw, I have and have had all my life both p4p and np4p experiences (whom I usually refer to as lovers) in roughly equal parts and in numbers much larger than the vast majority of men...as many of my posts on TAG have indicated. Anyway, no matter...

-Ww

Oh, fight fire with fire. like a bar fight. I'm not going to debate the finer points of using logic with a fool that wants to swing punches.

Furthermore, a man doesn't pay so much money for what he can more easily get for free. If you must buy women, that demonstrates deficiencies in other areas.

Please just stop already. This has no relevance to OP's question and unless you have a study about this at hand, neither of us can answer this question. I hope you have made whatever point you wanted to me by now / enjoyed trolling / whatever your goal was. I am no longer going to reply to this thread as it's going nowhere.

When it came time for you to show your expertise or give your sound advice, you packed up and ran. Like I thought.

Now you got SIMPs doing the dirty work, while you hide out in the background. SIMPs are such tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: split
Yeah I'm an analyst. There's many who read that the site from the outside who might believe things written applies to everyone.

Are you a mathematician? I like/admire the way that you avoid over-generalizing from your experiences...seriously.

+++++

An engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician were on a train heading north, and had just crossed the border into Scotland.

• The engineer looked out of the window and said "Look! Scottish sheep are black!"
  • The physicist said, "No, no. Some Scottish sheep are black."
  • The mathematician looked irritated. "There is at least one field, containing at least one sheep, of which at least one side is black."
+++++

-Ww

Reactions: Wwanderer
Furthermore, a man doesn't pay so much money for what he can more easily get for free. If you must buy women, that demonstrates deficiencies in other areas.

Tbh and serious, I don't know why I spend as much as I do on p4p in any deep sense; I have found commercial fascinating and captivating ever since I first became interested in sex at all. I am certain that is not for the lack of sex or love, though. Even if I somehow erased all of the p4p I've ever had, I'd still have had far more than my share of both. I've always been very very lucky in many ways (if you don't believe me, let's play some poker!), but in no way more than with women. Probably I should try to understand it better at some point...just in order to understand myself better.

I'll forego trading further insults; TAG management's tolerance for anything resembling "flaming" is exceptionally low, and I am expecting the thread to be locked any time now. I don't want to hasten the lock.

-Ww

Tbh and serious, I don't know why I spend as much as I do on p4p in any deep sense; I have found commercial fascinating and captivating ever since I first became interested in sex at all. I am certain that is not for the lack of sex or love, though. Even if I somehow erased all of the p4p I've ever had, I'd still have had far more than my share of both. I've always been very very lucky in many ways (if you don't believe me, let's play some poker!), but in no way more than with women. Probably I should try to understand it better at some point...just in order to understand myself better.

I'll forego trading further insults; TAG management's tolerance for anything resembling "flaming" is exceptionally low, and I am expecting the thread to be locked any time now. I don't want to hasten the lock.

-Ww

Yeah, after you contributed nothing, then purposely flame and throw insults to be a SIMP tool of User#16452 in the hopes of getting a thread locked. I hope she gives you a discount.

Yeah, after you purposely flame and throw insults for the purpose to get a thread locked.

What an odd misunderstanding!

If I wanted it locked, I would have just asked Chris to lock it, but in fact I'd far prefer that it continue to burn for a bit...the most fun and stimulating (if not informative) TAG thread in quite a long while, ne?

What's more, this thread and the sw dating one is driving my "like" count for the week through the roof! I'm hoping to hit 100 before they close down the threads. :D <<== this indicates a jest/joke

-Ww

Reactions: Midlife Crisis
Status
Not open for further replies.