The story of Chiitan, Shinjo-kun & Chii-John

I must admit, when it comes to covering important Japanese news, John Oliver is the best... :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps, for non-native English speakers. Generally, his ‘humor’ is obvious and unsophisticated. He is a volume provider like Miss Universe and Happy Hippos.

Perhaps, for non-native English speakers. Generally, his ‘humor’ is obvious and unsophisticated. He is a volume provider like Miss Universe and Happy Hippos.
Lol! I have a gut feeling that native english speakers are his core market though. He’s a Brit, working for a US channel, got more awards in the US than in France or Italy afaik :D

Lol! I have a gut feeling that native english speakers are his core market though. He’s a Brit, working for a US channel, got more awards in the US than in France or Italy afaik :D

So what? He got some random worthless award after being nominated by his mates and his TV channel. Still doesn’t make him funny except to a small minority of clowns.

Reactions: TheScientist
He has beaten other late night shows many times at the Emmys and Grammys if I remember well. But never mind, I understand why some people don’t like him and yeah sometimes he’s overdoing it, I agree. Still you can’t deny that apart from the odd frenchy on YouTube he’s obviously watched mainly by native english speakers

As previously mentioned those awards are worthless. Political persuasion has more to do with who gets the awards than actual talent.

. Still you can’t deny that apart from the odd frenchy on YouTube he’s obviously watched mainly by native english speakers

I’m sure most native speakers who watch his show do so because it is the only English language TV available in the hotel where they are staying. And anyway his show has record low audience figures these days.

Reactions: TheScientist
As previously mentioned those awards are worthless. Political persuasion has more to do with who gets the awards than actual talent.

I’m sure most native speakers who watch his show do so because it is the only English language TV available in the hotel where they are staying. And anyway his show has record low audience figures these days.

Hmmmm... did he fuck your wife , or something like that?

Reactions: Hofmeyer
I think there's follow up where Chiitan challenges John Oliver to a no holds barred match (). Can't wait to see that, if it ever happens LOL.

Only if when Conan was in Japan and he could have met up with Chiitan too :p

Reactions: Frenchy
I think there's follow up where Chiitan challenges John Oliver to a no holds barred match (). Can't wait to see that, if it ever happens LOL.

Only if when Conan was in Japan and he could have met up with Chiitan too :p

Yeah the Conan vs Japan thing was hilarious , loved it . Can’t wait to see how JO will respond to Chiitan

Reactions: Negi77
He’s a Brit, working for a US channel

Read: Wasn’t funny enough at home, so went to Yankeeland to use his accent as a crutch.

Kind of like the new PC version of Jim Jeffries.

Read: Wasn’t funny enough at home, so went to Yankeeland to use his accent as a crutch.

... or Jim Carrey? ;)

Another shmuck whose appeal is lets his audience look down their noses at their fellows.
Well, he adapted to the Trump era , on the other side. Looks like everybody is looking down their noses at anybody nowadays.
But hey, I hope you noticed its been 4 posts already where I defend a Brit. Not exactly my most natural instinct! :)

Reactions: Negi77
... or Jim Carrey? ;)

Don’t look now, but most of the most popular comedy actors in the US are Canadian :)

Sadly, we can’t really depend on our accents though.

Sadly, we can’t really depend on our accents though.

The only guy I have actually seen to play the accent card is Jimmy Carr who is British. To an American audience: "I really don't have an accent. This is how things sound when you pronounce them properly."

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy
Well, he adapted to the Trump era , on the other side. Looks like everybody is looking down their noses at anybody nowadays.
But hey, I hope you noticed its been 4 posts already where I defend a Brit. Not exactly my most natural instinct! :)
Before this shmuck back in the Obama era was a different shmuck who did the same thing, Jon someoneoranother. Fuck em all.

The only guy I have actually seen to play the accent card is Jimmy Carr who is British. To an American audience: "I really don't have an accent. This is how things sound when you pronounce then properly."
Yes, I say the same to my Anglo-Saxon friends (there are some) but strangely they don’t buy it.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH

James Corden is another one. Zero credibility in the UK but somehow managed to dupe our American cousins.

Judging by this thread @Frenchy has been on the loopy juice and the whacky backy.

Lock up your grandmothers. I’m sure he will be slipping a length up Emmanuel’s grandma Brigette later this evening at least!

Judging by this thread @Frenchy has been on the loopy juice and the whacky backy.

Lock up your grandmothers. I’m sure he will be slipping a length up Emmanuel’s grandma Brigette later this evening at least!

You have a great sense of timing. My last grand-ma just passed away last week.

You have a great sense of timing. My last grand-ma just passed away last week.

Sorry to hear that. But at least you seem to be bearing up quite well by making numerous humorous posts on a public board dedicated to paid sex...

Hmmmm... did he fuck your wife , or something like that?

Sorry to hear that. But at least you seem to be bearing up quite well by making numerous humorous posts on a public board dedicated to paid sex...
I try to be more humorous than in a perpetual shitty mood, yes. How about you? What kind of vibes you think your posts send?

I What kind of vibes you think your posts send?

I’ll ask you the same question. Your post besmirching the memory of your dead grandmother to score points was low. This is your personal matter, there was no legitimate reason to bring it up on a prostitution orientated website like TAG.

I don’t believe your grandmother (God rest her soul) would have appreciated being bandied about on a mongering site. On this website ‘gentlemen’ more commonly discuss topics like whether it is better to shoot their loads on sex worker’s faces or in their mouths.