The world of asshole mongers

I had Filipino nurse I worked with from the PI thick accent and all, she told me this exactly after she found out I was dating a Filipina as soon as I got to mainland Japan, “Do not date a Filipina over here! Go to the states and date one who was born there! The good ones over in Asia only date Filipino men, and the rest are looking to live in the west and they don’t love you! Find one who believes in God and goes to church” She was quite adamant about this and sure enough the three Filipinas I did date only lasted for about a month and the worse breakups I had.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm in fairly regular touch with a bargirl (like many a sad life story: widowed last year with a 6 year old daughter being raised by her sister in the province) there and while she tells me she's personally 100% insistent on condoms (and always explicitly requested them with me in the past), even if she's truthful I know from experience that many of her peers leave the decision totally up to the customer (and just try to jump on nama unless the customer stops them in some cases).

And as a followup to this upon concluding the plans to spend a week holiday with her next month (with her taking leave from her bar and traveling with me), immediately this same girl wanted nama ("because you're my boyfriend"). This girl is not high milage (not barfined very often - the median girls in Angeles get about one barfine a week, two on a good one - its only the top 5% or so that are going every night, sometimes multiple STs, and making serious mint) and might even be telling the truth about 100% condom use with normal customers but its obvious that these girls can quickly 180.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Are you serious? Equally cupable? Held acvountable for rash desicion makimg?

Yes if you are talking about a male and female in a developed country with comparable economic and social stability / privilges then you’ve got a point.

But you genuinely think that a lady from a village somewhere is SE Asia with little education and very little prospect of financial security is equally culpable here? They are letting these guys fuck them for money because that’s the best way for them to make money. Very unlikely the dreamt about that life when they were growing up. If you ejaculate in a woman’s vagina without protection you are 100% responsible for the resulting kid.
If an adult woman lets a man ejaculate in her vagina, she is 100% responsible for the resulting kid. That’s the way the world works most of the time.

Reactions: MikeH and Glock
If an adult woman lets a man ejaculate in her vagina, she is 100% responsible for the resulting kid. That’s the way the world works most of the time.

I agree but also if an adult man ejaculates in a girl's vagina, he is 100% responsible for the resulting kid too.

'he is 100% responsible for the resulting pregnancy' would've been a more accurate way to phrase it.