Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Bath fee 33k. Definitely gonna a pricy place lol. There's a lot of English on the website though. Good indicator for potential gaijin friendliless?

Looks pretty normal usage of English to me. It's used in the headlines as a decorative element. So if I was a gambling man I would not go all-in for them to welcome foreigners.

Bath fee 33k. Definitely gonna a pricy place lol. There's a lot of English on the website though. Good indicator for potential gaijin friendliless?

If we assume the actual price is triple that amount like it usually is with the high-end places...Yikes lol

I wonder how the Situation regarding soaplands is in Japan at the Moment. Are they still open and offer Services als for foreigners? Or do you think corona has destroyed the scene?

Just a quick fyi that I thought should be known: Darling Harbor has merged with Y-shirt (which was formerly a merger between Cream Lemon and something else I forgot), and the name is Y-shirt from now on. They're still welcoming foreigners as far as I know, but new customers will not be able to make reservation via Cityheaven or phone

Reactions: superbowl1999
Just a quick fyi that I thought should be known: Darling Harbor has merged with Y-shirt (which was formerly a merger between Cream Lemon and something else I forgot), and the name is Y-shirt from now on. They're still welcoming foreigners as far as I know, but new customers will not be able to make reservation via Cityheaven or phone
sad news, i went to both shop before. While darling harbor gave me a member card and i can login to their website for reservation, Y-shirt didn't even register me as member even after i went 2 times.
Y-shirt also didn't let me choose their best girls, while in darling harbor i can choose whoever i want.
Wonder if i can still book the dh girls now when they merged.

sad news, i went to both shop before. While darling harbor gave me a member card and i can login to their website for reservation, Y-shirt didn't even register me as member even after i went 2 times.
Y-shirt also didn't let me choose their best girls, while in darling harbor i can choose whoever i want.
Wonder if i can still book the dh girls now when they merged.

I can't say what their current policy is regarding membership, but regarding the "best girls" thing, they're probably just booked out if you show up during weekends.

Another noteworthy thing, if you somehow get to meet a girl you like, ask for her LINE (or Twitter) and book directly with her next time. It'll set you back an extra 3000 yen at Y-shirt with their new system, but it's a small price to pay for getting to bang someone you know for sure you will enjoy banging. Cityheaven is also a good resource, as girls sometimes post their LINE or Twitter account on there as well. Calling the shop directly is probably a little bit more risky these days, considering DH used to let foreigners book by calling, but now Y-shirt apparently doesn't do that anymore. There's a note on their Cityheaven page that says "English-sounding nickname will not be allowed to make booking". I'm always gonna stick to my alias, book directly with the girl whenever possible, and the old dudes can go fck themselves lol

Reactions: GoldenD and george0
The staff at Y-Shirt aren't the friendliest bunch. They hung up on me on the phone once for asking too many questions and are similarly unkind in person when it comes to asking about the gaijin restrictions. Comparing that to Darling Harbor it is like night and day in terms of friendliness of service from the staff. A part of me feels like it's not worth going back there only to be treated like trash, but I'll admit that the prices are the main draw. 18-19k yen flat for a 60 minute Japanese SL experience in Tokyo is pretty much unbeatable. Nearby Sweet Kiss has much friendlier staff and you can book online or on the phone, but they charge a 5k gaijin tax for around 24k all in. Beyond these two, you'll probably be paying well over 30k+ per session.

But yes, you do have to rely on luck a bit at Y-Shirt. Unless you want to lie about having met the girl once before when you book over Line or Twitter, you had to have gone in person to select from photos and had your #1 choice girl available at that time. To me this is not reliable enough so I have just embraced luck of the draw.

Anyway have anyone went to yoshiwara jyotei recently?
Called them to book and staff said they accept foreigner but then ask my skin color. I said i'm asian and they refused??
Do they only accept caucasian now or the staff just misheard?

The staff at Y-Shirt aren't the friendliest bunch. They hung up on me on the phone once for asking too many questions and are similarly unkind in person when it comes to asking about the gaijin restrictions. Comparing that to Darling Harbor it is like night and day in terms of friendliness of service from the staff.

Which is really weird, considering they were supposed to be sister shops. It's like management saw how staff talked to foreigners at DH and went "nah we can't be friendly with them like that" and got rid of all the chill guys after the merger. Someone here said we should try to be friendly with the staff, but I find it hard to do, since they have no intention of treating us like equals anyway.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Which is really weird, considering they were supposed to be sister shops. It's like management saw how staff talked to foreigners at DH and went "nah we can't be friendly with them like that" and got rid of all the chill guys after the merger. Someone here said we should try to be friendly with the staff, but I find it hard to do, since they have no intention of treating us like equals anyway.
If it’s hard to be friendly with them, then just walk away. Or try going at a different time/day. Perhaps the chill dudes work a different shift/day. It’s not like being unfriendly to them will get a gaijin in anyway.

Dude just look for the girl's private line or twitter on their city heaven diaries.
If they don't have it there, then no dice.

But some girls do put that stuff there so that customer can contact them directly

Reactions: Maxblack
If it’s hard to be friendly with them, then just walk away. Or try going at a different time/day. Perhaps the chill dudes work a different shift/day. It’s not like being unfriendly to them will get a gaijin in anyway.

Kinda hard to walk away if I already have a reservation lined up :ROFLMAO: Sorry I was just ranting

Dude just look for the girl's private line or twitter on their city heaven diaries.

But some girls do put that stuff there so that customer can contact them directly

I said the exact same thing a few comments up so I know what I'm doing, just ranting lol

Reactions: george0

This. Staff don't want to deal with gaijin who make appointments and cancel. They can't tell who is trustworthy gaijin and who isn't. If you show up they'll get you a girl. If you already got a girl she'll make the appointment for you. Find her line or Twitter.

Reactions: george0
Any of the high end (ie 70k or more for 2 hrs) places still taking foreigners? Hisyo is my only ok soap experience and they are still saying on the website no foreigners.

Any of the high end (ie 70k or more for 2 hrs) places still taking foreigners? Hisyo is my only ok soap experience and they are still saying on the website no foreigners.

I've seen girls from Hisyo and Segretario (their sister shop) answer "Yes" to the "Is foreigner ok?" questions on Twitter, so I'm assuming if you book directly with them you'll be ok. A lot of them are active on Twitter lately, it's definitely worth checking out

I've seen girls from Hisyo and Segretario (their sister shop) answer "Yes" to the "Is foreigner ok?" questions on Twitter, so I'm assuming if you book directly with them you'll be ok. A lot of them are active on Twitter lately, it's definitely worth checking out
Thank you!

Totally true!
It seems your chances to be accepted are greater of you contact the girl directly through her LINE or Twitter account.
I have contacted several girls from Hisyo and Chocolat. Many can make a reservation for you!
Process become smooth that way.

This is a niche question but anyone know of or can recommend any shops that specialize in or have girls that wear glasses? Forum and netsearches have failed me

This is a niche question but anyone know of or can recommend any shops that specialize in or have girls that wear glasses? Forum and netsearches have failed me

Best thing you can do in this case is get a cheap ass pair of glasses (the type that is used for budget cosplay), and bring it with you for the girl to put on. This is because 1) you usually will have to pay for this as an extra option that costs like 2000-ish yen, and 2) Girls are not very likely to turn down such a small request, you just have to keep said glasses clean and they look like new.

Has anyone had any experience with Versailles? https://y-versailles.com/

Wondering if they accept foreigners or if anyone knows the price? I'm thinking because the 入浴料 is listed as 30k I can expect to pay 90k + gaijin tax??! Seems steep, but they have several girls I'm interested in.

Has anyone had any experience with Versailles? https://y-versailles.com/

Wondering if they accept foreigners or if anyone knows the price? I'm thinking because the 入浴料 is listed as 30k I can expect to pay 90k + gaijin tax??! Seems steep, but they have several girls I'm interested in.

According to Japanese blog reports, it's 80k for 120 minutes. If the girls you're interested have a Twitter, you can try sending them a booking inquiry by DM. At best, you'll get an appointment without paying gaijin tax as long as you can get through the inevitable conversation with the front desk staff. At mediocre, you still get the booking but pay around 10k gaijin tax. At worst, they tell you no :D From what I've read, at Versailles they have the big ass golden chair that you sometimes see in soapland-theme JAV movies, if you're into that kinda thing lol

Reactions: yamamba
I can't say what their current policy is regarding membership, but regarding the "best girls" thing, they're probably just booked out if you show up during weekends.

Another noteworthy thing, if you somehow get to meet a girl you like, ask for her LINE (or Twitter) and book directly with her next time. It'll set you back an extra 3000 yen at Y-shirt with their new system, but it's a small price to pay for getting to bang someone you know for sure you will enjoy banging. Cityheaven is also a good resource, as girls sometimes post their LINE or Twitter account on there as well. Calling the shop directly is probably a little bit more risky these days, considering DH used to let foreigners book by calling, but now Y-shirt apparently doesn't do that anymore. There's a note on their Cityheaven page that says "English-sounding nickname will not be allowed to make booking". I'm always gonna stick to my alias, book directly with the girl whenever possible, and the old dudes can go fck themselves lol

Man, can you send me some of the line contacts of great girls you've booked? I really want to get one hight quality woman without getting fooled by the heavily edited photos they provide. Thank in advice.

Do I need a Japanese phone number? Because if we tell the girl in question on twitter, she will probably ask us for information such as ''name, address-email'' to confirm the appointment.

Do I need a Japanese phone number? Because if we tell the girl in question on twitter, she will probably ask us for information such as ''name, address-email'' to confirm the appointment.

I believe so! As you have to call the Soapland an hour previous to your appointment time.
You can get an IP phone number (from Skype for example) that you can use to confirm your reservation

Just to add some info.

https://shittokuadult.net/archives/14

Here's a website showing all the login ID and password of most of the shop's member page. There isn't much difference between the general page and the members page, besides more revealing pictures and a "mark" showing whether the girls are open to bareback sex. Now, whether they'll let us actually do it is another problem.

For y-shirt member page : erokawa 3399

I deleted my twitter account cause never used it and tired of the crap on it as well.
But, I guess I'll need to make an account just for this OPTION.

But considering I can't get an Instagram account to successfully get created, I wonder if I can get Twitter again.
I guess going thru vpns cucks you.