Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I do as well, be careful though as the info is not always accurate. Some of these were clearly smoking when reporting.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions! I just kept thinking... Man, she doesn't look like X on some of the listings.

Hey all, first time posting here. I'm hoping to give soaplands a try and I noticed that Darling Habour has a hyper morning system, does it apply to gaijins or is it an offer only for Nihonjins?

Hey all, first time posting here. I'm hoping to give soaplands a try and I noticed that Darling Habour has a hyper morning system, does it apply to gaijins or is it an offer only for Nihonjins?

No hyper morning prices for gaijin, you get the regular day time prices. Which is fine because the shop doesn't have a gaijin tax.

I meant in general about drop in. Drop in should be fine, I've only booked in advance a couple of times.
My main recommendation would be Darling Harbour/Putit Royal now that Blue Lagoon is in flux. For luxury class I'd check out Satin Doll or Last Scene, Landmark should also work.
King's Club/Pepper Mint should also work with limited Japanese.
If you don't mind getting turned down you can just walk around and ask if they will take you.

Thanks for the tips Soapy! I'll have to check which of those hotels are close to my hostel and its good to hear that drop-ins are allowed. I don't mind if I get turned down, just hope I can find some place that will take me in! ^O^

Thanks for the tips Soapy! I'll have to check which of those hotels are close to my hostel and its good to hear that drop-ins are allowed. I don't mind if I get turned down, just hope I can find some place that will take me in! ^O^
They are not hotels, but I guess you mean shops. They are all pretty close to each other, pretty concentrated area.

Reactions: beegoner
They are not hotels, but I guess you mean shops. They are all pretty close to each other, pretty concentrated area.
Sorry, my mistake! Talking about the Soaplands, not Love Hotels. Another beast entirely, lol.

Just had my first experience today at a soapland. I tried sweet kiss. It was good. Paid abt 30000? Very surprised by the procedures as it's something completely new for me.

However, the lady was alright. Pretty but not that young. In her 30s or so. I'm thinking of something younger and hotter. Somewhere around 25 or younger.

I wld be willing to spend. Would it be safe to try silky doll? Or Satin Doll? Was wondering which soapland has the youngest and prettiest looking girls. Budget would be 50000 or 60000

Thanks for this resource! It's been so helpful. Truly am grateful.

Just had my first experience today at a soapland. I tried sweet kiss. It was good. Paid abt 30000? Very surprised by the procedures as it's something completely new for me.

However, the lady was alright. Pretty but not that young. In her 30s or so. I'm thinking of something younger and hotter. Somewhere around 25 or younger.

I wld be willing to spend. Would it be safe to try silky doll? Or Satin Doll? Was wondering which soapland has the youngest and prettiest looking girls. Budget would be 50000 or 60000

Satin doll would be a good bet for young and pretty, but it will be higher than ¥60,000. I just met a gorgeous young girl, Wakaba at Ascot. Ascot's roster is full of young pretty girls. Their price can range from ¥50,000-¥70,000 depending on the time and day in my experience.

Reactions: lonegaijin
Satin doll would be a good bet for young and pretty, but it will be higher than ¥60,000. I just met a gorgeous young girl, Wakaba at Ascot. Ascot's roster is full of young pretty girls. Their price can range from ¥50,000-¥70,000 depending on the time and day in my experience.
I think if he doesn't need mat play, satin doll may have shorter courses that are in his budget. I once read a review about someone who got one hour for around 30.000 yen there, if i remember correctly.

Reactions: lonegaijin
I think if he doesn't need mat play, satin doll may have shorter courses that are in his budget. I once read a review about someone who got one hour for around 30.000 yen there, if i remember correctly.
If this true, I would go to satin doll every time. I've never heard of Satin Doll offering shorter courses or negotiating their price before. I hope you're right @User#8628.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Matplay was interesting! I wld like to do it again. Not quite sure what the prices are at satin doll. Overall it's been quite an experience.

Please do take note that I'm an Asian fella that speaks no Japanese either. I'm thinking of going Friday morning again. Not quite sure if the quality of girls is good in the morning. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

Silky has been getting some mixed reviews lately, plus their roster is rather small which usually means slim pickins.
At your price point I would probably just go for Darling Harbour and ask for young girls. Satin Doll is 78k but they will have what you're looking for.
Cream Lemon and Dolce are other possible (and cheaper) options.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Regarding mornings and quality, some shops run the graveyard shift in the mornings but most shops should have good rosters around the clock.
Just check the schedule if they have someone you are interested in and hope you get them.

Regarding mornings and quality, some shops run the graveyard shift in the mornings but most shops should have good rosters around the clock.
Just check the schedule if they have someone you are interested in and hope you get them.

Optimal time for me is noon-ish Monday to Saturday. Maximum attention, choices and just all around liveliness.

For people who know Japanese, if I end up not being interested in the women I'm shown, what's the best way for me to let the tencho know I'm not interested? I don't want to be rude, but I also don't want to settle for someone I don't want. I figure walking out of the shop without a word would be a bad idea haha..

Reactions: One Pop

I think you're confusing Satin Doll with their lower budget sister shop, Silky Doll.

I think you're confusing Satin Doll with their lower budget sister shop, Silky Doll.
Damn, i'm sorry to get anyone's hopes up (._.)
Their names can be quite confusing. You would think that silk is more expensive than satin, no? Haha

Reactions: One Pop
For people who know Japanese, if I end up not being interested in the women I'm shown, what's the best way for me to let the tencho know I'm not interested? I don't want to be rude, but I also don't want to settle for someone I don't want. I figure walking out of the shop without a word would be a bad idea haha..

If you are talking about not being interested after looking at the cards... no problem. Smile, say thank you and...leave..

If you are talking about not being interested after meeting the girl...Sure you can walk out...you just won't get your money back....

Not Settling for someone you don't want....thats the risk factor I don't like and why reading this thread helps narrows this risk..

If you are talking about not being interested after looking at the cards... no problem. Smile, say thank you and...leave..

If you are talking about not being interested after meeting the girl...Sure you can walk out...you just won't get your money back....

Not Settling for someone you don't want....thats the risk factor I don't like and why reading this thread helps narrows this risk..

Ah ok. Yeah I was thinking more of the first one. Looking back at my post I could've worded it better, sorry. I haven't been to one so I wasn't sure how aggressive they are with pushing their girls if the potential customer doesn't seem that interested looking at the cards. If a polite thanks is all it takes than that works for me.

I've actually been following this thread for a few months, but after Blue Lagoon got shut down I've been kind of scrambling to find a good place for my first time at one without breaking the bank. There was one girl at Cream Lemon who caught my eye, but no one has reviewed her and I'm unsure if she takes foreigners, so worse case she doesn't and I don't like the other choices I wanted to know my best plan of escape.

Thanks for the help!