Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

You won't be able to book without Japanese, and most places reserve that for regular customers or, more stringently, Japanese only on occasion. I'd check the website and try and arrive ten or minutes before the girl or girls you're interested in starts working. Unless she has a booking or she doesn't serve foreigners you'll be guaranteed to meet her.

Noted. Thanks. Will give a review if I actually went down there later in the year.

Thanks for the prompt response. Would it be better to book an appointment or just go down directly? Thanks
You won't be able to book without Japanese, and most places reserve that for regular customers or, more stringently, Japanese only on occasion. I'd check the website and try and arrive ten or minutes before the girl or girls you're interested in starts working. Unless she has a booking or she doesn't serve foreigners you'll be guaranteed to meet her.
Someone did mention he made a booking with landmark by talking to their line account in English.

I dont know if he was a repeat client and how this works, but if you could find their line, you could ask them yourself.

Foreign guys usually just do walk in though.

Anyone been to Hishoshitsu? It says confirmed yes but how foreigner friendly are they? I was really attracted to the number of girls listed but the place is pretty expensive at the upper limit of my budget. But hey I just a huge promotion at work so I can afford it if it's worth it.

I swear one of the girls looks just like this one AV star I love and wonder if it really is her, if so I would totally check the place out.

Another question I noticed all the pictures of the girls are in OL outfits, is that just for the website or is it a Cosplay shop as well?

They do have AV stars. Never been so I'm not sure about the cosplay thing. They're about as foreigner friendly as any other place listed as confirmed yes.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Anyone been to Hishoshitsu? It says confirmed yes but how foreigner friendly are they? I was really attracted to the number of girls listed but the place is pretty expensive at the upper limit of my budget. But hey I just a huge promotion at work so I can afford it if it's worth it.

I swear one of the girls looks just like this one AV star I love and wonder if it really is her, if so I would totally check the place out.

Another question I noticed all the pictures of the girls are in OL outfits, is that just for the website or is it a Cosplay shop as well?
I have confirmed them myself. They are a OL cosplay shop. Not sure about their language requirements.

If you go there please let us know what you acutally paid.

Someone did mention he made a booking with landmark by talking to their line account in English.

I dont know if he was a repeat client and how this works, but if you could find their line, you could ask them yourself.

Foreign guys usually just do walk in though.

Yes I have visited Landmark twice and I spoke with the tencho(?) on LINE both occasions. I believe his English is passable, but I preferred to try out my broken Japanese instead since I'm learning the language and between my limited knowledge and Google translate we communicated just fine

That said I suspect that the more famous JAV girls may either be off limits to gaijin or simply very hard to book. I tried to make an appointment for Mai both times only to be turned down, though I couldn't really tell if it was due to a no gaijin rule or not

So, does anyone know any other details or the background on this? Existing soapland under new management?

Yeah, it's in TAG but not in Yoshiwara so guess that's the reason it hasn't popped up in this thread. And as you guessed old soapland with new management from [Redacted] and the same girls have been given to option to join.

Coming to Tokyo soon and thinking of experimenting a soapland in Yoshiwara (Darling Harbour or Landmark or Satin Doll).
My japanese is next to zero. Is 3P an option in these soaplands (how do you ask for it ?) and has anyone done it lately (i did not find any recent review of soapland 3P on TAG) ? Thanks !

Coming to Tokyo soon and thinking of experimenting a soapland in Yoshiwara (Darling Harbour or Landmark or Satin Doll).
My japanese is next to zero. Is 3P an option in these soaplands (how do you ask for it ?) and has anyone done it lately (i did not find any recent review of soapland 3P on TAG) ? Thanks !
It's not officially on the menu except for Landmark, but they can usually accommodate. But I really can not recommend 3P, it's just a waste of money, you are essentially getting worse service and paying double.

There are a bunch of reviews of a guy called @koreansouljah who had not just 3p, but 5p or something in Landmark.

But its important to know that the girls wont make out with each other, they will just work on you together.

Reactions: LovePrinter
But its important to know that the girls wont make out with each other, they will just work on you together.

So, IMO, much better line them up one by one on consecutive days to spread the fun with the same cost. I mean if the girls are not playing together what they are going to do when you are taking a rest? :D

I'm new to the soap land scene. Asian, able to speak simple Japanese. I'd imagine I might be able to pass for non-gaijin status and I was curious what the recommended high end places were for people like me?

I've had other experiences in different countries but more so in the lower end of the scale which has been a mixed bag and I'd like a taste of high end action without getting ripped off. The soapland scene looks pretty legit. Looking for top class beautiful young girls who know what they're doing (lol sounds so generic but I'd rank 1 skills 2 beauty 3 age) and looking to pop 2-3 times. Thanks for any advice.

Other Q's. Should I bring condoms? What's this early morning special discount? Best time of day to go? In Tokyo thurs-sat with a flexible schedule.

I'm new to the soap land scene. Asian, able to speak simple Japanese. I'd imagine I might be able to pass for non-gaijin status and I was curious what the recommended high end places were for people like me?

I've had other experiences in different countries but more so in the lower end of the scale which has been a mixed bag and I'd like a taste of high end action without getting ripped off. The soapland scene looks pretty legit. Looking for top class beautiful young girls who know what they're doing (lol sounds so generic but I'd rank 1 skills 2 beauty 3 age) and looking to pop 2-3 times. Thanks for any advice.

Other Q's. Should I bring condoms? What's this early morning special discount? Best time of day to go? In Tokyo thurs-sat with a flexible schedule.

If you are a foreigner you can probably forget about the morning discounts or any other discounts because they will most likely charge you gaijin tax.

As for the condoms you may want to bring your own if your larger than normal size as most Japanese condoms are small.

Thanks for the reply. Two follow ups. How do they judge foreigner status--is it only mastery of language? Or do they fish for other details. As for condoms, do they usually stock the good thin ones or basic ones?

Maybe try Satin Doll, Landmart, Darling Harbor or Don Juan (Shinjuku), if you are looking for high end.

Thanks for the reply. Two follow ups. How do they judge foreigner status--is it only mastery of language? Or do they fish for other details. As for condoms, do they usually stock the good thin ones or basic ones?
As far as i know, regular ones. Thin ones may feel better but they also break more easily.

Reactions: akasam

You can read post #766 for some native recommendations, but I'm almost 100% sure you can't pass for Japanese. They will know almost instantly if they speak to you.

What's the best time of day to visit Yoshiwara for a wider selection? Does it make a difference? I know that foreigners get a limited selection, but I'm hoping that maybe a specific time range will grant me more of a 'choice'.

I just noticed that it's a 2-3 hr trip from where I'm saying in Tokyo (Asakusa), so I want to make it count. Or if you guys have another Soapland+FS experience recommendation closer in Tokyo, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

What's the best time of day to visit Yoshiwara for a wider selection? Does it make a difference? I know that foreigners get a limited selection, but I'm hoping that maybe a specific time range will grant me more of a 'choice'.

I just noticed that it's a 2-3 hr trip from where I'm saying in Tokyo (Asakusa), so I want to make it count. Or if you guys have another Soapland+FS experience recommendation closer in Tokyo, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.
Yoshiwara is 10 minutes walking distance from Asakusa. I always stay there now.

Yoshiwara is 10 minutes walking distance from Asakusa. I always stay there now.

Goddamn, I almost made a huge mistake. Thanks for that. Searching Yoshiwara on google maps takes you to an entirely different prefecture, which was why I was astonished when I was under the impression that you guys were making huge treks for these Soaplands.

Generally you want to go weekdays during daytime, but it's not always consistent, especially during tourist seasons.

I'm heading there in September. When you say daytime, I'm guessing you mean ~12:00-15:00? A good chunk of places seem to open at 12:00. Wondering if getting there as soon as it opens is a good thing or bad.

Yes, if you look Asian enough and speak fluent Japanese, that would suffice. If not, even if you flash your Japanese passport, you would most likely be turned away.

As for condoms, no worry. You don't have to BYOD. Besides, the girl usually prefers using a condom of her choice.