Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Quick question for the senseis here: any word on how foreigner friendly Grand Prix is? Thanks to Ah Toh's helpful posts above I just discovered one of my favorite AV Actresses works there. Am hoping my conversational Japanese would be enough to get me in.

if you are looking for しゅり, someone review in the review section sometimes last year he manage to get her service, but he mention he speak japanese.
i tried for the shop, they said Japanese only.
hope your japanese can get by the shop.

Reactions: Frenchhorn
if you are looking for しゅり, someone review in the review section sometimes last year he manage to get her service, but he mention he speak japanese.
i tried for the shop, they said Japanese only.
hope your japanese can get by the shop.

Thanks Ah Toh. Your reviews have been inspirational. I'll give it a go and report back.

Thanks Ah Toh. Your reviews have been inspirational. I'll give it a go and report back.

i too lazy to learnt japanese, many time when the girls shouted iku iku so i shopped, then the girls look at me like 'WTF'.
So recently last week i asked one shop girl about this, she said i shouldn't stop, haha.

Reactions: Frenchhorn
Quick question for the senseis here: any word on how foreigner friendly Grand Prix is? Thanks to Ah Toh's helpful posts above I just discovered one of my favorite AV Actresses works there. Am hoping my conversational Japanese would be enough to get me in.

Gave Grand Prix a call today. Japanese only. Even if you can speak the language and can look the part it seems the nihongo fluency exam is strict here. Disappointing, but it is what it is.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i will rank off the shops, with pricing first.

Everyone is sensitive about price, the guy and the girl, especially when economy are bad, market become bad, girls can be spending long times waiting.
some shops still very rigid, not flexible in giving, when times are bad, even branded stuff also not able to survive.
example you charge 77k, you got 3 customer, you give 70k, you may end up 10 customer.
what is the opportunity cost, girls waiting whole days.
They thought charging the same price they still have the same amount of customer(provided is the loyal or members), customers actually switched shops.
i switched shops.

I went straight 9 days, some time i price sensitive, sometimes i not, especially when i go 2 visit in a day, when i price sensitive ,below is the ranking choice for the shop.
what i understand is, the high price you pay, you also not necessary get the high quality, especially sex appeal because the pics are photoshop, you will still get some disappointment when you see the girl, so i not betting on that.
if i pay 75k-77k, either they are JAV i know of.
i don't mind paying 80k,90k or even 100k if they are top jav.
But i make a very bad choice of getting risa(90k) @ hisyo last time, but sora is the best price for about 10 jav i had so far.

Ranking (price)
1 we have a mutual understanding , he gave me best price, i gave him 4 visits in a week
2 i do biz with uncle, he give me good price, to be fair, i take the 'new girl', 'new gir' mean new girl in soapland not new in the shop, really got sabotage by him last time(haha), new girl no matplay, and i don't want matplay also
3 price/performance is great, lately too less girls
4 price fix, quality quite satisfactory
5 the price is at the high side of mid end shops , but when i have good high end shop offer i likely to skip, last week 13 visit i skipped.
6 need to push them a little sometimes
7 when i willing to pay for 75k and higher.
8 only when there is a super JAV i can't resist
9.when i really broke

Rankinng (price)
1.Joytei
2.Makeup
3.ailedore
4 tiara
5. DH
6.Dansaku / girandio
7 Hisyo
8. landmark / tokyo rose
9 putit

the top 4 are the shops i definitely will be choices in my trip, just a matter of how many visits

Last edited:
Since you went to a decent amount of soaplands, i want to ask if you got any std's from the experience?

Asking about a person's specific medical information is generally seen as quite prying. It really is none of your business.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Asking about a person's specific medical information is generally seen as quite prying. It really is none of your business.
Oh if I offended you then I am sorry. I am new here and did not experience my first soapland experience yet. I am planning to go to Japan soon so I am a bit afraid.

Omgwtfbbq. :banghead: Wrap it up if you’re concerned and go get tested after but don’t ask about another member’s medical status. Be ready to piss razor blades in this hobby or so the saying goes.
Thanks for the advice. I learned my lesson. Sorry about asking.

i do my ranking for girls, just my own judgement and preference when i go for the gilrs.

so, the visit is more about the shop, the services or the girls.
most of the time, the girls are the key.
the sex appeal, but what do we have, mouth or eye covered, photoshop, lot of times i don't really get what we think of, disappointment mainly.
the profile, tall or short, body mass and size, best 'skill' , and the rest of minor details.
so how a person make a choice? info, publicity(dairies) , words of mouths from friends or touts(ha ha).
so a person will first search for the girls look first, or go to their favorite shops and search the girl under?
will you get influence by the touts.
So the girls success is really base on her(JAV is highly), the shop or the touts.
if a girl got no biz, is it her, shop or touts, so they switch shops?

i common search the girls under my favorite shops, or look if any JAV in other shops, sometimes found some interesting girls, tried but Japanese only or the shop make less interesting for me to try.
my first shop and girl in yoshiwara is hisyo kana because she is JAV, my favourite shop in my 1st 2 trips are landmark because of site info that it is foreign friendly.
even high end shops i went like moulin, martini, satin, last scene, turn out the girls sex appeal always fall short of expectation.
Really disappointed(with the price i pay), but JAV will not be so.
So how to judge or make decision on the girl look since it always photoshop, very hard, just pray she look ok.
Any way, if is the kind of girl you like, the site always like to group them to tall, short,breast size(bra size like cup wore)....
Service, really have to try then will know

Ranking(girls)
1) young, girls mostly if not all take foreigners, lot of girls recently migrate to other shop
2) Girls quite pretty, nice body also
3) lot of girls, young
4) lot of girls, quality, but lot don't take Japanese who are actually the ones i want
5) only jav, rest look soso to me
6) entry level look, but price always attract me
7) look/price ratio is good.
8) look/price ratio no good, bit overrate
9) there is quite a gap between the pic and actual look, from the girls i choose,(paying 77k yet not getting even close) but i need to add i try only once, i can't judge for the rest.

Ranking(girls)
1)ailedore
2)tiara
3)joutei
4)hisyo
5)landmark/ tokyo rose
6)make up/ dansaku/ girandio
7)darling harbour
8)moulin
9)martini / satin /last scene

Last edited:
Is shop important when a girl choose to work in, is shop play important role in the decision making for the guy.

price is the engine - is the budget, it segement the markets,
it set the customer expectation which is the demand, where the girl set the price for supply. good pricing will make two points meet.
demand can also be shift by market, like economy.

the girl -is the key, whether it can trigger the engine.

the shop - is the road ,it lead to the way/direction, a gateway to heaven/hell(the girl you choose).
how the shop able to reach out to the market.(marketing)
the image, how reputable it is - prestige, pricey, overprice , overate(poor quality control -poor looking, poor girl service)...
management - snobbish, open arms, good services, equal treatment, japanese only...
the touts- how many cards they show you, good salesman,sincere, understand customer need and not selling what they have in mind.

the girls actually depend much on the shop and how it run, only if she really a hot selling cake.

Ranking (shops)
1.many girls so not easily full house, and because of excess girls, they are willing to give good price.
2.he also negotiate with me, but he always give me good price, a good salesman i like to work with.
Girls are well discipline , i can felt.
3.Girls have wider range of taste
4.girls better quality but limited choices(Japanese only) and fix price(no negotiable at all)
5. touts give a feeling they want your business (others can give you a cold shoulder), so while choosing girls and checking price is in friendly environment.
6. lowest fix price, 52k but no negotiable, girls well train.Too foreign friendly become less attractive to me instead.
things that can easily get will make it less interesting, and the girl i want they insisit Japanese only , don't even give the girl a try (haha)
recently(may) too many new girls but not interesting

Ranking (shops)
1.joutei/ailedore
2. makeup
3.tiara
4. hisyo
5.dansaku/girandio
6.darling harbour

Last edited:
Quick Review of Darling Harbour

Hello all, first post.
Huge thanks to all who contributed their invaluable assessment/exp...

Went to Yoshiwara for the first time and straight to DH to get a taste of soaplands.
No trouble at entrance, as an Asian American....didn't have to show passports etc...
The girls I named were either Gaijin averse or not present, and the tout gave me only one choice named as S*ki(its an a), purportedly 22 years old.
Picture seems so-so, with heavy make-up etc etc, wasn't expecting much from the budget price anyway so I went for her.

Well I was pleasantly surprised that she looked much better and younger in person ! And, as an Asian, I could confidently tell she's about 22 YO.
quite a pleasant girl to talk to as well.
Took the shower, skipped nurunuru, went straight to bedmatter. She's quite polite and let me fondle with whatev I would like to except anything Anal.
tried some doggy, missionary, then, cowgirl. cummed from fella at last. I was quite inexperienced and awkward but she was very kind and patient with me.....

My only complaint was that the condom was rather over-sized and thick , or perhaps my cock is undersized LOL.
I'd definitely prepare my own in the future.........

In conclusion: not bad for a 70min session for about 30K yen. I suspected that I did not pay Gaijin tax b/c a native in the waiting room paid the same for 70min.
Entrance: no problem at all
Look of girl: 7.5/10
Technique: I am 2/10 she was 6/10
Regret: she had to use lube and I didn't got her to cum....

Will tryout Aile D'ore for the next time... anyone has experience with Ami of Aile D'ore if I may ask ? She's on their front page and the Japanese reviews were quite good!
http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=ami3

Reactions: Ken1988 and MikeH
Heading to Tokyo in a week and best time for me to go to a soapland would be a Sunday morning. Wanted to know if Sundays are normally busy or is it like any other day?

Heading to Tokyo in a week and best time for me to go to a soapland would be a Sunday morning. Wanted to know if Sundays are normally busy or is it like any other day?

high end shops start around 12noon, some like hisyo, moulin, emblem start before 12, like 10,11am.
darling harbour start early morning.
Sat is much more biz, Japanese make booking so difficult to get.
morning limited shops depend on how early you go.
i have book girls many times on sunday before, as my flight back was always a evening flight.
i went day before, check with the shops and i have no problem making reservation as i personally show up(i can't speak Japanese so phone difficult), and no deposit require as they know me.

Last edited:
Quick Review of Darling Harbour

Hello all, first post.
Huge thanks to all who contributed their invaluable assessment/exp...

Went to Yoshiwara for the first time and straight to DH to get a taste of soaplands.
No trouble at entrance, as an Asian American....didn't have to show passports etc...
The girls I named were either Gaijin averse or not present, and the tout gave me only one choice named as S*ki(its an a), purportedly 22 years old.
Picture seems so-so, with heavy make-up etc etc, wasn't expecting much from the budget price anyway so I went for her.

Well I was pleasantly surprised that she looked much better and younger in person ! And, as an Asian, I could confidently tell she's about 22 YO.
quite a pleasant girl to talk to as well.
Took the shower, skipped nurunuru, went straight to bedmatter. She's quite polite and let me fondle with whatev I would like to except anything Anal.
tried some doggy, missionary, then, cowgirl. cummed from fella at last. I was quite inexperienced and awkward but she was very kind and patient with me.....

My only complaint was that the condom was rather over-sized and thick , or perhaps my cock is undersized LOL.
I'd definitely prepare my own in the future.........

In conclusion: not bad for a 70min session for about 30K yen. I suspected that I did not pay Gaijin tax b/c a native in the waiting room paid the same for 70min.
Entrance: no problem at all
Look of girl: 7.5/10
Technique: I am 2/10 she was 6/10
Regret: she had to use lube and I didn't got her to cum....

Will tryout Aile D'ore for the next time... anyone has experience with Ami of Aile D'ore if I may ask ? She's on their front page and the Japanese reviews were quite good!
http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=ami3

DH if you go after 12, what you pay is the same as Japanese.
only if you go in the morning, the discount is for Japanese and you have to pay the normal course price(after 12 noon price), not entitile to morning promo.

i ask for ami before, she is not easy to get.
you better try on week days, likely first hour 12 will be book, 2 and 4 pm onward will have a better chance, go in early make a reserve.
ailedore girls are generally nice(not akina), they are young and their look is still ok (their pics are with much makeup, look at their diaries if they have, reo look the same as her in diaries).
they well train matplay and is the standard they will start matplay after washing up.
120min, standard price is 90k for foreigner ,preium/platium 10k more.
10k discount if the girl is your first time, 10k discount for new girl.
you need to go in the right hour, no crowd, can get better price and better choices of girl.

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try and post review if I succeeded.. will have to accumulate/build up stamina/libido for a few weeks before that though...
Yep, I do like the fact that their website is quite informative with all the diary and review section.

regards.

DH if you go after 12, what you pay is the same as Japanese.
only if you go in the morning, the discount is for Japanese and you have to pay the normal course price(after 12 noon price), not entitile to morning promo.

i ask for ami before, she is not easy to get.
you better try on week days, likely first hour 12 will be book, 2 and 4 pm onward will have a better chance, go in early make a reserve.
ailedore girls are generally nice(not akina), they are young and their look is still ok (their pics are with much makeup, look at their diaries if they have, reo look the same as her in diaries).
they well train matplay and is the standard they will start matplay after washing up.
120min, standard price is 90k for foreigner ,preium/platium 10k more.
10k discount if the girl is your first time, 10k discount for new girl.
you need to go in the right hour, no crowd, can get better price and better choices of girl.

How’s ailedore on Sunday afternoons ? What’s the best time to go ??
you have any girls in mind?
i normally went for 12noon and 2pm session, on sunday also.
if you have girl in mind, i suggest you go 11am, and reserve the girl you want, and try 2pm if it book.
if you ready interested with the girl, go day before and check if she avaliabe next day, if they allow you to reserve.
i have no problem reserve days before @ landmark, hisyo, dh, makeup.
moulin first time ask me to come an hour, but after i went 2nd time they give me a card to call them for reserve.(is like a memeber card, with id no.)
someday i check with the shops the girls schedule, ask which day and time she avaiable, and ask to book for me, they actually do for me.
i usually go an hour for fear they cancel for me.
sometimes they ask for my contact, but i don't carry local lines , but they still make reserve for me.
2 times the girls last minutes on leave, i check on the day confirm, one time they inform me before i went in, the second time, they return my money when they confirm the girl not coming, i did not choose another girl, i told him next time and went to another shop.

2 times the girls last minutes on leave, i check on the day confirm, one time they inform me before i went in, the second time, they return my money when they confirm the girl not coming, i did not choose another girl, i told him next time and went to another shop.

Those times that you’ve booked in person a day or more in advance, did you always have to pay ahead of time? Or does it depend on the place?

Those times that you’ve booked in person a day or more in advance, did you always have to pay ahead of time? Or does it depend on the place?

so far i never pay any deposit .
tokyo rose i booked aya kisaki and atosuki before, stosuki is a very bad choice.
aya kisaki , she can't speak english, so she is always quiet, but she got similing eyes like telling me, 'fuck me, fuck me'.
though the sex is not great, because of the language, we kind of like stranger.
but is great to have sex with her, i will never forget, thinking of going 2nd time.
for her, must book, cause her schedule is very limited.

on the day, i only come an hour before, the guy will bring me to the waiting room, i pay him.(to secure the deal/booking). and seat inside or i can choose to go outside and come back later
so far, none told me to come early, only DH asked me to come 1/2 hour early.
people like to take free ride to station , but i told them i do the walking.
i walk out and do a carwalk around, the touts saw me coming out still asked me to go for 2nd round, sometimes i did.
this is to let them know me, i find nothing to be shy with, since i doing biz with them, i should get them to know each other ,to mingle.
i slowly walk back, they come to me, i just said tired next time.
i walked by 石亭本店 ask before during my previous trip, the tout told me Japanese only.
last trip i walk by, the tout asked me and he said ok, maybe he had seem me many times and start to welcome me, but i did not try.
later few days he keep waving to me, maybe i try some day.

you have any girls in mind?
i normally went for 12noon and 2pm session, on sunday also.
if you have girl in mind, i suggest you go 11am, and reserve the girl you want, and try 2pm if it book.
if you ready interested with the girl, go day before and check if she avaliabe next day, if they allow you to reserve.
i have no problem reserve days before @ landmark, hisyo, dh, makeup.
moulin first time ask me to come an hour, but after i went 2nd time they give me a card to call them for reserve.(is like a memeber card, with id no.)
someday i check with the shops the girls schedule, ask which day and time she avaiable, and ask to book for me, they actually do for me.
i usually go an hour for fear they cancel for me.
sometimes they ask for my contact, but i don't carry local lines , but they still make reserve for me.
I don’t have anyone in mind .

I guess I’ll just go for whatever they can offer me for the premium girls that are willing to accept a Asian foreigner with no Japanese fluency .

Or perhaps like you recommend Rei or Reo .

I don’t have anyone in mind .

I guess I’ll just go for whatever they can offer me for the premium girls that are willing to accept a Asian foreigner with no Japanese fluency .

Or perhaps like you recommend Rei or Reo .
preium girl 70k u can try, i don't recommend to push price further down, is reasonable for preium price
they r popular go bit early, like sat they can be book for the whole day
both are very nice good service right attitude, that why they are rank top in the shop