Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

sorry to bother.this is my second time go to 吉原.I can speak and reads simple Japanese.first time I tried Petit Royal. they have good service but just like others said. their girl are more older. this time my budget are total 40k and after investigate I found
Dolce,Sweet kiss,and hana club . the only time I have is morning. which one guys thinks is worth to go or if there are others good store. (in my plan i may want to try two stores)

i never been to dolce , sweet kiss, but i saw reviews from TNS they charge 5k tax, so 50min 22k so you won't make it 2 store for 40k.
Hana i thnk is much higher, they are under mid range price.

i would suggest DH, so far they always offer 70min, 90min and 120min,i not sure 50k 18k is on the table.(for foreigner)
i went only for 120min and 140min( well, first time i think is 70min on budget, 1 times at 90min) , so far i make 13 visit.
it start at 6am, but to non Japanese they charge regular price even in the morning.
i can recommeded you a girl, toki.
she is 28 this NOV, her got slim body, in fact she got small but obvious 4 packs, good blow skill.
when you coming? her 'ladies day' just come , and she will be resting for next 5 days.
how come i know? you can ask her.

i never been to dolce , sweet kiss, but i saw reviews from TNS they charge 5k tax, so 50min 22k so you won't make it 2 store for 40k.
Hana i thnk is much higher, they are under mid range price.

i would suggest DH, so far they always offer 70min, 90min and 120min,i not sure 50k 18k is on the table.(for foreigner)
i went only for 120min and 140min( well, first time i think is 70min on budget, 1 times at 90min) , so far i make 13 visit.
it start at 6am, but to non Japanese they charge regular price even in the morning.
i can recommeded you a girl, toki.
she is 28 this NOV, her got slim body, in fact she got small but obvious 4 packs, good blow skill.
when you coming? her 'ladies day' just come , and she will be resting for next 5 days.
how come i know? you can ask her.
Thank you for your answer I know police have to pay tax .I do not know sweet kiss also need .And thank you for your suggest about dh.I will search its information (I will go there at 7/6)

Thank you for your answer I know police have to pay tax .I do not know sweet kiss also need .And thank you for your suggest about dh.I will search its information (I will go there at 7/6)
Not police ., sorry,is dolce

i think toki is turning 27 if not wrong, she told me, and i just forgot.

I am looking for an athletic-type body girl. One that exercises three times a week. She doesn't have to be an athlete. Just don't like the soft body type of Japanese girl. I ideally would like to go to a soapland. It needs to be in Tokyo but I don't care where. I'm willing to spend as much money as necessary. I also speak Japanese and would prefer the girl to speak in Japanese. But mostly I'm looking for bodies. I don''t care about breast size, much more interested in butt and legs. Can you recommend a place or girl? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Simonka
I am looking for an athletic-type body girl. One that exercises three times a week. She doesn't have to be an athlete. Just don't like the soft body type of Japanese girl. I ideally would like to go to a soapland. It needs to be in Tokyo but I don't care where. I'm willing to spend as much money as necessary. I also speak Japanese and would prefer the girl to speak in Japanese. But mostly I'm looking for bodies. I don''t care about breast size, much more interested in butt and legs. Can you recommend a place or girl? Thanks in advance.

http://www.l-mark.com/profile.html?id=338
she claim to go gym regularly to maintain her body, her waist is 55.
Typical tyoko girl.
You better be body fit , if not physically or sexually competence, cause she bit stuck up.

Thank you. It looks her schedule and mine might not intersect. What about Tinkerbell? a lot of ladies there look light they might fit the bill. Got any experience there? Thanks in advance for advice.

Thank you. It looks her schedule and mine might not intersect. What about Tinkerbell? a lot of ladies there look light they might fit the bill. Got any experience there? Thanks in advance for advice.

never went in before.
Ever asked before during my early trip, they said no, but recent last 2 trips they still welcome me after knowing i am foreign , when i passed by.
i didn't tried, just got feeling the girls i want likely to be Japanese only, girls which i want are karin(in fact can say only her), 五十嵐 レオナ, 愛菜.
they offer cheap shorter hours package so they are under low end shops.

even high end shop girls are photoshop to look prettier,
so don't be surprise if the girls look 'surprise' to you, if you thought the girls from the wedsite look 'interesting' to you.
but you can try, i think they may take you in, with limited choices.

if you like girls that are sports or physically active, can look for rei ailedore.
she got not much fats at all, but she is small frame, small size.
you can check her diary, she seem like can do pole dancing.
i tried her 2 times, she seem to be have good physical stamina.

@Sudsy, you’re into athletic girls right? Any chance you know someone?

Reactions: Wwanderer
Tinkerbell does not seem to be foreigner friendly. Many guys who like gyaru type girls have tried there and failed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer
In my personal experience, breast size and regular exercise don’t go well together :D

Are you specifically looking for a Japanese girl? Anna Summer here has a pretty athletic body. (Pls check the ad on the independents section)

http://www.l-mark.com/profile.html?id=338
she claim to go gym regularly to maintain her body, her waist is 55.
Typical tyoko girl.
You better be body fit , if not physically or sexually competence, cause she bit stuck up.

I’m curious, has anyone tried her? The pics look good but Japanese punters call her a cyborg (bolt-ons, maybe?) I’ve chatted with her through her reservation address and she seemed nice, but our schedules didn’t match up. Feeling an itch this month but wonder if anyone has more info on her.

Failing that, could toftt.

I’m curious, has anyone tried her? The pics look good but Japanese punters call her a cyborg (bolt-ons, maybe?) I’ve chatted with her through her reservation address and she seemed nice, but our schedules didn’t match up. Feeling an itch this month but wonder if anyone has more info on her.

Failing that, could toftt.

i had with her one year ago in LM, she told me previously she was from different shop.
Well, as i always said, even high end girls are photoshop.
Her face don't really look that pretty, breast i remember not very big also.
she only boast she got nice waist because she went gym regular, but only ok ,look normal to me, not really fanastic.
rei aildrore waist really small, cause her body frame is small.
To me, is not worth the money for 77k.

i had with her one year ago in LM, she told me previously she was from different shop.
Well, as i always said, even high end girls are photoshop.
Her face don't really look that pretty, breast i remember not very big also.
she only boast she got nice waist because she went gym regular, but only ok ,look normal to me, not really fanastic.
rei aildrore waist really small, cause her body frame is small.
To me, is not worth the money for 77k.

Ah Toh, thanks so much. As someone who’s somewhat in awe of your exploits, I am grateful to hear from the voice of experience.

Ah Toh, thanks so much. As someone who’s somewhat in awe of your exploits, I am grateful to hear from the voice of experience.
i didn't write her review because she not even worth writing ,just like risa mizuki and aotsuki from tokyo rose.
she quite proud, not friendly at all, really is a turn off.

Reactions: Histeronomy
anna also not bad, i tried her 2 times, both 140min.
2nd time she got shagged out.
Sorry to ask you question again.when I see the picture in dh .I like so much about ringo and かなこ.Have you know anything about them?

Sorry to ask you question again.when I see the picture in dh .I like so much about ringo and かなこ.Have you know anything about them?

i know 林檎, あやせ are Japanese only , no matter how many times i keep nagging the specky guy, he still said no.
桜木姫花 is also Japanese only

Reactions: new0515
i know 林檎, あやせ are Japanese only , no matter how many times i keep nagging the specky guy, he still said no.
桜木姫花 is also Japanese only
Thank you .I will try Anna tommorrow.When you went to the store would make the reservation?