Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

The old man there at hisyo is honest enough, he told me Risa service is no good , and he don't recommend kana also.
It is just me that i wanted JAV so bad, that i make my bad choice.
Risa is the type that like to idle, kana i went twice because first time was NG due to my side, she actually not worth repeat visit.
It is either pretty or good service, hard to have both, at least hisyo girls are of quality.

Some guys only want pretty, even on a dead fish like drunken or sleeping girl?
I rather go for service, i care more for the feel in the sex making, the more the girl make me feel of her, the stronger i am.
I actually wanted the girl to appreciate me more than i appreciate her, i will appreciate her for appreciating me.
Sora, to me , she is pretty and she gave me the satisfaction i want, she appreciate me for appreciating her, and i fuck her hard, to my uttermost will to make her happy.

Some people talk about girl friend feel, it is all fake, only if you can satisfy the girl.
You will see it coming when you really turn her on, i had with some girls who doesn't want to let me go, asking for more, and we know, 2 hours is too short.

hey guys , just wanted to check , if i wanted to call hisyo to make a reservation. Will they entertain me if i can't speak Japanese?

hey guys , just wanted to check , if i wanted to call hisyo to make a reservation. Will they entertain me if i can't speak Japanese?

I don't make phone call because i can't japanese.
I make reserve before with hisyo for Risa(she now at tyoko rose) and Sora.
The old man book for me, because i don't have any contact(they will contact you if the girl can't make it), on the actual time i came and found out Risa last minute cancel her appointment, and they help to book again 2 days later.
Risa is not worth 90k, not even half, for her service, it is better to let her go to tokyo rose.

I don't make phone call because i can't japanese.
I make reserve before with hisyo for Risa(she now at tyoko rose) and Sora.
The old man book for me, because i don't have any contact(they will contact you if the girl can't make it), on the actual time i came and found out Risa last minute cancel her appointment, and they help to book again 2 days later.
Risa is not worth 90k, not even half, for her service, it is better to let her go to tokyo rose.

I want to book Sora cause i saw her schedule came up. But am wondering if i went down on the day itself , will her reservation be full.

I want to book Sora cause i saw her schedule came up. But am wondering if i went down on the day itself , will her reservation be full.

I will not be sure, cause i not working in yoshiwara, haha.
When i book her, she seem to be quite available.
Normally, 1st hour is quite full for the girl, next 2-4 hours will be more available.

I will not be sure, cause i not working in yoshiwara, haha.
When i book her, she seem to be quite available.
Normally, 1st hour is quite full for the girl, next 2-4 hours will be more available.

So how do you usually book ? You go down and make a reservation then go off and come back again ?

The old man there at hisyo is honest enough, he told me Risa service is no good , and he don't recommend kana also.
It is just me that i wanted JAV so bad, that i make my bad choice.
Risa is the type that like to idle, kana i went twice because first time was NG due to my side, she actually not worth repeat visit.
It is either pretty or good service, hard to have both, at least hisyo girls are of quality.

I rather go for service, i care more for the feel in the sex making, the more the girl make me feel of her, the stronger i am.
I actually wanted the girl to appreciate me more than i appreciate her, i will appreciate her for appreciating me.
Sora, to me , she is pretty and she gave me the satisfaction i want, she appreciate me for appreciating her, and i fuck her hard, to my uttermost will to make her happy.

Some people talk about girl friend feel, it is all fake, only if you can satisfy the girl.
You will see it coming when you really turn her on, i had with some girls who doesn't want to let me go, asking for more, and we know, 2 hours is too short.
Hi, do you know the girl 蘭 of Hisyo is OK to foreign customer?
I also think the attitude of the waiter in Hisyo is very good. Last time I go to Hisyo, gave me 6 choices, and told me this girl maybe a little old(around 35 years), that girl ok,
綺麗, Kana san will be available after 5hours.....

Hi, do you know the girl 蘭 of Hisyo is OK to foreign customer?
I also think the attitude of the waiter in Hisyo is very good. Last time I go to Hisyo, gave me 6 choices, and told me this girl maybe a little old(around 35 years), that girl ok,
綺麗, Kana san will be available after 5hours.....

i don't know about her.
Iirc 凛, なお 鈴香 美玲 ゆい -NO, i asked for 10 girls and he said only 2 is ok.
azusa and yuuna at first he said no, then later can(Next visit).
He recommend me yuuna over azusa, in term of service.
When i was playing with the ipad, i can see yuuna and 鈴香 face uncover, look a bit milf, maybe those elder sister look.

Last edited:
i read the chinese forum, there is one guy also tried ayumi hisyo.
He commented the girl trained, i think he refer as she doesn't has any fat.
And he also mention she got nice breast, i find her's are as good as dansaku-sakuragi桜木ゆう.

When ayumi laid flat on the bed breathing hard, i teased her by pretending to leap towards her, she almost jump, haha, as if ' wow, you still want'.
i smiled and just rest beside her on the bed, i knew she can't handle anymore.

You have the link for Ayumi buddy ?

i have her reviews at the review section, link is there.
But she look bit like elder sister, she claim to be 30.
She is the one the old man recommeded to me, in term of service, she very attentive and sensitive to your need.
Her breasts are big and firm.

That is helpful, but I think he gave you an answer tailored to you. There's a lot of girls that are still working that have reviews here that aren't on that list.
Oh those were the only ones I asked about that are on the site. In the "go-home-waiting room" there are those pictures of the girls, I just asked the tencho about several of those when he came in.

I wouldn't say it's "tailored", the staff doesn't really mince words when I ask who is foreigner-ok, and they do mean it when they say you can meet her if you speak Japanese.

Most guys would prefer a pretty girl who is ALSO good at service, but some lean more towards service and some lean more towards looks. I personally lean more towards looks. If she looks hot, gives me what I want and is reasonably good at acting like she's enjoying it, it's a successful session.

I does have numbers of good look with good & sincere services, and can feel from the attitude turn from cold, distance to a hot, desirous when you show initiatives in sex moves to please the girl.
Lke noa martini, after half session of sex,i just joking said i will do more training(physically training) for sex, t
She said something about training and suddenly she do a squat postion on the bed and start start to bounce up and down(as if a vibrator was seating under her).
Her smile was so bright and happy, even though i was bit of worry, thinking she has gone too 'high'.
my eyes see a young and energetic spirit girl, and she actually asking me for more sex positions later.

Reo ailedore , left only less than half hour , ask me to go again.
We order a drink at almost 90min , a break after the continuous sessions, and start to talk a bit.
I saw the clock is less than 30min so i thought left talking session, and suddenly i get interested chatting and drag on.
Then she looked at me and nod, and i knew what she hint.
we stand doing by the bed, and then follow by i laying on her on top, and she just close her eyes and with mouth half open(she is the kind who really enjoy long sex).
She closed her eyes, and left my eye open watching the clock.
And i have to tell her to stop few minutes before the phone ring.(i wanted some time to get her name card)

Reactions: Acid Burn
Couldn’t get the tencho at hisyo to reserve Sora for me . Or it could be my lack of Japanese fluency . He just said “ inai inai “ which I didn’t get.

Anyhow , decided to choose from the cards and he recommended Ema. Said service good and quite pretty . Ema it is !

Looks were very similar to the cards , she a nice lady and I had my fun but wished I could have tried some JAV. Maybe next trip . The tencho gave me his name card and said membership , hopefully that opens a another door !

The waiting room and rooms at hisyo isn’t as nice as last scene tho. Kind of prefer the waiting room and rooms at last scene more just that they don’t have very pretty ladies

Couldn’t get the tencho at hisyo to reserve Sora for me . Or it could be my lack of Japanese fluency . He just said “ inai inai “ which I didn’t get.

Anyhow , decided to choose from the cards and he recommended Ema. Said service good and quite pretty . Ema it is !

Looks were very similar to the cards , she a nice lady and I had my fun but wished I could have tried some JAV. Maybe next trip . The tencho gave me his name card and said membership , hopefully that opens a another door !

The waiting room and rooms at hisyo isn’t as nice as last scene tho. Kind of prefer the waiting room and rooms at last scene more just that they don’t have very pretty ladies

I did met her while she walk into the shop as i was making lot of enquiries at the counter about which girls take foreigners,
They actually don't like people to stand by the counter/door to ask, they wanted us to go in and talk, if not satify can always walk away.
Last scene you will need to take a lift up, and you may feel compel to get a girl there.
She does look alike with the pic, with much make up.
I will prefer ふみか if she is on duty, gogoav.net updated saw she is JAV also.

Reactions: Macansx
Has anyone ever been to Maxim? It's difficult to find reviews using the search function given; I basically get a lot of talk about maximizing things. Just wondering, was thinking about giving them a shot when I am in Tokyo.

Apologies for the long hiatus from the thread; sadly, I haven't been able to make it to Tokyo as often this year. Unfortunately, my regular at Hisyo seems to have disappeared and I've now struck out twice at Hisyo this week (can't remember the first girl, second girl was 葵/Aoi). Both times I picked among my handler's recommendations, so I hope he's not just recommending me subpar girls. To be clear, they weren't terrible - but at the upper end of the soapland price point I'd like things to be a bit more consistently good.

So I'm thinking if maybe I should try a new place - I've had my eye on Rosso Martini for a while just because the girls seem pretty hot, although I think there was a mention or two of bad experiences there. Or maybe I should try one last time at Hisyo.

Also, is Aile D'ore related to Hisyo or are their websites just remarkably similar?

As a side note, I saw some mention of kuguri isu when I was (very quickly) catching up with the thread; I've regularly been offered that service at Hisyo, but only when I didn't ask for mat play first (i.e., typically the girl will do bed -> kuguri isu -> mat play; but if I ask for mat play before kuguri isu, they'll skip it). I don't ever recall not seeing the actual chair in the rooms at Hisyo, so I'm wondering if it can generally always be asked for or if might help to ask which girls offer the service.

Spending a Saturday evening reading this thread wasn't what I had in mind but that I did. Most of it anyway.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Soapysoap66 for getting the ball rolling and for folks like ah toh regaling us with lots of information and such. While all of this is valuable research, I feel like I registered on TAG just to read everyone's stories and reviews. Time well spent in my opinion.

As for my upcoming Yoshiwara opportunities, I'm heading back to Japan in a couple weeks and have a few places in mind to check out. I figure when I get closer to my travel dates, I'll start scouring photo blogs and such to build out where I'll go and who I'll go after. Been to Dolce and Putit Royal so far so I'm thinking of some of the other budget places like Cream Lemon, Sweet Kiss or Darling Harbor. Definitely curious about Club Hanamonogatari after reading some older reviews.

Also debating if I want to push my luck and try some of the "maybe okay for gaijin" places. Reading through the thread, besides (as silly as it may be) concerns of STDs from foreign punters or dick size, I'll regale the bouncer with a story about the time I went into a public bath with a friend out in Koenji and being massively self-conscious about how small I am compared to the average Japanese male. Maybe they'll feel sympathy (or just laugh for a bit then tell me 外国人ダメ and shoo me away). I probably won't but it doesn't hurt to drop by for a few minutes to see.:LOL:

If I have anything interesting to report I will do so and also put up a review or two. Or four.

Also debating if I want to push my luck and try some of the "maybe okay for gaijin" places. Reading through the thread, besides (as silly as it may be) concerns of STDs from foreign punters or dick size, I'll regale the bouncer with a story about the time I went into a public bath with a friend out in Koenji and being massively self-conscious about how small I am compared to the average Japanese male. Maybe they'll feel sympathy (or just laugh for a bit then tell me 外国人ダメ and shoo me away). I probably won't but it doesn't hurt to drop by for a few minutes to see.:LOL:

If I have anything interesting to report I will do so and also put up a review or two. Or four.

Given your avatar I'm just going to say two things:
  • Take a risk, you gotta shoot to miss!
  • If you get lucky... bingo!!
No basketball fans here? ... okay, I'll see myself out. :p

But yes, in my experience with bringing very visibly gaijin friends around too, the "maybe" places usually are less accepting of gaijin when it's busy or if you obviously can't speak the language, but when it's been a slow day or depending on the staff member working the front desk they may be more receptive. Always worth a shot!