Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Oh I always thought as long as there was a star it means the girl does no skin

Does the full black star apply to all soapland?

Reactions: Quietlife
Any advice or recommendations much appreciated. Max budget is 50k. Want young slender and big tits.

Mind that I have less experience with soaps than others here, so this is a bit of an unwanted two cents, but...

Your best bet would probably be the koukyuu soaps like Reijou or something similar. NS seems to be standard for those kind of shops, and I've seen reports elsewhere of foreigners getting it easily at places like that. Of course, you'd have to raise your budget by a couple of man. Just a thought.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh I always thought as long as there was a star it means the girl does no skin

Does the full black star apply to all soapland?
No, they use different signs. Sometimes name in katakana means no skin. Or another sign next to their name. And again, just because they generally offer no skin does not mean they are willing to do so with a foreign customer.

According to chatter I've seen on BBSPink, a lot of the stunners work in the higher-end S着 shops anyway. And it honestly makes sense. The girls who can afford to say no are going to.

Been looking through many reviews and also this thread and was initially settling on kinpeibai or kings due to other reviews.

Chanced upon this thread and realised alot of good reviews I read turn out to be bad here. E.g. all dreamheaven group ones like prima donna

Any recommendation for full no skin service for foreigner that has 0 Japanese? I see that the list shows kings as all girls do no skin. Is that still true? Would only have time for 1 soapland and would love it to be no skin.

Any advice or recommendations much appreciated. Max budget is 50k. Want young slender and big tits.
I think it will be hard to find NS, especially as a no Japanese speaker. Kinpeibai and Make Up, maybe Naniwa are where I would start. But it's up to the girl. I've never been offered once in over 20 sessions but I haven't asked either.

No, they use different signs. Sometimes name in katakana means no skin. Or another sign next to their name. And again, just because they generally offer no skin does not mean they are willing to do so with a foreign customer.

Also some shops require registering to their newsletter, and some others just keep that information totally secret leaving it up to the girls to decide who they offer it to. But like everyone has mentioned, as a foreigner you might struggle to find someone willing. I would suggest being up front with the staff and letting them negotiate with the girls since your Japanese won't be sufficient. Don't be surprised to get charged more than you expected either.

The Dream Group's photos are all heavily edited. And hardly anyone who has gone there really enjoyed it. The girls are not at all like that. Discounts don't apply to foreigners, neither do morning specials at any shop. If you're after girls on the slender and young side, Charmant, Darling Harbour or Blue Lagoon are where you should go. Charmant is very busy though.
I can confirm that the Charmant morning price DOES apply for foreigners. I've been to Charmant 4 times in the last 2 months and have only waited a max of 20 minutes to meet my companion I chose when I walked in.

Been looking through many reviews and also this thread and was initially settling on kinpeibai or kings due to other reviews.

Chanced upon this thread and realised alot of good reviews I read turn out to be bad here. E.g. all dreamheaven group ones like prima donna

Any recommendation for full no skin service for foreigner that has 0 Japanese? I see that the list shows kings as all girls do no skin. Is that still true? Would only have time for 1 soapland and would love it to be no skin.

I have been offered NS 3 times out of 3 visits to Aile dore and excellent club (they are part of the same group)
http://www.ailedore.jp/sp/
http://www.c-baron.com/sp/

If you go there on a weekday around 2-3pm they will usually try to wave you over. They will probably quote you a high price, but if you tell them you only have ¥40,000 or ¥50,000, they might usher you in.( it's worked for me every time). I don't know if it will work in English as I used Japanese, but I think it's worth a try if you want NS. The worst they can say is no. Twice the girls have been new girls so I was told that's why I got a special price. All 3 times the girls were young thin and had big boobs.

This group also has some negative reviews , but I've had positive results each visit. Good luck.

Are soaplands packed on Monday afternoons or during any weekday afternoons? Figured I should go during working hours to avoid heavy human traffic, will be in Tokyo for about a week starting this Sunday and visiting a soap and getting my cherry popped is on the bucket list.

Are soaplands packed on Monday afternoons or during any weekday afternoons? Figured I should go during working hours to avoid heavy human traffic, will be in Tokyo for about a week starting this Sunday and visiting a soap and getting my cherry popped is on the bucket list.
Most of my 30+ visits have been between the morning to mid afternoon. In my experience a weekday afternoon has been a pretty good time to visit.

Most of my 30+ visits have been between the morning to mid afternoon. In my experience a weekday afternoon has been a pretty good time to visit.
Much thanks for the reply man, well guess its set when I'll schedule my visits. Well hopefully it's only one visit, budgeted in a way that most of my money is going to food :D

A few other notes on my experience with being offered NS. Once I chose a girl that had [brackets] around her name and was told that she offered NS. She never offered it and I never asked.

The other few times I've been offered have been on repeat visits to see the same girl.

Much thanks for the reply man, well guess its set when I'll schedule my visits. Well hopefully it's only one visit, budgeted in a way that most of my money is going to food :D
Food tends to get down-prioritized pretty fast for me lol.

Hi, looking at visiting Darling Harbor, for a first time this Monday. They have a reservation option I saw on their English site, would anyone recommend that for a first timer? As well, advice to go for 70 / 90 / 140 min with a change for better service for long course the first time?

If any other soaps recommended for a first shop, glad about any inputs.

Btw I am Caucasian with super basic Japanese skills.

A big thanks for Soapysoap and TAG to set this here up.

Going through the list of foreigner friendly soaplands, oushitsu piqued my interest the most but I've not seen any reviews of the establishment around the forums. Anyone here visited oushitsu that can provide any comments and do you require fluent japanese to get in? I have a N4 level JLPT but I think my japanese is quite rusty so I listen better than I can speak at the moment and its pretty much basics anyway.

Going through the list of foreigner friendly soaplands, oushitsu piqued my interest the most but I've not seen any reviews of the establishment around the forums. Anyone here visited oushitsu that can provide any comments and do you require fluent japanese to get in? I have a N4 level JLPT but I think my japanese is quite rusty so I listen better than I can speak at the moment and its pretty much basics anyway.
I've considered them many times but never got round to it. I don't think you'll have any problems.

Hi, looking at visiting Darling Harbor, for a first time this Monday. They have a reservation option I saw on their English site, would anyone recommend that for a first timer? As well, advice to go for 70 / 90 / 140 min with a change for better service for long course the first time?

If any other soaps recommended for a first shop, glad about any inputs.

Btw I am Caucasian with super basic Japanese skills.

A big thanks for Soapysoap and TAG to set this here up.
They have other course lengths as well not listed on the website, basically everything in between. I personally recommend at least 100 mins, but it does kinda suck if you are stuck in a long session with someone who isn't to your liking.
I wouldn't bother with a reservation, especially with your Japanese level. If you are willing to pay more I think Satin Doll could be a good first time shop, otherwise DH is a great choice.

They have other course lengths as well not listed on the website, basically everything in between. I personally recommend at least 100 mins, but it does kinda suck if you are stuck in a long session with someone who isn't to your liking.
I wouldn't bother with a reservation, especially with your Japanese level. If you are willing to pay more I think Satin Doll could be a good first time shop, otherwise DH is a great choice.

Thanks a lot saopyaoap, what would be the difference between darling harbor and satin doll in your view? Glad to put in the extra money.

Thanks a lot saopyaoap, what would be the difference between darling harbor and satin doll in your view? Glad to put in the extra money.
Satin have hotter girls, but the service isn't necessarily better. But it's your virginity so you should try to find a girl that you will be happy with, cause you only lose it once. I lost mine at Last Scene which is a sister shop to Satin Doll.

I'll PM you some info.

I've been guilty of spending ¥40,000 in Yoshiwara and after spending ¥500 at a nearby Burger King for lunch. I know it's classy but priorities...

We have all been there....
Satin have hotter girls, but the service isn't necessarily better. But it's your virginity so you should try to find a girl that you will be happy with, cause you only lose it once. I lost mine at Last Scene which is a sister shop to Satin Doll.

I'll PM you some info.

For me, in terms of looks, the girls at soaplands are hit or miss...even by looking at the cards. Do you think the probability is higher you will get a hotter girl at Satin?

We have all been there....

For me, in terms of looks, the girls at soaplands are hit or miss...even by looking at the cards. Do you think the probability is higher you will get a hotter girl at Satin?
If you go by their sister shop Last Scene, yes. You can at least expect bigger boobs and general hotter looks than the average shop. The pics are heavily photoshopped as usual but you can sort of tell they are hot or you can check the diary pics.

A lot of good info the last few days. Is there any more word on blue lagoon? the girls looked really good there. I know some moved over to DH.
Any good info on Kinpeibai or Tiara? I have searched the forums, but didn't see any recent reports. the girls look good, especially Tiara, but you know how they like to Photoshop. I try to look at the diary pics, but some don't have them.
And a big thanks to the reviews on Charmant One Pop, that place will be on my radar. too many places to choose from...I like young and petite, but will also be able to rock your world.