Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

It means at least some of the girls consistently offer it. That doesn't mean they do it for foreigners though.

I've been seeing mention of another list of girls you can see through the member's login... how do you get a login?

there is hongkong forum 141hongkong if you can read chinese, saw 2 chinese guys claim to be agent for top JAV actress working in tokyo.
Don't know is a scam, but the guy took pics with the top JAV intimately.
Some guess around million yen(for a night or few shots), but price no disclose.
Million yen is my budget for a week trip(2 sessions per day) wow, not sure is true, but should be few times high end soap price.

Risa once told me working in JAV is cheap, working one whole day get little, now she work in soapland.(i find she is very lay back, so better don't look for her).
Well, maybe little, but once you can hit the top spot, you really can get high pay as top model for sex.

It means at least some of the girls consistently offer it. That doesn't mean they do it for foreigners though.
No it means absolutely nothing. The shops with listed condom are shops with condom policy, though this info is sketchy at best and should not be trusted 100%. Shops without condom just means not enough info.

Sora often last minute change all her schedule, i did highlight this to her and she laugh,i think she still very active in AV biz(maybe last minute got call up) just like aya tyoko rose.
I ask aya whether she likes to be AV or not, she smile and said she enjoyed.
So i think sora and aya are the type that enjoy sex very much.

Unlike kana, she doesn't has zest for sex, i recently went to 141hongkong forum and found they share the same sentiment, her service is not good(don't feel the passion and warmth).
actually the 141forum really like hisyo very much, because of the quality girls there.
So you don't have to follow our tastes, try with your likes, the girls should be of quality there in hisyo.

Sora often last minute change all her schedule, i did highlight this to her and she laugh,i think she still very active in AV biz(maybe last minute got call up) just like aya tyoko rose.
I ask aya whether she likes to be AV or not, she smile and said she enjoyed.
So i think sora and aya are the type that enjoy sex very much.

Unlike kana, she doesn't has zest for sex, i recently went to 141hongkong forum and found they share the same sentiment, her service is not good(don't feel the passion and warmth).
actually the 141forum really like hisyo very much, because of the quality girls there.
So you don't have to follow our tastes, try with your likes, the girls should be of quality there in hisyo.
I saw the cast of Hisyo, some girls have left, there are many new girls recently.....

I saw the cast of Hisyo, some girls have left, there are many new girls recently.....

some went to tokyo rose.
Mika is my taste, but she doesn't take foreigner.
I don't like going to tokyo rose shops, where it's location and it's look.
The girls working there no easy, heard the patronizer are hard to handle there .
i think hisyo does screening the customer well.

Reactions: Macansx
w
some went to tokyo rose.
Mika is my taste, but she doesn't take foreigner.
I don't like going to tokyo rose shops, where it's location and it's look.
The girls working there no easy, heard the patronizer are hard to handle there .
i think hisyo does screening the customer well.

What do you mean by screening the customer well ?

w

What do you mean by screening the customer well ?

I met one soap girl, claim to be veteran, run from shops to shops , for many years.
She told me one reasons girls hop because of management problem, some treat them well, stand up for them well some doesn't care for them while trying to please customer only.
Well, some time , some customer can be demanding and some times the girls may have attitude also, so not easy to judge from one side.

Screening customer well, is they will not take the customer in, if they feel/know the customers are problematic.
It is good, for the welfare of the girls, and the welfare of good customer so that it will not end up c* shop banning of foreigners because of a few black sheeps.
i don't like to go to a shop where the girls work unhappy and stereotype, when they see me as a foreigner.

Last edited:
The photos on hisyo website is just not very tempting .

Go shops wedsite see photo?But wait till you see the actual girls, haha.
the more tempting, the more unreal, haha.
as long you don't end up with a fat, ugly (the chinese in the forum like to use the words 'mines') in a high end shop you consider yourself lucky.
Have a not bad looking and a good service attitude , if you really want a model look, it is just unrealistic a bit.

Reactions: Macansx
Go shops wedsite see photo?But wait till you see the actual girls, haha.
the more tempting, the more unreal, haha.
as long you don't end up with a fat, ugly (the chinese in the forum like to use the words 'mines') in a high end shop you consider yourself lucky.
Have a not bad looking and a good service attitude , if you really want a model look, it is just unrealistic a bit.

Yeah just looking for a not bad looking and good service attitude. Just didnt feel like going back to last scene or don juan.

Yeah just looking for a not bad looking and good service attitude. Just didnt feel like going back to last scene or don juan.

hisyo got one girl backside is 93 from the site, don't know how true is that.
i like big backside, good for doggy style, you will see both bouncing when you bang hard.
important is the girl must not be fat, else will ruin the fun.

Worst of all, is when you wanted the girl, they said japanese only, haha.

hisyo got one girl backside is 93 from the site, don't know how true is that.
i like big backside, good for doggy style, you will see both bouncing when you bang hard.
important is the girl must not be fat, else will ruin the fun.

Worst of all, is when you wanted the girl, they said japanese only, haha.

Hahaha yes thats the biggest cock teaser. But i usually just choose from what they offer . Based on luck i guess?

I prefer tall slim girls that have some figure .

Reactions: TAG Manager

ririka is nice, hopefully there isn't much photoshop.
Mei2 is also the girl i interested, hopfully she not fat(well, if look like the pic will be best), however i can't speak Japanese.
Never mind i try to psycho the boss in my coming trip.

Reactions: TAG Manager

That is helpful, but I think he gave you an answer tailored to you. There's a lot of girls that are still working that have reviews here that aren't on that list.

Anyone has been to Barubola recently and has recommendations and/or comments ?
No, but since they don't let you choose girl I would not recommend them. Also they are more expensive than regular high end soaps.