Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I've seen girls from Hisyo and Segretario (their sister shop) answer "Yes" to the "Is foreigner ok?" questions on Twitter, so I'm assuming if you book directly with them you'll be ok. A lot of them are active on Twitter lately, it's definitely worth checking out

I checked their website, the "no foreigners" message seems to be removed from their "safety page" already.

Anyway have anyone went to yoshiwara jyotei recently?
Called them to book and staff said they accept foreigner but then ask my skin color. I said i'm asian and they refused??
Do they only accept caucasian now or the staff just misheard?

I had a feeling that their group is changing to "foreigners unfriendly".
I've been to Jyotei about 5 times (and I got name cards from gals as proof when they want to charge me extra 10,000 JPY, and I was waived)
Recently I went to their sister shop "Maria", and I probably won't go anymore.

When I went into shop I stated that I am not Japanese, they can choose to welcome me or simply asking me to leave (it's fine to ask me to leave if they decided not to do business with me), I sit down, a techno came and asked many many questions.
e.g. How long you stayed in Japan, requested to check my resident card, blah blah blah,.....I presented those name card I got (actually 1 gal moved from Jyotei to Maria so they knew I've been to their group not too long ago) and they stopped asking questions. It's already making me uncomfortable.
When I finished I mentioned which station I needed to drop off and the gal called. And you know what? In waiting room I saw them waving hands to other customers to pick them up, and then they turn back to me saying "no car, you can walk to station or call taxi", service of gal was excellent but I will not go there again.

I've been to Jyotei about 5 times (and I got name cards from gals as proof when they want to charge me extra 10,000 JPY, and I was waived)

When I went into shop I stated that I am not Japanese, they can choose to welcome me or simply asking me to leave (it's fine to ask me to leave if they decided not to do business with me), I sit down, a techno came and asked many many questions.
e.g. How long you stayed in Japan, requested to check my resident card, blah blah blah,.....I presented those name card I got (actually 1 gal moved from Jyotei to Maria so they knew I've been to their group not too long ago) and they stopped asking questions. It's already making me uncomfortable.
When I finished I mentioned which station I needed to drop off and the gal called. And you know what? In waiting room I saw them waving hands to other customers to pick them up, and then they turn back to me saying "no car, you can walk to station or call taxi", service of gal was excellent but I will not go there again.

I dunno man. I wouldn't be showing my resident card and all that stuff. There are places where you don't need to go thru all that. Sucks you were treated that way, but certainly not surprising.

In no universe will there be a case where I show my residence card to a goddamn soapland staff lol. You gotta be firm with those mofos and let them know to either take your patronage or leave it, no b.s

Reactions: hrbb and Figrindan
I don't know how often the master list on the first page is still updated but I decided to check out a couple shops I've been to in the past in Yoshiwara and both Dolce and Platinum Stage no longer accept foreign customers. Dolce had a sign outside the door in multiple languages stated that the change is due to COVID reasons. How true that actually is... well, interpret however you like.

Platinum Stage was amusing as they were ready to usher me in until I asked if foreigners were okay or not. They were very nice and apologetic but it is what it is.

Haven't really tried any other shops so no clue how many other shops might've changed policies recently or not. Also, I am an Asian-American and asked in Japanese if anyone was curious.

I don't know how often the master list on the first page is still updated but I decided to check out a couple shops I've been to in the past in Yoshiwara and both Dolce and Platinum Stage no longer accept foreign customers. Dolce had a sign outside the door in multiple languages stated that the change is due to COVID reasons. How true that actually is... well, interpret however you like.

Platinum Stage was amusing as they were ready to usher me in until I asked if foreigners were okay or not. They were very nice and apologetic but it is what it is.

Haven't really tried any other shops so no clue how many other shops might've changed policies recently or not. Also, I am an Asian-American and asked in Japanese if anyone was curious.

Double combo of "Foreigners bring COVID. COVID bad. Therefore, foreigners bad" and "I'm not racist, but..." :ROFLMAO: Impressive grammar English overall though, wonder how they came up with that

Reactions: Maxblack
Though it does say foreign travellers. If I was more peeved I would probably go in claiming that doesn't apply to me as I am not traveling.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Hi all! I hope this isn't inappropriate to ask here, but I'm visiting for a few days next month and wanted to pick a Tokyo Soapland that's both good and open to traveling foreigners. I understand that's not the easiest task, but I figured if anyone would know, it would be here. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

Hi all! I hope this isn't inappropriate to ask here, but I'm visiting for a few days next month and wanted to pick a Tokyo Soapland that's both good and open to traveling foreigners. I understand that's not the easiest task, but I figured if anyone would know, it would be here. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!
Your best source of live info is here. Choices are much slimmer due to closings/mergers and then covid and shops refusing foreigners because, reasons.

Jyotei is just bad. You can find a lot of bad things from this shop if you know Japanese.
The attitude of male staffs are so bad, and they are very strange.
They sometimes hand over their name card to you, I mean... their own name cards.

I don't know whether they are still good but I am in contact with two girls, one from Excellent Club Danshaku and one from Aile D'Ore, they both told me we could meet next month.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I don't know whether they are still good but I am in contact with two girls, one from Excellent Club Danshaku and one from Aile D'Ore, they both told me we could meet next month.
Do you know them beforehand or did you just reach out online?

Will soapland accept Credit Card? Or Cash only?

Planning to go in Oct/Nov. This website is really helpful. Thanks!
Please stick with cash. The yen is still weak and probably will stay that way… cash is much safer and usually cheaper (no surcharge).

Please stick with cash. The yen is still weak and probably will stay that way… cash is much safer and usually cheaper (no surcharge).
Well, entirely depends on the exchange rate his card gives him vs the rate he uses to buy cash.

Note soaps that do take cards often charge an additional fee (15% sometimes) so for THAT reason alone cash is recommended.

Also if you care that your credit card bill says something like "JAPAN SEXY CLUB BATH TIME CO. LTD" or whatever...

Reactions: Ken1988
Please don't screw it up for the rest of us
Ugh...okay that does it.
I have to go on a Yoshiwara rampage before folks show up and fuck it up.

Gonna pack some condoms, arm myself with a packet of Sildenafil, and cum for a week straight.

Reactions: tomatosoup
I heard they don't welcome the Chinese now, as they are usually rude. My ethnicity is Chinese, but I am not from China. I hope they won't block me as I will visit Japan in November.

This restriction relaxaction came just in time, had flights already booked for October 17th! Looks like Hisyo has got rid of its 'no gaijins' message, and that's always been my favourite place so definitely going to be going back there. Everywhere else we'll just see how it goes, I guess.

Can't wait to join in here again :)

Hi! I'm new here!
I did a lot of digging recently, was going through the the HP of SL listed on this thread, googled here and there in the hope of find the grale but had no chance so far.

As I am looking for FCS, and can't use my place, I figured soapland would be the most convinient option.

But I am looking for a soapland that:
1. Accepts foreigners
2. Has actually young girls (real age under 21) (more on that bellow)
2'. Or girls whose real age is under 28 with glamorous body / huge hip, 'uncommons' : )
3. Is reasonably priced (under 50,000 JPY all included)

Regarding 2, I found many shops, let's say Santa Fe (that has recent reviews here), lists girls that 100% have a fake age.
E.g I just grab a random girl from their line up: みゆ, profile here http://www.santafe-group.com/santafe/cast/profile?gid=01328
-> Supposedly 20 years old.
-> Yet you can see she was already listed in 2016 and already had 20 at the time: http://web.archive.org/web/20160121...tafe-group.com/santafe/cast/profile?gid=01328

I have found shops that appear to list quality young women but they're all quite overpriced.

It would be my first time and I want to have a good experience...

Any tips / or adresses?

My guy... get over the age issue. Just book something that looks good and go for it.
Worrying about the age listings will get you nowhere as they are all doctored numbers from the get go.
You're never going to know the real age, ever.

If you are desperate for a 18-20 year old, then go do street pickup.

I have found shops that appear to list quality young women but they're all quite overpriced.
You get what you pay for.

Fun Fact: Most women that are that young usually lack good experience and your experience will suck. (because they don't know what they are doing... and probably, neither do you.)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new here!
I did a lot of digging recently, was going through the the HP of SL listed on this thread, googled here and there in the hope of find the grale but had no chance so far.

As I am looking for FCS, and can't use my place, I figured soapland would be the most convinient option.

But I am looking for a soapland that:
1. Accepts foreigners
2. Has actually young girls (real age under 21) (more on that bellow)
2'. Or girls whose real age is under 28 with glamorous body / huge hip, 'uncommons' : )
3. Is reasonably priced (under 50,000 JPY all included)

Regarding 2, I found many shops, let's say Santa Fe (that has recent reviews here), lists girls that 100% have a fake age.
E.g I just grab a random girl from their line up: みゆ, profile here http://www.santafe-group.com/santafe/cast/profile?gid=01328
-> Supposedly 20 years old.
-> Yet you can see she was already listed in 2016 and already had 20 at the time: http://web.archive.org/web/20160121...tafe-group.com/santafe/cast/profile?gid=01328

Any tips / or adresses?
Going to go with @TAG Manager on this one. I had two DH experiences with girls under 20, and looking at them I am absolutely sure they were barely legal.

Both of them looked great and provided decent service, but the GFE was absolutely terrible. I am certain girls boppin at the soap are going to be even less exciting.

If you need a high quality soap experience your first time, don’t be cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karbon and Majestyk