This is what you get when you help people... fuck that dick !

Sorry you had that happen, Frenchy. I get PMs like that from time to time too.

If it's someone who's active in the site asking for help, then sure... I've had a few people ask me questions about HR stuff and basic taxation even.

But if it's one of these fly by nights with no history here? I just respond that I'm not their fucking concierge if I respond at all.

I have zero interests in helping tourists with anything. There are plenty of tourist friendly venues reviewed on the forum, if they can't read, that's not our problem.

If it's someone who's active in the site asking for help, then sure... I've had a few people ask me questions about HR stuff and basic taxation even.

But if it's one of these fly by nights with no history here? I just respond that I'm not their fucking concierge if I respond at all.

I have zero interests in helping tourists with anything. There are plenty of tourist friendly venues reviewed on the forum, if they can't read, that's not our problem.

Very true. And I was a bit too angry admittedly: Active TAG members who are not douchebags can PM me of course

Everyone who has asked me to make the booking for them has been someone I've never seen in the forum before. Despite being a total asshole I have not ripped them a new one, but just normally ignored them.

I've had guys asking directions to shops I've reviewed and such and when they are guys who contribute here I've got no problems helping them out.

I've had tourguide requests for kyaba and the like also. They never seem to reply when I tell them they have to pay for my entrance as well. (Obviously I wouldn't risk my favorite places but I'd go for the tier 2 if someone else was picking up my tab)

I've had tourguide requests for kyaba and the like also. They never seem to reply when I tell them they have to pay for my entrance as well. (Obviously I wouldn't risk my favorite places but I'd go for the tier 2 if someone else was picking up my tab)
That seems fair to me

Reactions: Wwanderer
@faboo2001 @MikeH @joeking

I personally didn’t mind helping others to book a girl at some other shop until I found out later that some people were so irresponsible.
They even ask me to use my phone number to confirm their request with a shop; they are mainly tourists. They don’t have a local cell phone number that is required by the shop to confirm their request.
What if they cause a trouble? They would blacklist my personal cell phone number or in the worst case, they might share it with other shops as well and I could not call a girl for myself?

Some of them disappeared after I talked to the shop to arrange a girl for them. I never heard anything back from them for about one year until they found another girls they want me to book for them; no explanation, no apology, either.
Do you think I would help you again?

Last edited:
@Manami TMK @Frenchy

That is quite unfortunate that you both had such a bad experience while trying to be kind and helpful. It is sad how some people will take very little responsibility for their own actions or even have any thought as to how their actions or lack of courtesy will make an impact on others. But coming from a person who benefited and was extremely grateful to receive the help from another TAG member (bichan2) in setting up a massage session with Ai; I hope your bad experience will not completely deter you from considering to help others in the future.

@Troilist
Oh you have no problem to get my help.
I know you, you know me. You are trustworthy enough.

Those who have asked me for a help in past are always the people whom I have never talked / met before so I have no idea who they are. Most of them even make no post, either.

@faboo2001 @MikeH @joeking

I personally didn’t mind helping others to book a girl at some other shop until I found out later that some people were so irresponsible.
They even ask me to use my phone number to confirm their request with a shop; they are mainly tourists. They don’t have a local cell phone number that is required by the shop to confirm their request.
What if they cause a trouble? They would blacklist my personal cell phone number or in the worst case, they might share it with other shops as well and I could not call a girl for myself?

Some of them disappeared after I talked to the shop to arrange a girl for them. I never heard anything back from them for about one year until they found another girls they want me to book for them; no explanation, no apology, either.
Do you think I would help you again?

It's pretty amazing that you didn't mind helping some people book time with someone else, but it still seems incredibly rude to me. And then to disappear? WTF.

@Viggagadye
Well I want them to enjoy fully what Japan has to offer. That never change.
And people have their own preference, it is not like they would ask my service instead if they cannot book other girls at agency so business wise, there is no difference for me.
But at least I want them to have some humanity. Using others for their own benefit and never appreciate is not what I like.

That's very kind of you, going above and beyond. (y)

Yeah ok, I can totally relate to that sentiment as well. Just recently I've had several friends (and one friend of a friend) for recommendations of what to do in Japan and every single time I was happy to help. It always hurts me when I hear about missed opportunities when people visit Japan, or that their best meal there was ramen from Ichiran or something. :banghead:

Reactions: Manami TMK
That's very kind of you, going above and beyond. (y)

Yeah ok, I can totally relate to that sentiment as well. Just recently I've had several friends (and one friend of a friend) for recommendations of what to do in Japan and every single time I was happy to help. It always hurts me when I hear about missed opportunities when people visit Japan, or that their best meal there was ramen from Ichiran or something. :banghead:

Ok but you cant help think about this: would they do the same for visitors to their own country?

Reactions: BB0523
Ok but you cant help think about this: would they do the same for visitors to their own country?
Maybe? Kinda the wrong person to ask this for 2 reasons: the only people who have asked for such helps have been people I know (or related to them), and that I live in Toronto so I already know that there isn't really much to recommend here anyway.

@Viggagadye
And people have their own preference, it is not like they would ask my service instead if they cannot book other girls at agency so business wise, there is no difference for me.
But at least I want them to have some humanity. Using others for their own benefit and never appreciate is not what I like.

You're a great example of Japanese hospitality. It's a shame some people haven't responded with appreciation.
I'm not as patient, unfortunately.

I live in Toronto so I already know that there isn't really much to recommend here anyway.

Well, certainly not the hockey..... ;)

So do I! I used to receive PM from newbies asking for favors, information or help regarding some shops.

At the beginning I tried to help and ask all the PM that I received. Never got a "thank you" or any kind of appreciation message.

But at least I never got a nasty or insulting answer from anyone at TAG.

Well, I would rather say that to ask Manami to book a DH girl is like asking Jiro to order you a pizza.

And asking someone for help in fooling a shop to believe you are a Japanese or at least a Japanese speaker is quite too much for me. I would not do it even for a friend more less to a random guy in the net.

For a friend I would call a shop and ask if they'd take a foreigner who doesn't speak the language but understands the rules and is all OK in other ways too.
Right. Love or friendship are always reciprocal. Business relationships can frequently be mutually beneficial. Outside of these you always run the risk of being exploited. But sometimes strangers do truly kind and generous things. Makes life interesting.

@Frenchy I wanted to tell you, I was catching up on the "everything goes" thread and found the link of the story you wrote. I loved it! I couldn't stop reading until the end
To be honest I preferred chapter 1 than chapter 2, but both were really entertaining!

Reactions: Frenchy
If you ever write more please don't forget to let us know

If you ever write more please don't forget to let us know
Thanks a lot, thats really nice!
Do you speak French or did you just “mass-Google Translate” the whole thing?

Well, certainly not the hockey..... ;)

Is it such a boring town? I know only Montreal and assumed Toronto is bigger/more exciting etc

I'm from the west coast, where we have the Vancouver Canucks. Toronto has the Maple Leafs. We have a long established mutual hatred of each others' hockey teams, somewhat similar to the rivalry between Liverpool and Manchester United in football.

Except, if we're being fair, both of our times blow championships instead of winning them..... though the Leafs really outdid themselves at that recently.

After that game, there was an ad posted on Craigslist for a 50 inch TV used only once to watch the playoff series.

o-MAPLE-LEAFS-TV-570.jpg

I'm from the west coast, where we have the Vancouver Canucks. Toronto has the Maple Leafs. We have a long established mutual hatred of each others' hockey teams, somewhat similar to the rivalry between Liverpool and Manchester United in football.

Except, if we're being fair, both of our times blow championships instead of winning them..... though the Leafs really outdid themselves at that recently.

After that game, there was an ad posted on Craigslist for a 50 inch TV used only once to watch the playoff series.

o-MAPLE-LEAFS-TV-570.jpg

Canada... not such a safe and polite place after all! :D

Reactions: Sudsy