Thoughts on sex workers

Seriously guys, how many of you think penetration is enough or even necessary to bring a lady to climax? :)

Totally off topic but I'm really curious about this one! I've been with a number of women who cum super hard from penetration, def the best type IMHO. What percentage of women would you guess can cum without extra stimulation? I'd guess something like 10-20% but my sample size is small :ROFLMAO:

Totally off topic but I'm really curious about this one! I've been with a number of women who cum super hard from penetration, def the best type IMHO. What percentage of women would you guess can cum without extra stimulation? I'd guess something like 10-20% but my sample size is small :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely certain of it? Only 3 in a sample of... ahem... a lot. But my penis is small. :)

Ok lets say 2.5 because VDayQueen was using a vibrator at the same time (which is super hot by the way, made me harder too) so it was not purely because of penetration.

Last edited:
What percentage of women would you guess can cum without extra stimulation? I'd guess something like 10-20% but my sample size is small :ROFLMAO:

Not a bad guess. If my memory serves me correct the studies say 10-15% of women never reach orgasm. And no, they were not women who had met me, but they had never had an orgasm, not even by themselves.

Then on the other end similarly 10-15% of women can have orgasm by intercourse alone. And then the rest 70-80% of women require clitoral stimulation, so can come from oral/fingers or from intercourse with some stimulation help.

The numbers between the studies vary quite a lot, but it's not a very accurate science to start with. The numbers above are around the average ranges.

The numbers between the studies vary quite a lot, but it's not a very accurate science to start with. The numbers above are around the average ranges.

Hah yeah seems like it'd be pretty hard to separate chemistry from the underlying physical features. Guess I'll be best served by doing some more hands on experimentation :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH
Guess I'll be best served by doing some more hands on experimentation :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, the trick is to get enough data points to make the study academically valid. :D