Tobita Shinchi Lover

stray

TAG Member
Reaction score
Although Tobita is my favorite, I also have experience with the others (Matsushima, Shinodayama, Imazato, Kannami); I still haven't been to Takii. Aside from the Osaka Shinchi, I do enjoy a good soapland or pink salon. Haven't had much experience with delivery health aside from a visit with an ex-JAV actress a few years back, which was great.

I couldn't wait to come back once Japan reopened, and I visited as soon as I could. I've always appreciated the information and experiences shared here, so I decided to finally stop lurking to hopefully contribute. I did take notes so that I could give some reviews of my most recent trip. Currently have a pending review, and we'll see how it goes from there. Can't wait to visit again, and it'll be sooner rather than later.

Shame that I already left for Tokyo, I hit Tobita and Matsushima like three times, otherwise I'd probably be tempted to join you.

Shame that I already left for Tokyo, I hit Tobita and Matsushima like three times, otherwise I'd probably be tempted to join you.
Hope you have fun in Tokyo. I'll eventually make my way there, although I'm just taking everything easy right now. Glad to see it seems like you enjoyed your experience in Osaka. Not sure if you're doing a round trip thing back here or not, but I'm down if you're in the area again.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
I'll be back in Japan in a while but I will be busy during the weekend so I can't go with you bro 😭

Reactions: stray
I'll be back in Japan in a while but I will be busy during the weekend so I can't go with you bro 😭
When do you get back? I'll be here for another month, although not necessarily always in Osaka. My favorite in Matsushima only works on Thursdays anyways :LOL:.

Hope you have fun in Tokyo. I'll eventually make my way there, although I'm just taking everything easy right now. Glad to see it seems like you enjoyed your experience in Osaka. Not sure if you're doing a round trip thing back here or not, but I'm down if you're in the area again.
Sadly not for a while, I did Tokyo - Osaka - Tokyo and in 5 days I'm flying back home. Though I'm pretty sure I will be choosing to stay for a longer time in Osaka next time.

Reactions: stray
Back in Japan again for a little while. Will be spending a bit of time in Osaka again, so feel free to hit me up here if anyone wants to visit some of the Shinchis or pink salons together.
I'm down--I'll make my way over towards Osaka in less than two weeks. I'll DM you when I'm there to see when you wanna go.

April 9 lets goo nice where should we meet? I can't speak japanese though.
I'll be in Tobita for sure tomorrow, so we could meet up there if schedules align. Haven't decided on what to do today yet.

There is a large white clock and some benches near the stairs there where we could meet up, or Tennoji station is fine if you want to walk there together.

There are plenty of customers that don't speak Japanese, and you could use Google Translate on a phone if necessary. But if you can't communicate in Japanese while with the girl, make sure you somehow get her consent for things such as with simple verbal confirmation or gestures, or let her take the lead the entire time. Treat the girls kindly.

Reactions: Alice
There is a large white clock and some benches near the stairs there where we could meet up, or Tennoji station is fine if you want to walk there together.

There are plenty of customers that don't speak Japanese, and you could use Google Translate on a phone if necessary. But if you can't communicate in Japanese while with the girl, make sure you somehow get her consent for things such as with simple verbal confirmation or gestures, or let her take the lead the entire time. Treat the girls kindly.
I'm scared to get in trouble and i'll be more respectful since i couldn't speak the language. What time does tobita shinchi open so i could plan my sched.

I'm scared to get in trouble and i'll be more respectful since i couldn't speak the language. What time does tobita shinchi open so i could plan my sched.
Tobita is open from 10am to midnight, although I've found that quite a few shops don't open up until around 5pm. I have this sense that 3-6pm is kind of that sweet spot where you can scout both the girls from the morning shift as well as the ones that start work later in the evenings, at least based on the schedules of the various girls I like. There was someone else who was also interested in going with me last time we talked (no pressure, so it's okay if you change your mind). I don't think he'll be available until later in the day, so I had plans of going in the evening with him if he's still interested. I'll try to keep you updated on time, but I'd probably say to expect some time later in the day/evening if you'd like to go together.

Last edited:
Not sure if you saw my message, but I'm thinking of getting there around 6pm to stroll around.

I'm in the waiting room for a girl right now, but I can stick around afterwards if you're here around that time.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Are either of you aware of the private messaging function?