Tobita Shinchi Lover

At Tobita meeting dudes at the public toilet. How'd it come to this?
Nothing wrong with that, really. We are very LGBTQ friendly here.

Although, having sex in a public toilet doesn't sound like a good idea. Exciting maybe ? but I would rather prefer somewhere clean.

Nothing wrong with that, really. We are very LGBTQ friendly here.

Although, having sex in a public toilet doesn't sound like a good idea. Exciting maybe ? but I would rather prefer somewhere clean.
There might be a long line outside. Worse comes to worst the other dudes might run a train on you guys. 🥹

In all seriousness, it was really fun hanging out with people for the first time there. Also ended up spotting and eventually playing with one of the prettiest girls I'd somehow never seen before despite all my visits, and it wouldn't have happened if I had just left early instead of meeting up. Checked some Japanese message boards after, and they also consider her quite the beauty, but she indeed works few days and short hours. Tried quite a few new places all over this past trip, but I have to say I'm still a Tobita lover through and through.

In all seriousness, it was really fun hanging out with people for the first time there. Also ended up spotting and eventually playing with one of the prettiest girls I'd somehow never seen before despite all my visits, and it wouldn't have happened if I had just left early instead of meeting up. Checked some Japanese message boards after, and they also consider her quite the beauty, but she indeed works few days and short hours. Tried quite a few new places all over this past trip, but I have to say I'm still a Tobita lover through and through.

It is often fun to just go with the flow and accept happy accidents like that.
The best experiences are often the ones that come out of nowhere.

It is often fun to just go with the flow and accept happy accidents like that.
The best experiences are often the ones that come out of nowhere.
I totally agree. As I told @stray in person, I'm a gambling man and it's exciting to wing it. While I've definitely been burned, I've stumbled into some great finds as well. After getting burned, I just go back to a safe bet to balance it out and "reset" before I roll the dice again. 😅

Back in Osaka. Had fun for a few days in Tokyo before deciding I needed to see my favorite girl in Osaka.

I was actually supposed to be back in the beginning of May to avoid as much heat as possible, but my flight got cancelled along with some other things, so I had to delay my trip a bit. Not looking forward to the hotter temperature, and I plan to leave in July, but this should be plenty of time to have some fun.

You guys know where to find me if you want to hang out.

Yeah, there is only one public toilet in Tobita.
I was just there throwing away my finished 🍭.

I can probably bear with the incoming humidity for a bit as long as my girl continues to pamper me and shower me with kisses.

Reactions: MikeH
I was just there throwing away my finished 🍭.

Come on, you are amongst friends here, you can be honest.

You were standing there, zipper down giving motivational speech: "come on buddy, you can do one more round, right?".

No? Just me then.

• Haha
Reactions: stray and Airnest
I've been gone for nearly 5 months but am finally back. Managed to have a little fun even though I should have been resting to recover from my flights, but sometimes you just can't help it.

I'll be in Osaka on the 10th for two weeks if you'd like to visit Tobita together

Reactions: stray
Im staying at a airbnb walking distance (like 4 mins) from there, anyone wanna link up? I had no idea this was a red light area and was shocked when looking for a family mart closest to my place haha

Reactions: stray
Im staying at a airbnb walking distance (like 4 mins) from there, anyone wanna link up? I had no idea this was a red light area and was shocked when looking for a family mart closest to my place haha
Planning on going tomorrow evening after 5pm or so, but I'm in also in the area today doing some shopping. Tobita is easy mode and doesn't require much effort, but if it's just company you want along I'm always down.

Planning on going tomorrow evening after 5pm or so, but I'm in also in the area today doing some shopping. Tobita is easy mode and doesn't require much effort, but if it's just company you want along I'm always down.
Yeah moreso a company thing, what time today?
Also planning to be here long term so would be nice to meet regulars.

Yeah moreso a company thing, what time today?
Also planning to be here long term so would be nice to meet regulars.
Shoot me a private message; I don't think you have them enabled for me to send one.