TV Show: Girls as to kiss a hot white dude

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Japan TV has some really crazy shows sometimes, but this one's pretty hot.
They have segments based on kissing in public each episode and this time they asked
girls on the street if they would kiss a hot white dude they had just met.

*Some of the girls say yes but only allow kissing on the cheek. LAME! Other ones go right for the tongue!

I recommend the girls at 4:44 (the second one is really horny and does a lot of tongue) and the girl at 5:33 is model grade cute. Her kiss is cute but kinda lame, though. Still, she said she already has a boyfriend so she must've been really horny and wanted to taste a foreigner's mouth. ENJOY!

upload_2017-10-10_20-5-59.png

upload_2017-10-10_20-6-59.png

upload_2017-10-10_20-8-6.png

Last edited:
Japanese on TV media are pretty much racist...

Yeah, that's true. Old men like Mino Monta, Kume Hiroshi, etc. are especially that way.
They use the excuse of 島国根性, but I don't believe that.

Reactions: Yuriko
Yeah, that's true. Old men like Mino Monta, Kume Hiroshi, etc. are especially that way.
They use the excuse of 島国根性, but I don't believe that.

Would be more interesting to have diverse competition. Collect guys around the globe and ask Japanese girls to kiss them or not, maybe more ideal to watch. Sorry for TV producers only have "stereotypes" ideas. If that show was in the US, I'm sure they're gonna get millions of complainment by the watchers.lol.

Reactions: Lukes and RIDER 00
I can't help but feel some, if not all, of the "yes" are just plants for the show to have some entertainment. Would be very boring if it was just all "no".

But I'm used to American television where 99.9999998% is fake, staged, or scripted. From what little I know of Japanese television it isn't that much different...

You weren't kidding about that model grade cute though!

Somebody actually watches the TV? I wouldn't even know how to download that.

I can't help but feel some, if not all, of the "yes" are just plants for the show to have some entertainment. Would be very boring if it was just all "no".

But I'm used to American television where 99.9999998% is fake, staged, or scripted. From what little I know of Japanese television it isn't that much different...

You weren't kidding about that model grade cute though!

A lot of Japanese shows are staged (Mechaike, etc.), but a lot are also real to some extent. You just got to decide how much you can tolerate before you turn of the TV.

A lot of Japanese shows that look real are staged.

Even NHK documentaries about medial research into cancer?

Just kidding. Yup, that's true. Most comedy and game shows are to some extent.
I heard that the stand-up comedy shows are heavily edited to add in laughs and cut shots of the audience
laughing even if the joke fell flat.

Mechaike is one of the absolute worst and Okamura Takashi has come out saying on the radio that the public
is stupid for not realizing that it is. His excuse is that the show itself is one big comedy skit, so of course it's staged.

That's the best looking white guy they could find? He's like two steps away from "Almost certainly a molester," looks wise to me.

Thank you, I already started thinking I was the only one. As I have been born with a deficiency to understand male good looks I thought maybe he looks good to everyone else except me.

To me he is kind of cross breed between the hero in Home Alone and some random child molester in a park.

Well Japanese TV also doesn't always feature the most beautiful gaijin women. (or it might just be those glasses). Conventional definitions of gaijin attractiveness might be a whole lot different for the Japanese.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
It looks like some of us foreign men should get on this show.

I have never met anyone of you, but I'm sure a lot of you and myself included are much better looking than this guy they found...

...but I'm sure a lot of you and myself included are much better looking than this guy they found...
You probably are, but I wouldn't think many of us (on TAG) actually would be any better looking than that guy is (myself included :)). Not that it actually matters ofcourse.

Btw TJB, please tell TAG if you ever get on Japanese TV (or AV)

It looks like some of us foreign men should get on this show.

I have never met anyone of you, but I'm sure a lot of you and myself included are much better looking than this guy they found...
They love the baby faced, geeky un-threatening types. I have a friend who looks similar. He wouldnt get much back home, but here in japan he has already been thru half the hot girls in the office, and is surrounded by genuinely attractive girls everytime we go out.

First of all, he is not イケメン by my own definition!
This is my イケメン。
I like your taste Manami :love:
I'll chime in ;)

Well Japanese TV also doesn't always feature the most beautiful gaijin women. (or it might just be those glasses). Conventional definitions of gaijin attractiveness might be a whole lot different for the Japanese.
View attachment 5765

Yeah, she would be pretty without the weird glasses, i think.

You probably are, but I wouldn't think many of us (on TAG) actually would be any better looking than that guy is (myself included :)). Not that it actually matters ofcourse.

Btw TJB, please tell TAG if you ever get on Japanese TV (or AV)
Dont sell yourself short :)

They love the baby faced, geeky un-threatening types. I have a friend who looks similar. He wouldnt get much back home, but here in japan he has already been thru half the hot girls in the office, and is surrounded by genuinely attractive girls everytime we go out.
Yeah, looking young and relatively unthreatening as a foreign girl here is also definitely a plus.

Actually, Yuriko has met me before.

She mentioned that I looked like Jesus because I had semi-long hair at the time.

Jesus or at least the general perception of him is a good looking dude/God lol.

I will do my best to get on Japanese TV, but it is probably more difficult to do in Tokyo since there are so many foreigners there.