Guest viewing is limited

Kirajo [Kawasaki] (SL) Uka - Possibly the best one yet!

She reminds me of Mifuyu from BijinLab in that picture! Beautiful ass!
Are the beds in this soap softer than bijinlab’s one?thanks!
I would say the beds are similar but the bathtubs in Kirajo are muuuuuch nicer.

Reactions: Alice
Thank you! For first timer client is necessary walk to the shop correct?
I would advise a walk-in as a first timer to avoid any potential misunderstandings or pitfalls, which should not be an issue if you have decent Japanese abilities.

Reactions: Airnest
I would advise a walk-in as a first timer to avoid any potential misunderstandings or pitfalls, which should not be an issue if you have decent Japanese abilities.
Thank you very much, really appreciate your help!

I called them right now and told me no problem! But I cannot make a reservation in advance…I have to go there first.today Uka is available but not sure I can meet her…little bit risky…

I called them right now and told me no problem! But I cannot make a reservation in advance…I have to go there first.today Uka is available but not sure I can meet her…little bit risky…
I saw Uka for the first time a while ago and I booked through her line. You could try the same.

I saw Uka for the first time a while ago and I booked through her line. You could try the same.
Giving this away is when the issues starts!
All the Segretario/Hisyo issues are solely based on direct bookings with the girl's.

Last edited:
Giving this away is when the issues starts!
All the Segretario/Hisho issues are solely based on direct bookings with the girl's.
Really?shit…Uka already answered to me saying no problems…maybe I have to walk in to the shop first…don’t wanna fuck up!

Really?shit…Uka already answered to me saying no problems…maybe I have to walk in to the shop first…don’t wanna fuck up!
Just don’t no show, don’t suddenly cancel, follow the rules and don’t be a pig and you won’t cause us any problems. The issue is the lurkers who will read this but ignore that advice. And enjoy your time with Uka, she’s unbelievably hot

Just don’t no show, don’t suddenly cancel, follow the rules and don’t be a pig and you won’t cause us any problems. The issue is the lurkers who will read this but ignore that advice. And enjoy your time with Uka, she’s unbelievably hot
Don’t worry about that, I never been rejected in any place. Afterc20 years in Japan I guess i learned enough. Anyway thanks.

Uka sounds and looks like a delight, but what on Earth is that store name
The shop's slogan is "Girls in their teens are cuties. Girls in their 20s are beaties. And ladies in their 30s sparkle." Kirajo means sparkling lady. Did you mistake it for "Killer Lady"?

The shop claims that it allows girls to raise or lower their shop age by only up to two years. Who knows if this is true or not, but it seems accurate based on some of the photos and posted ages.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
I haven't been to this shop, but I have an upcoming appointment I booked through City Heaven. In the memo section I wrote in very polite Japanese that I am a foreigner, but have lived in Japan for a very long time so can communicate, and I have used other shops nearby and understand the rules and will follow them. I finished by saying if they want to confirm anything, I will wait for their phone call. They didn't call and confirmed the booking by chat.

Y’all go worship Uka’s Divine ASS!

9th and not last session with Uka just done, she is my safe harbour in an unsafe fuzoku mess.

Glad she enjoyed the macarons.

Screenshot_20240216-183944575_1.jpg

Screenshot_20240216-183959072_1.jpg

Last edited: