Guest viewing is limited

Kirajo [Kawasaki] (SL) Uka - Possibly the best one yet!

11th Uka session done, finished in probone.

Her gym visits are paying off, Dat Ass is just getting better and better.
P_20240314_085428.jpg

Last edited:
Met her yesterday as well for a 80 minutes course. Second time was a glorious CIM showing me my nectar inside her mouth…いやらしい。。。

11th Uka session done, finished in probone.

Her gym visits are paying off, Dat Ass is just getting better and better.
View attachment 24341
Did they implement a gaijin tax or something? That’s a pretty nazi-looking waiting number.

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums and Danbo
@Cinnabums Heyyy I forgot where I saw the exact post and wanted to find it T.T I heard you liked a certain XL Condom, I'm hoping to know what it was as I've been wanting to look for bigger ones, 56mm is still a bit uncomfy :X

@Cinnabums Heyyy I forgot where I saw the exact post and wanted to find it T.T I heard you liked a certain XL Condom, I'm hoping to know what it was as I've been wanting to look for bigger ones, 56mm is still a bit uncomfy :X

Pasante Super King. Thank me later.

Did you see her Monday? I had her booked Monday morning and she asked if I could push it back an hour. I figured that might be because of you so I said OK.
Push back because of me, why would she do that?

But, no, posted basically the second I left the store a little past 10.00 in the morning yesterday.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Push back because of me, why would she do that?

But, no, posted basically the second I left the store a little past 10.00 in the morning yesterday.
I thought you might have requested 10am, so she asked me to change to 11am. Anyway, I had a good time with her.

Reactions: Cinnabums
They are marketed as "extra thick" do you feel less sensitive when using?

I have never seen them marketed like that. Are you sure you are not mixing Super King with Pasante Extra? Super King is at the very standard thickness of 0.065 mm.

I have never seen them marketed like that. Are you sure you are not mixing Super King with Pasante Extra? Super King is at the very standard thickness of 0.065 mm.
You are right, I was reading the description for Pasante Extra. Sometimes me no read no goood.

Last edited:
5th play with Uka today. Ass has toned up nicely thanks to her fitness. Can't tell any noticeable difference between Sagami 0.01 and Okamoto, plus the Sagami come in a nicer box. Looking forward to next month already.

Reactions: Cinnabums
5th play with Uka today. Ass has toned up nicely thanks to her fitness. Can't tell any noticeable difference between Sagami 0.01 and Okamoto, plus the Sagami come in a nicer box. Looking forward to next month already.
Okamoto is a bit thinner than Sagami but hardly noticeable. Sagami also has 5 in a box compared to Okamoto’s 3.

Have fun!
Thanks for sharing Uka and Kirajo, @Cinnabums . Definitely owe you a beer for all the great recommendations and info you have shared, recently Uka.

Uka was wonderful. Great at making conversation, even though I am intermediate Japanese speaker at best, it was fun talking with her.
She is super sexy, has great style and great bed skills. BJ was awesome and doing doggy with view of her and dat ass in the double mirrors. Wow….
She appears to have great sexual energy and sensitivity and I loved her screams and ability to (seems to) cum often. She had maximum effort in all play areas.
The ability to make a man feel like a stud is a rare and beautiful gift. She’s got that gift.

Two problems were I saw another provider in the morning, and Uka used stock condoms, which were some regular thick rubber. So the feeling was a bit dulled. Next time, going to meet her with my Okamoto .01s and a couple of days of abstaining.

Reactions: SealedTears
Today, I saw Emu at Kirajo, after waiting a long time for our schedules to align. Emu resembles Uka, hair, face and body. Emu was good once we got on the bed, but impersonal during shower and bath, did get in the tub with me, etc. This convinces me that Uka is probably the best at this shop.

Reactions: kirayamato