Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
J K Style: http://jk-style.tv/s/home/

Date of Encounter:
Late November, 2014

Contact Method:
Telephone: 03 6233 9969

Appointment Length & Costs:
2-hours, 35,000¥ (Basic: 33,000¥ + Option: 5,000¥ - Discount: 3,000¥)

Type/Location:
Hotel LaPia, Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Riko spoke no English. Communication was by a mixture of my elementary Japanese and our translation software.

Overall Rating:
2 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
My third foray into JK Style territory, and my first strike out!

I called 2-days in advance to ensure I could book my first choice, Marika (まりか). The English-speaking operator was on holiday, so the initial booking was done entirely in Japanese. I surprised myself (not difficult) and succeeded in communicating my requests. Booking set, I headed to Shibuya on the day, called in to confirm at the agreed time, checked into LaPia, called in my room number, and waited... 5-minutes before the appointed time, I got a call from Aoki-san. The Japanese operator had made a mistake. Marika did not take foreigners. To his credit, he was very apologetic. He offered me Riko (りこ) as a replacement, with a 3,000¥ discount. I checked the website:

http://jk-style.tv/s/girls/profile.php?girls_id=2463

Well, I'd paid for the room, I was primed, Riko looked good, so I agreed and 10-minutes later she knocked on my door.

Ah, photoshop is such a wonderful thing. I believe it's been alluded to on TAG with another review of a JK girl (Yumemi, ゆめみ, I think). Riko wasn't as cute as I'd hoped. She has some acne (obviously airbrushed out), a belly, and a cellulite butt. But nice, slender legs and full, firm breasts. Ho-hum.

Shower was perfunctory, afterwhich she put the schoolgirl costume on. Again, points deducted here. The uniform was tatty and well-used, not of the standard my previous dates had brought along. DFK was nice, and I enjoyed her breasts. She needed a lot of warming up though, and was not overly responsive to DATY. She also needed guiding to reciprocate. BBBJ was more spitting than sucking and when I requested COF, for which I'd paid the 5,000¥ option, she reluctantly took my first pop around the mouth and chin only. We finished with paizuri, which was fine for a second pop, and to be honest, with 30-minutes still on the clock, I would have preferred she left. However, she insisted on sitting through the full 2-hours for which I'd paid. We chatted via translators, insane nonsense really, and said our farewells at the hotel room door. I crashed out, deflated, somewhat disappointed, and down to earth with a bump. JK failed to make my day. Shoganai.

Undaunted, I finished the day on a high. The curry I had for dinner in Akasaka later that evening was more memorable than the sex, this time for all the right reasons.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Riko is a nice girl, just not great in bed.
Attitude: 6/10
Service: 4/10
Body: 4/10
Face: 3/10
Photoshop: 10/10

Happy Punting!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmydr
Just got a PM from another TAG member who shall remain anonymous unless he chooses to make himself known.

Riko gave him the clap!

I'm off to get checked on Monday.

Unsure about whether to report this to JK. If I have a dose, I most certainly will. If I got away with it, I think my PM friend should. Views?

Last edited:
Reactions: ohFFS
Damn, that sucks. If you have it, you definitely should let them know but perhaps not make a big deal out of it. Would be interesting to see how seriously they take these things.

Ooh, that sounds bad, just checked out the symptoms, don't have any yet...though I do have a fairly regular white discharge, I don't think that counts.

o_O Keep us updated, Maw. Lets hope it was just a fluke. If something does come of it, however, I would agree that you should approach JK with the matter in some professional manner.

I sure hope JKS hasn't "run it's course." Not before I get a second roll in the hay!

The last time I went with Riko I didn't get the clap, I got a round of applaus.

Reactions: BMJ
Ooh, that sounds bad, just checked out the symptoms, don't have any yet...though I do have a fairly regular white discharge, I don't think that counts.

If you have it, you will show symptoms within 7 days.

If that's true, why didn't the said member warn the rest of us?

Said member is now back in his home country. Nevertheless, if it is true, he should have posted a warning on site. I agree wholeheartedly and have PMd him to that effect.

Did this member say he engaged in unprotected FS? It seems like the possibility of contraction would be unreasonably slim otherwise. Yes, there is a risk involved with sumata, but it is incredibly low.

I would sure think you're safe, Maw.

If the member who picked up the bug wasn't a regular contributor I can see why he didn't post the info. He might be seen as a loose cannon with an axe to grind. Anyone can post anything on the Inter-web.

Reactions: ohFFS
Did this member say he engaged in unprotected FS? It seems like the possibility of contraction would be unreasonably slim otherwise. Yes, there is a risk involved with sumata, but it is incredibly low.

I have picked up a bug from bbj. But the risk is very low so I still partake.

White discharge from the genitals, other than during ejaculation, is abnormal. Likely a sign of an STI.

I just got an updated PM from the member who originally informed me he had contracted gonorrhoea from Riko:

"Hey man I just got a call from my doctor. He said that something about the test was throwing him off so he had the lab run it again. Looks like my test was a false positive. I do NOT have any type of infection. So that means you're in the clear too. He says that the symptoms were probably due to something like irritation in the area. So you don't have to go get checked anymore. Sorry for the false alarm, but I was told I had it, so I wanted to let you know ASAP. I'd still much rather remain anonymous about this if that's ok though. So if at all possible, could you update the thread you made and let everyone know that my test was a false positive? Thanks again for understanding."

Views?

Reactions: bichan2
Thanks for the info. Better to be sure than not sure. As their site says the girls are checked quite often. You can find that information in the frequent questions and answers.

Hopefully you don't have anything after the test. Hope you didn't contact JK before the results...

It's my opinion that all of these sex shops and p4p companies will always say "providers tested regularly". None would admit it if they don't and their girls have diseases. Yeah I get that the company would get a bad rap from their girls having diseases. Hence why they say they test them frequently which is total BS. Who here honestly thinks they test their girls as often as they should seeing as how these girls get ran through by 1,000 guys or more quarterly?

Reactions: Vulkan