Virgin Auction?

Gaijin Girl

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ive thought about this little thing for awhile now and did my research. How would one go about that? Im not bad looking but also not the bombshell. Im 23 frm new mexico and a V with a doctors note to boot. Any ideas help or advice?

I've popped a few cherries in my time :cool:

I've had girls scream with pleasure, I've had girls scream with pain. Sometimes I dont know what they was sceaming with :playful:

A lot of virgins already have broken hymens, intentionally with their own assistance or unintentionally through sport. That would lessen the pain.

If I was Gaijin Girl, I would want an older, experienced guy to do the job. Send me a foto :cat:

I too am an experienced "breaker of hymens". Won't give a number but I've had plenty of western and eastern virgins.

Oh now this is interesting...

If this is for real, all I would say is that despite personally finding the idea super hot myself, be 100% sure this is the route you want to go, because once you lose it it's lost. I assume you've been masturbating since you were 13 like the rest of us, so it's probably not going to be physically that painful, but psychologically it could have ramifications you haven't considered. Even sexually experienced girls don't know how they're going to react to having sex for money for the first time, and you're adding the burden of virginity on top of that.

If you're going ahead, though, I would also say that a significant percentage of Japanese men have a HUGE virgin/inexperienced cute girl fetish (in fact I believe the man who made the winning bid for that Italian girl's virginity a while back was Japanese), so if you have any Japanese ability that's the market you want to be playing to. The problem there is that you'd need a Japanese guy with connections to the sex industry to get you marketed properly: that or you post to one of the many Japanese boards for enjō kōsai/sugar dating and see what happens. I'm bilingual and could broker this auction for you... for a reasonable fee. ;)

Last edited:
Obut psychologically it could have ramifications you haven't considered. Even sexually experienced girls don't know how they're going to react to having sex for money for the first time, and you're adding the burden of virginity on top of that.

I'm no expert and am not telling you what to do. But I have a feeling that you should take the above statement very seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaijin Girl
wow i wasnt expecting so much of a response in so little time. Thanks a lot everybody. To be clear yes Im thinking of selling my V. Kitty thank you so much for your candor and complete blunt honesty. I have thought about it numerous times and did my research and read articles. I might take you up on that offer kitty.

to answer your question about why Im still a virgin at 23. I was planning to save it for marriage. Obviously thats changed now. Im in a shitty place with nothing but bad memories. So what the hey. I will loose my V one day why not for money to put in my pocket rather than giving it away for free to some lame. I can care less about the judgement but I appreciate everyones opinion.

ffs message me and we can have a chat. Im new to this and tried this private message thing and I think I locked out responses somehow. I was trying to make it private.

ffs message me and we can have a chat. Im new to this and tried this private message thing and I think I locked out responses somehow. I was trying to make it private.

Private Conversations are here:
http://tokyoadultguide.com/conversations/

To start a new one:
http://tokyoadultguide.com/conversations/add

Just enter the member's name and it should suggest names as you type.
You can see various options... if you need help, please let us know.

(It doesn't lock you out, but if you 'leave' a conversation, it will be gone from your box.)

thanks tag. i clicked lock conversation. Does that stop responses from the other person? I was trying to lockout other people. to make it private

What no thanks for my complete blunt honesty? LOL

Secksism I say!

Also, I think you have just the right attitude to sell your virginity without harm. Good luck!

I must apologize for not replying to all your messages before. Also, thank you all for your input! It means a great deal ^_^

Scotty

Yes. I will admit that at first I felt stung by what you said. After a moment of hurt then anger I realized what I was asking for. Which was everyone's opinions and advice no matter what it was! So thank you and I apologize now for the brief, and now, not so secret, moment of mixed emotions. I should have explained myself a little better at the beginning and added a few things. Time for my blunt honesty. Haha

Having private bids is a superb idea! I can't say I haven't thought about some of the things you mentioned. The interview with top bidders being one of them. This is business but who says I can't enjoy it with someone who stands out among the others? This is my virginity. The most precious thing I can offer someone. To you its nothing but to me its a rare treat that I still carry and I realize there are people (specifically men) who would agree and search for that. Meaning I'm promoting myself to people at a different standpoint than your own. ;) Although I plan on auctioning it, my V is important to me despite what it might seem.=)

I do realize that while personality plays a huge role in the moments leading up to consummation, my overall looks are most important so pics will be provided when they become necessary. :)

"It's really only interesting within the context of training or guiding a shy girl to be a sexually actualized woman over the course of several sexual encounters.

But that's not what you're offering."

Auctioning my virginity should suggest I am open to new or different ideas. :) If this leads to several sexual encounters then I must say I won't be disappointed!

I am offering my virginity but I am very much open to any ideas these men will have. I have needs and desires and so why shouldn't they? They have shown a peeked curiosity for me so I will not be unfair and tell them this will only go one way. I want our meeting to feel nice for the both of us. If we both agree to get straight to it that will happen. If one of us wants something different I am willing to negotiate or bend to their desires. We can go on dates several times so that he is sure he wants this to happen as much as me. After all he might be paying a pretty sum. ONCE AGAIN Auctioning my virginity should suggest I am open to new or different ideas. :) If this leads to several sexual encounters then I must say I won't be disappointed! ^_^ ^_^

I will make this perfectly clear. Things would never become legally devastating for anyone involved with this! I am 100% willing to trust the guy I will be intimate with because trust is boss and runs the show. I expect things to be as discreet as possible for the both of us! =) I wouldn't throw someone to the wolves because I was unhappy with the outcome of MY decision. In a day and age where talk is cheap that's not saying much... But despite what my choice of selling my V says to anybody reading this, I still have morals. :)
As long as we both keep to the deeds we agree to, he won't have anything to worry about.

"Also, I think you have just the right attitude to sell your virginity without harm. Good luck!"

Thank you for the compliment!

I've popped a few cherries in my time :cool:

I've had girls scream with pleasure, I've had girls scream with pain. Sometimes I dont know what they was sceaming with :playful:

A lot of virgins already have broken hymens, intentionally with their own assistance or unintentionally through sport. That would lessen the pain.

If I was Gaijin Girl, I would want an older, experienced guy to do the job. Send me a foto :cat:

Yes AKB69 :)
Experience is exactly what I'm looking for! I mesh well with intelligence through experience so I hope if this entire situation ever comes to an orgasmic ending I will have learned a thing or two from an experienced man.

Oh now this is interesting...

If this is for real, all I would say is that despite personally finding the idea super hot myself, be 100% sure this is the route you want to go, because once you lose it it's lost. I assume you've been masturbating since you were 13 like the rest of us, so it's probably not going to be physically that painful, but psychologically it could have ramifications you haven't considered. Even sexually experienced girls don't know how they're going to react to having sex for money for the first time, and you're adding the burden of virginity on top of that.

If you're going ahead, though, I would also say that a significant percentage of Japanese men have a HUGE virgin/inexperienced cute girl fetish (in fact I believe the man who made the winning bid for that Italian girl's virginity a while back was Japanese), so if you have any Japanese ability that's the market you want to be playing to. The problem there is that you'd need a Japanese guy with connections to the sex industry to get you marketed properly: that or you post to one of the many Japanese boards for enjō kōsai/sugar dating and see what happens. I'm bilingual and could broker this auction for you... for a reasonable fee. ;)

Kitty Carr
:) I have thought about this a lot! Actually the thought first crossed my mind years ago. Since then I've experienced many emotions for just thinking of the idea! After the storm I've gained a great sense of self worth and I am never likely to lose that. I should add that I am a virgo so I am constantly analyzing every aspect of life, more specifically, my life. All my thoughts, memories, goals and decisions are given every ounce of thought I can pour into them.

Still you're 100% correct! I guess I can't be absolutely positive how I might be affected psychologically. However, I have always tried to stand tall with every decision I make. I simply remember why I'm here and what my intentions were. I don't tend to judge and at the same time I'm incredibly forgiving. I could likely end up OK in the end but if for some reason I'm not I will no longer continue down this path.

Not that it truly matters but I have to say it took me a long time to be open to masturbation so I started fairly late haha To be frank, I wasn't open to much till I met a guy who showed me an entirely different way of looking at things. He showed up pretty late so before him I didn't touch myself too much.

Would you mind if I can possibly ask you some questions? Seeing as you're confident and experienced I imagine you hold many secrets beneficial to myself. :)

Last edited:
I'm no expert and am not telling you what to do. But I have a feeling that you should take the above statement very seriously.

GoldenDalton
Yes indeed. This entire situation isn't being taken into thought without utmost significance. I appreciate you for your input ^_^ Thank you for making sure that piece of critical information didn't slip past me!

Apologies for such long and possibly unnecessary replies but your advice and input is encouraging and refreshing! Everything I've read deserves and almost requires such. I've been up far too long so please excuse any mistakes you'll find along the way. Thanks again and more feedback is always welcome!

@GG

I would like 2 open the proceedings with a bid of 10,000 yen

This is not an insult, just a token. An auction has to start somewhere. Of course u should b aiming 4 much higher, at least 100,000 if not more

Since ur doing it 4 the dosh, I would say just go 4 the highest bidder and forget about having a memorable experience. Save that 4 ur 2nd time with one of the boyz here

They say that a woman will alwayz love the man that takes her cherry. I believe that 2 b total bullshit :poop::ROFLMAO: I cant even get my ex-s 2 add me on FB :p

Seemz like u should use Kitty's connectionz but u could b lucky here. Last week an anonymous chappy here did an allniter with 2 ladies who charge 50,000 per hour :wideyed:

He must have more money than Davey Crockett

Good luck with ur venture n let us all know how it a go-goze (y)

GoldenDalton
Yes indeed. This entire situation isn't being taken into thought without utmost significance. I appreciate you for your input ^_^ Thank you for making sure that piece of critical information didn't slip past me!

Obviously only you really know yourself. And I certainly have zero knowledge as to what it's like having sex as a woman, especially with this issue. When I lost my virginity as a teen, I spent the next six hours playing Warcraft II in a totally self-satisfied state lol.

So don't take my butting in as an indication I know anything about this issue- Kitty or Serena can help you there. Also don't take it as discouragement- this may be a great idea. NeverthelessI'm conscience- bound to stick my ill-informed nose in.

I do have quite a bit of experience living with the consequences of decisions I can never take back. I may not regret them, but I still wish I would have put more thought into things, and the consequences of those decisions will affect me every day for the rest of my life. Comparing losing your virginity to combat may be a stretch- but people have been very much affected by both as far as I can tell.

Scotty is actually doing you a big favor, even though initially it doesn't seem like it. There are going to be people who, if they find out, will have much more demeaning, vicious things to say. There are going to be people who will try to destroy your self-esteem, out of jealousy, malevolence, or otherwise. You have to be sure you can hold your head up and believe in yourself despite this. The first time someone called me a baby killer I imploded, and I don't really regret my choices even.

I make every student of mine who wants to join the military eat lunch with me at least once, so my conscience is clear. For some reason your post had compelled me here too. At your age I believed I knew myself better than I did in reality. Spend a Sunday weighing the pros and cons- get out a notebook and write things down so you can honestly analyze yourself (if you haven't already).

And of course take my opinion with a grain of salt also. You may be one of the girls who loves it and has suckers like us working long hours to buy you designer handbags (kidding- i enjoy spemding money on women). The thing about a forum like this is that since we don't know one another we can always be honest without repercussions.

thanks tag. i clicked lock conversation. Does that stop responses from the other person? I was trying to lockout other people. to make it private

conv_tag.PNG

When you click that 'Lock Conversation' box on a new message, no replies will be allowed. It's essentially a one-way message in that case.

After you have created a message, there is another menu in the message:

conv_tag2.PNG

Edit Conversation: Gives you the options to lock, change title, sticky and change invitation ability
Leave Conversation: Basically, removes that conversation from your list.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I shouldn't post before having coffee. Better yet, I shouldn't get out of bed before 12pm on Sunday.

Last edited:
@GG

I would like 2 open the proceedings with a bid of 10,000 yen

This is not an insult, just a token. An auction has to start somewhere. Of course u should b aiming 4 much higher, at least 100,000 if not more

Since ur doing it 4 the dosh, I would say just go 4 the highest bidder and forget about having a memorable experience. Save that 4 ur 2nd time with one of the boyz here

They say that a woman will alwayz love the man that takes her cherry. I believe that 2 b total bullshit :poop::ROFLMAO: I cant even get my ex-s 2 add me on FB :p

Seemz like u should use Kitty's connectionz but u could b lucky here. Last week an anonymous chappy here did an allniter with 2 ladies who charge 50,000 per hour :wideyed:

He must have more money than Davey Crockett

Good luck with ur venture n let us all know how it a go-goze (y)

Haha yeah he must be pretty wealthy! Thank you so much for the starting help! I am glad you are willing to encourage me :) and yes of course I will keep updating this blog so that those who are interested can get caught up with the situation! ^_^

You have a very good attitude about this so your thoughts are very valuable. I guess I will see how much of a difference there is in price with the top 5 bidders and go from there. If the top bidder hasnt placed a bid much higher than the next 4 I might just go on and chose one. I will be sure to explain all my thoughts to everyone who participates so that there are no hard feelings haha

i guess it really depends on how you look at sex and virginity
my ex wanted to keep hers so much that she never wanted to do it
but on x-mas day bamn
she loved it afterwards
sorry I drifted off but its really up to u like how u wold feel about selling

Ok well Ive really done it and now the current proposal is 5000usd by an asian guy frm USA LOL. Go figure. People keep telling that Japan is the place to go.