Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous on February 2

Igmedos

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Me and my wife were finally able to schedule a trip to Japan since the lockdown started. We will be visiting Voluptuous on the evening of February 2, and are hoping to see you ladies and gentlemen (specially other couples).

She was dipping her toe to the scene on the first two times we were in Blissout, so her participation has been limited to soft(er) plays. But based on my discussions with her, she sounds ready to step it up a little. I for one, am looking forward to that and hope that we get her in the right mood ;)

Thanks!

Last edited:
We are in Tokyo this Wednesday. Shame as a bit before you. We leave Tokyo on 1st.
I am French, my wife beautiful Asian-Caucasian mix. If you are in town before let us know and we all go together.
@Prince let us know if we can go together otherwise. Happy to connect!

Reactions: Gina
Hi Gianni.
We are in Tokyo on Wednesday. So 31st Jan.
Would you like to come on Wednesday then?

We are in Tokyo this Wednesday. Shame as a bit before you. We leave Tokyo on 1st.
I am French, my wife beautiful Asian-Caucasian mix. If you are in town before let us know and we all go together.
That is indeed a shame - we will be arriving on the evening of 1st.
We do try to visit Japan every 2 years (except that covid lockdown period which pushed back all plans) so maybe we will catch you guys next time :)

Hello Ben, I would have loved to join you guys on Wednesday, however seems difficult as have some work commitments.
If weekends suit you, let's catch up.

French mâle and American asian Woman planning to go to Voluptuous on thursday night Fab1st. Any couples in Town?
We live in NYC are finishing a snowbarding trip in Hokkaido and spend the last night in Tokyo on thursday!

French mâle and American asian Woman planning to go to Voluptuous on thursday night Fab1st. Any couples in Town?
We live in NYC are finishing a snowbarding trip in Hokkaido and spend the last night in Tokyo on thursday!
It's unfortunate that we are only able to go on Feb 2. I do hope that you still have fun when you go there :)

I tried to go in an hour ago and was turned away. The staff/owner a very friendly, but suggested I go back tomorrow for the other event.

Reactions: Gina and Alice
Maybe for the cafe time, or maybe too many single guys already (?). We will still try to go tonight at bar time.

Last edited:
Maybe for the cafe time, or maybe too many single guys already (?). We will still try to go tonight at bar time.

Was empty apparently. Had a friend coming, but she would have come later. Hope you get in and enjoy!

I tried to go in an hour ago and was turned away. The staff/owner a very friendly, but suggested I go back tomorrow for the other event.

What reason were you given for being turned away?

Yea the staff will turn new foreigners away if it's empty. They don't want people paying money to get in and then be disappointed when they end up sitting around doing nothing. Weekday daytime tends to be very quiet. Especially before a big event like this weekend on Saturday

Hi everyone!
Me and my wife were finally able to schedule a trip to Japan since the lockdown started. We will be visiting Voluptuous on the evening of February 2, and are hoping to see you ladies and gentlemen (specially other couples).

She was dipping her toe to the scene on the first two times we were in Blissout, so her participation has been limited to soft(er) plays. But based on my discussions with her, she sounds ready to step it up a little. I for one, am looking forward to that and hope that we get her in the right mood ;)

Thanks!
Thank you ! We enjoyed with you . M&C

Reactions: Prince and Gina
Hey Ferus! Thank you too. Ping me and Misha up here so we can catch up in Voluptuous again on our next visit to Japan :)