Voyeurism/Chikan/other degenerate options for non-japanese speaking female

Hi i am new to TAG but was wondering if something like an AV shop would be suitable for voyeurism?

Also apologies but another question with alpha inn, is it generally fairly busy and finding swinging couples or voyeuristic girls common? Im planning to go on my round trib back to tokyo

Also apologies but another question with alpha inn, is it generally fairly busy and finding swinging couples or voyeuristic girls common? Im planning to go on my round trib back to tokyo
I cannot suggest it unless you have decent Japanese and are used to navigating those conversations. How it works is you get a room and walk around to talk to other patrons to figure out different activities. You don't really just walk in a watch.
you are better off going to one of the magic mirror strip shows or a happening bar that has peaking rooms.

Reactions: Alice
I cannot suggest it unless you have decent Japanese and are used to navigating those conversations. How it works is you get a room and walk around to talk to other patrons to figure out different activities. You don't really just walk in a watch.
you are better off going to one of the magic mirror strip shows or a happening bar that has peaking rooms.
Are there many happening bars that have peaking rooms. Looking in TAG i could reakly only find madonna for those mirror shows